SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:38 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4922468/Arie-Luyendyk-Jr-enjoys-groups-date-demolition-derby.html

I guess this is Jenn/Jenna?

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Img_0859

According to this photo, theee girls wear Nike shoes. Maybe someone with better eyesight can see if they are all the same or slightly different?

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Img_0860

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by hae1001 Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:30 pm

Reality Steve wrote: Episode 3 began filming yesterday with a group date in Port Hueneme. More on that in a minute. Lets first get to the pictures that were released from Sunday’s group date in Ventura as 15 girls went on a Demolition Derby date. Sites Just Jared and Daily Mail had plenty of pictures from the date which you can see by clicking the links. However, I cannot post those pictures on my website. I can only link to them. Those sites pay for the those pictures taken by paparazzi services, so even if I link to it, and even though some of the pictures are watermarked, you’re not allowed to post them on your site. I learned this the hard way back in Andi’s season where I posted paparazzi pictures from one of her group dates in Connecticut I got from a website and I thought I was good because I linked to where the pictures came from. Not the case. Doesn’t matter. They pay for those pictures, so you can’t just transfer them on to your site even if you include a link. After paying a fine during Andi’s season for those pics, I learned my lesson. So when I refer to some of these girls today, I know it’s gonna take some extra effort to click on the link to find which girl I’m talking about, but that’s how it had to to  for this particular date:

Anyway, there were 15 girls on this date from Sunday (which was the last date of episode #2), and once those pictures were posted yesterday and I tweeted it out, I was able to nail down all 15 girls. But per usual, I’m not going to give them all to you today. C’mon, you knew I wasn’t gonna do that. I wanna see how things play out a bit before I give you every girl. Of the 6 girls I’ve already released on the Arie’s Girls page, 4 of them were on this date: Chelsea Roy, Tia Booth, Caroline Lunny, and Maquel Cooper. Here are three more girls that were on that date.

7. Jenna Cooper: 29, Raleigh, North Carolina. Fitness instructor who has a YouTube page. She REALLY wants you do drink your healthy shake. Like, SUPER excited for you to drink your shake:

Facebook – Jenna Cooper
Twitter – @jennacooperfit (de-activated 9/17)
Instagram – jennacooperfit (de-activated 9/17)

8. Valerie Biles: 25, Nashville, TN. Graduated Middle Tennessee St. University in 2014 with a B.S. in Visual Communication. Currently a marketing coordinator/social media manager for Twin Peaks restaurant (one of the greatest restaurants ever by the way) in Brentwood, TN and also works as a waitress there (as evidenced by some of her pics). She’s is the tall red head in the group pic on the Demolition Derby date.

Twitter – @ValerieBiles (de-activated 9/17)
Instagram – valeriebiles (de-activated 9/17)

9. Marikh Mathias: 27, Salt Lake City, Utah. She’s the Director of Social Branding at Social Paragon in Salt Lake City. Graduated the University of Utah in 2014 with a Bachelors in Strategic Communication. Alsomodels and has an IMDB page, but not much on it.

Twitter – @maroosworld
Instagram – maroosworld
LinkedIn – Marikh Mathias

So that leaves 8 girls on the date not identified yet. However, a closer look at some of the pictures, you can see first names on some of the girls helmets. Those that you can see in some pictures who aren’t already identified are: Lauren G., Kendall, Bekah M., and Sienne. So along with 4 others (whose first initials are J, A, B, and A), that makes up your 15 girls.

As for how many girls started the season, how many were eliminated on night one, what were the other two dates in episode #2, who got the first impression rose, and how many were eliminated at rose ceremony #2 – all in due time people. I’ve got all of it. Gotta leave something to suspense at this point. If I give you every girl left as episode 3 begins, where’s the fun in that?

As mentioned in yesterday’s post, yesterday’s group date (which is the first date of episode #3), took place in Port Hueneme in a local rec center. Here’s what I can tell you about the date:

-There were 8 girls on the date.
-It was a wrestling date very similar to last season’s, just without the mud. Dammit.
-Each girl was her own wrestling character. The 8 characters were: Miss America, Catwoman, Cougar, Lunch Lady, Princess, Bridezilla, Gold Digger, and Southern Belle. I’m pretty sure I’ve got which girl played each character.
-Cameras were not allowed at this group date, so there won’t be any pictures popping up online I don’t think. At least by fans. Maybe the show let paparazzi in like they did for Demolition Derby.
-There was a special appearance by our resident wrestler himself, and Reality Steve podcast guest this week for Part 2, Kenny King. Kenny showed up to wrestle Arie first and even dropped a “I’m here to deliver a message from Peter” line on him, which is true awesomeness. Just keeping digging that knife into Arie’s season by constantly reminding them he wasn’t their first choice. Laughable.
-The wrestling date wasn’t like last season’s where it was a tournament style format and fans cheered on the winners in each round, ultimately determining who a winner was. It was just 8 girls who had four 1-on-1 matches, with the fans cheering on. There was no “ultimate” winner. However…
-Producers were very vocal to the fans apparently about which girl they wanted them to cheer for the loudest. Hmmmmmm….I wonder who that is. I’ll tell you at a later time, but needless to say, I’d say that girl is a front runner. Could be someone I’ve already given you, or, maybe not.

So today’s date will be a 1-on-1, and then tomorrow’s group date is at the Grove.  

From RS today. There were photos included of the 3 girls he released, however i am on my phone and couldnt get them to transfer over.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:01 pm

What type of place is the Grove in relation to a group date. I thought by episode 4, they were typically traveling.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:19 pm

So ep 3 will be
1-1 (I hope we will have some pictures! In the past three seasons, f1 got a date in this episode)
Group dates: wrestling date
Grove date

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:20 pm

sdmom wrote:So ep 3 will be
1-1 (I hope we will have some pictures! In the past three seasons, f1 got a date in this episode)
Group dates: wrestling date
Grove date
Epi 3 filming is:

Episode 3
9/26 - GD: 8 girls on date: Wrestling date like last season bette 13 - According to RS
9/27 - ID:
9/28 - GD: The Grove Park - According to IG from production
9/29 - RC2 ELIMINATION:

Correct though...S14, 15, 19, 20, 21 all had the F1's having their ID in that epi.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by ishkabaha Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:01 pm

I'm not sure about copying photos from Facebook, but this is a public account with photos from Monday night rose ceremony.  There are a couple photos with the women.  There are 11 photos total, more than what is shown here.  I find the behind the scenes activities interesting -- seeing all the different camera views of what is going on in the house.

Source: Facebook, Elissa Shedek

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:15 pm

So it looks like the blonde in the red dress was given the boot.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:23 pm

@ishkabaha

Those are great pics....

Kasha its too dark outside to get the boot. That needs to be the morning walk of shame.

Probably just ITM. Getting the pot stirring.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by ishkabaha Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:25 pm

IDK I thought it she might just be having an ITM too. I think she's the same one sitting with Arie and looking at something. Plus, I wonder if the couple would be have been around for the whole night to see the ceremony.

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:10 pm

I thought it was an ITM when I saw Arie giving her his full attention in one of the photos captured. It's not often they stand for an ITM but they do occasionally. Her arms crossed is interesting but maybe she's waiting for them to get the lighting right.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:53 pm

The blonde in the red looks like Lauren Burnham (the new Lauren B. Lol) The blonde in green looks like Jenna Cooper. The blonde next to her with her hair half up half down looks like Maquel Cooper. The brunette in Orange looks like Caroline.

All IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:09 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:The blonde in the red looks like Lauren Burnham (the new Lauren B. Lol) The blonde in green looks like Jenna Cooper. The blonde next to her with her hair half up half down looks like Maquel Cooper. The brunette in Orange looks like Caroline.

All IMO.
I thought the blonde was either Lauren or Kendall. I can't even take a guess as to who the rest of them are in the pics.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Minney
philphan
LeapofFaith
sopearl
EverStars2376