SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sun20j2001 Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:04 pm

CamiLane 11 wrote:Yeah I mean her! Really, Do you they know each other? It's odd because I've been following Jen for a while now and when I originally took the screenshot of Caroline's IG it didn't say that Jen followed her but it did like 2 weeks ago.

Sent from Topic'it App
I think they might know each other. On instagram for web using your(browser )when you press their following tab it gives you their list starting with last person they followed. You would have to go wayyyy down on her list to find caroline. The app wouldnt show you that order

sun20j2001

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by cookielover12 Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:14 pm

Jen posted on her fb group (misslifestyler) that she's friends with Caroline
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:00 pm

RS said today that there were 29 girls the first night. He knows the names of 24 but has only announced 15. The other five he doesn't know were eliminated the first night.

Yes, there were 2 ID's in episode 2. The motorcycle date was on Sept 22, the date to meet his parents in AZ was on Sept. 23, the Demo Derby was Sept 24. Seinne won that and got the group date rose. He says he knows who the AZ date was with based on a picture he has.

I'm confused if he hasn't released the name of the girl on the motorcycle or the girl on the AZ date.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:08 pm

The way he made it sound it seems like the girl who got to meet his parents and went to his condo might be a possible front runner/winner. Wonder who she is?

teambigrach

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:18 pm

beader wrote:RS said today that there were 29 girls the first night.  He knows the names of 24 but has only announced 15.  The other five he doesn't know were eliminated the first night.  

Yes, there were 2 ID's in episode 2.  The motorcycle date was on Sept 22, the date to meet his parents in AZ was on Sept. 23, the Demo Derby was Sept 24.  Seinne won that and got the group date rose.  He says he knows who the AZ date was with based on a picture he has.

I'm confused if he hasn't released the name of the girl on the motorcycle or the girl on the AZ date.
So when he said motorcycle girl was not someone he had released, he got it wrong? If so, I'm all in on it being Rebecca Kufrin. Also, that's it...those are his spoilers at this stage of the game? Did he say anything about F4?

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:36 pm

He said that he is pretty sure he knows 3 of the 4 girls who got hometown dates but is waiting for confirmation before releasing who they are publicly.

Sent from Topic'it App

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:01 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
beader wrote:RS said today that there were 29 girls the first night.  He knows the names of 24 but has only announced 15.  The other five he doesn't know were eliminated the first night.  

Yes, there were 2 ID's in episode 2.  The motorcycle date was on Sept 22, the date to meet his parents in AZ was on Sept. 23, the Demo Derby was Sept 24.  Seinne won that and got the group date rose.  He says he knows who the AZ date was with based on a picture he has.

So when he said motorcycle girl was not someone he had released, he got it wrong? If so, I'm all in on it being Rebecca Kufrin. Also, that's it...those are his spoilers at this stage of the game? Did he say anything about F4?

I don't think so. Becca K was on the list of girls he released. CMIAW, the ones that were not on his but are on ours are: Annaliese, Rebecca M, Jaime L and Olivia G.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:05 pm

I think what he was saying is that he made a mistake when he first said that he had not released the girl on the motorcycle date. I think he realized that and said he made a mistake and he had already released her. I'm pretty sure the girl on the motorcycle date is Becca K. He said he has not released the girl who got the second 1 on 1 in episode 2 which is the girl who went to Aries house.

Sent from Topic'it App

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:22 pm

I just listened to Entertainment Weekly and Robert Mills also said the F4 Rose Ceremony was a couple of nights ago. Robert Mills also said one of his favorites didn't make the cut. Didn't Seine's instagram show up in the last day or two? They should be filming shortly somewhere.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:33 pm

CamiLane 11 wrote:I think what he was saying is that he made a mistake when he first said that he had not released the girl on the motorcycle date. I think he realized that and said he made a mistake and he had already released her. I'm pretty sure the girl on the motorcycle date is Becca K. He said he has not released the girl who got the second 1 on 1 in episode 2 which is the girl who went to Aries house. Sent from Topic'it App

Went back and read it again and you are right.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:40 pm

That is impossible that the rose ceremony was a couple of nights ago because he date with Becca was just 2 days ago. Also Reality Steve just confirmed this morning that the rose ceremony for F4 was last night in Italy. I think he's saying that to throw people off.

Sent from Topic'it App

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:45 pm

RS said the F4 RC was last night and Arie was flying back to the US today.  He thinks the HTD filming will be Thursday, Saturday, Monday and Wednesday with the F3 RC on Thursday if they follow their regular schedule.

As for Sienne, RS said she won the derby date too.  So, I guess she got SQT and at least one 1-1.  I think her IG showed up Sunday? Is that right?  Maybe she got cut on a 1-1 or 2-1 in Italy?
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Minney
philphan
LeapofFaith
sopearl
EverStars2376