SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

abc - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:02 pm

It's possible for her to get the ID in epi 3 but hard to tell since there are so many others, not to mention that we don't know who was on the other group date in that epi.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

abc - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aria Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:21 pm

@Aunties_Love Very true, just thinking out loud! Week 3 was the Grove date - which had Caroline, Chelsea, Annalise, Rebecca, Jenna C on it, and two unknowns. So we know it can't be them. And it can't be Sienne since she got a week 4 date. And Maquel, Valerie, Jenna D, and and Lauren S are gone. So it's either an unknown or it can be possibly be Tia, Marikh, Lauren B, Kendall, or Bibiana. Just given that her IG is now deactivated, it's making me wonder if she's the real contender in the possible girls it could be since Lauren B and Tia still have their IGs on private. Hopefully some of the HTDs will be public and we can start figuring things out!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:30 pm

Aria wrote:@Aunties_Love Very true, just thinking out loud! Week 3 was the Grove date - which had Caroline, Chelsea, Annalise, Rebecca, Jenna C on it, and two unknowns. So we know it can't be them. And it can't be Sienne since she got a week 4 date. And Maquel, Valerie, Jenna D, and and Lauren S are gone. So it's either an unknown or it can be possibly be Tia, Marikh, Lauren B, Kendall, or Bibiana. Just given that her IG is now deactivated, it's making me wonder if she's the real contender in the possible girls it could be since Lauren B and Tia still have their IGs on private. Hopefully some of the HTDs will be public and we can start figuring things out!
Yes, Lauren B had her ID in epi 6. To me, it makes sense that it could be her 2nd ID, therefore, it could of been her on the epi 3 ID. In past seasons, the second ID's started happening in epi 6 so it could of been her having a second one.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:38 pm

Could it be something as simple as production reminding the women that all IG accounts etc must be deactivated and then the girls speaking up and saying: "what if our accounts are already private? do we still have to deactivate?"
If production is saying yes, then it could be as simple as all remaining girls getting phones back to deactivate or contacting a family member or someone to do so for them.
I can see myself in this situation, not deactivating because my account is private and then having to do so after being told, yet one more time. I would probably still not be deactivating.
I can also see how this would be a production game, too. abc - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 4256136633

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:00 pm

It amuses me to read  that Bibiana should be in the mix in the ^  discussion. As soon as I saw this picture  I had her pegged from the start. She seems so focused on him, a brunette (which I think is his type), and she also reminds me of 2 of his former live in girlfriends. If he picks her, I hope she's nice and treats him better than they did. He deserves to be happy.

abc - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 Bibian10

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4922468/Arie-Luyendyk-Jr-enjoys-groups-date-demolition-derby.html
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:43 pm

Production does not care if a contestants Social Media accounts are private or deactivated *IMO*. It doesn't make sense to randomly deactivate them if they are still on the show. It would make sense if they did that to create new IG accounts for when the show airs., Some girls do that. Ravens IG last season was only on private while she was filming and she made top 2 and Vanessa IG was just left public the whole time while she was filming also. The deactivation because they might get HTD doesn't make sense *IMO*. I'd say it's likely that person got there phone back or someone else described it for them.

Sent from Topic'it App

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Opinions vs fact)

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:07 pm

IMO, It appears in this photo that he has more connection with Sienne than most. Did her one on one come after this group date?

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by sun20j2001 Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:08 pm

I believe some of these girls leave either their friends or family in charge of their SM accounts. Its either that or they get their phones back at some point

sun20j2001

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:17 pm

Maybe some but it doesn't make sense to deactivate there accounts for them, especially if there on the show.

Sent from Topic'it App

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:19 pm

No seinne's 1 on 1 date didn't come util episode 4, this group date was episode 2.

Sent from Topic'it App

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:22 pm

CamiLane 11 wrote:No seinne's 1 on 1 date didn't come util episode 4, this group date was episode 2.

Sent from Topic'it App

Then, the answer is yes. It did come after this group date. Is Sienne still on? Do we know?

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:25 pm

CamiLane 11 wrote:Maybe some but it doesn't make sense to deactivate there accounts for them, especially if there on the show.

Sent from Topic'it App

Well, we already know that Rebecca originally had a private account and it's now deactivated and she's still there. Maybe she was the only one, but given that it also happened to Chelsea who also appears to be a frontrunner given her FIR and 1-on-1, it is very possible that this is a trend. And it happened to Bibiana. Just a working theory right now, but three girls going from private to deactivated isn't something I've ever seen before. Like Kasha said, maybe they asked all the remaining girls to do it and some didn't just listen. Or maybe it's just a coincidence. But it's silly to not even entertain the possibility of it indicating something, IMO. .

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Minney
philphan
LeapofFaith
sopearl
EverStars2376