SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

abc - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by alwaystulips Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:33 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
CamiLane 11 wrote:No seinne's 1 on 1 date didn't come util episode 4, this group date was episode 2.

Sent from Topic'it App

Then, the answer is yes. It did come after this group date. Is Sienne still on? Do we know?

CMIIW, but no confirmation yet either by SM or pic evidence.  No group date pics since epi 3. :angryemotion laugh out loud
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

abc - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by CamiLane 11 Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:35 pm

That never happened with Chelsea her account has been deactivated since Reality Steve released her as a contestant. That hasn't changed. That is true about Becca K. That is just not a trend normally on the show when it comes to filming, it doesn't make any sense also it makes it obvious to anyone following spoilers. This is all weird and non of it adds up, I'm sure it a mixture of someone got eliminated and did that and someone that hasn't been eliminated yet did that. Maybe Bibiana deactivated her account because she wanted to make a new one, who knows. There is no evidence that she is or isn't there.

Sent from Topic'it App

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:36 pm

Yeah, I think they're being more strict with social media this time around because most of the girls still seem to have deactivated accounts or private accounts that haven't been touched. Hopefully we'll get some pics during HTDs next week! I need more info!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:36 pm

CamiLane 11 wrote:That never happened with Chelsea her account has been deactivated since Reality Steve released her as a contestant. That hasn't changed. That is true about Becca K. That is just not a trend normally on the show when it comes to filming, it doesn't make any sense also it makes it obvious to anyone following spoilers. This is all weird and non of it adds up, I'm sure it a mixture of someone got eliminated and did that and someone that hasn't been eliminated yet did that. Maybe Bibiana deactivated her account because she wanted to make a new one, who knows. There is no evidence that she is or isn't there.

Sent from Topic'it App

It happened with Chelsea's FB account.

And no one said there was any evidence either way. That's why it's called a *theory*.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:40 pm

They have never cared about spoilers getting out EVER, **IMO**they know it happens every season trust me they don't care about the girls social media accounts. Also that would be obvious if they wanted to avoid spoilers bc then people would know who it will be by people deactivating there accounts.

Sent from Topic'it App

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:01 pm

CamiLane 11 wrote:They have never cared about spoilers getting out EVER, **IMO**they know it happens every season trust me they don't care about the girls social media accounts. Also that would be obvious if they wanted to avoid spoilers bc then people would know who it will be by people deactivating there accounts.

Sent from Topic'it App
Kaitlyn may disagree.  They do care about them getting out but know it’s harder to stop.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:12 pm

CamiLane 11 wrote:They have never cared about spoilers getting out EVER, **IMO**they know it happens every season trust me they don't care about the girls social media accounts. Also that would be obvious if they wanted to avoid spoilers bc then people would know who it will be by people deactivating there accounts.

Sent from Topic'it App

I agree with you.  I think the SM activity going from private to deactivated brings more awareness than those who just leave their accounts alone.  There are still a handful of girls we don’t know if they are still there.  For example, Kendall, Lauren G., Marikh, Annaliese, Bekah M., Caroline and Tia.  Assuming there are 6 left, we know Becca K. is one.  I would guess Lauren B. is another unless their date didn’t go well.  So, that would leave 4 spots left and we don’t know if there are unknowns.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:35 pm

Yeah I agree those are the only two girls we know that are actually there. So there is 4 unknowns.

Sent from Topic'it App

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:04 pm

I'd be shocked if there are 4 unknowns left. I'm betting that Chelsea is still there and I'm thinking that Bibiana and Sienne are likely still there too. Even RS tweeted this "It’s why social media is never a 100% indicator of anything. It helps, but not always. You’ll have all the answers soon." as a response to "Thanks! Do you know if the show is making the girls deactivate their accounts? Becca, Bibiana, and Chelsea originally had private accounts and now they're deactivated.". I read that as him alluding to something going on. I think the show might have all remaining girls deactivate and reactivate when filming ends, so people can't figure things out. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:07 pm

I agree with any thoughts that Chelsea might still be there. If there are any unknowns that are still there, possibly one or two. No way are there four unknowns that have not been sleuthed. Reading btw the lines even "RS said one girl that he has not given out."

Last edited by Kolormiblnd on Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:07 pm

I meant unknowns as in like for sure who is there that we know the names of, I'm not talking about not knowing who they are. Also realty Steve just tweeted this, basically saying don't assume based on social media about how things are playing out on the show.
abc - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 42 15087010

Sent from Topic'it App

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:09 pm

He's not alluding to that going on, he's saying don't assume you know what is happening based on social media because it's not a 100% accurate. He was doing the opposite of alluding.

Sent from Topic'it App

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Minney
philphan
LeapofFaith
sopearl
EverStars2376