SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:26 pm

CamiLane 11 wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:We know Lauren B was not on the first ID. RS said first girl made it to his hometown for evening portion and a motorcycle ride during the day. IMO, whoever she was ..Arie zoomed in on her at MnG and wanted to share a piece of his personal life. Of course, he could have decided the initial attraction wasnt there. Arie has a soft heart so I'll be very shocked if his first ID was sent home that night. He is a true romantic.

We don't know who the brunette girl was that got the first 1 on 1 date. Reality Steve said in his column after seinne date was public that she is not the front runner and that a girl has already visited his hometown. He never said it was the girl who got the first 1 on1 of the season he just said that someone who got a 1 on 1 in episode 2 or 3 visited house. I doubt it was the girl from the motorcycle date because they were based in LA the whole time and Reality Steve said he got pictures of the night portion of that date. So whoever got the 1 on 1 that went to his house was the other 1 on 1 in episode 2 or the 1 on 1 in episode 3.

Sent from Topic'it App
I do not read RS column. I follow here and other places. He really isn't the only one with info. For example, many of the women found were not revealed by him. I'll leave it at that.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:44 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
CamiLane 11 wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:We know Lauren B was not on the first ID. RS said first girl made it to his hometown for evening portion and a motorcycle ride during the day. IMO, whoever she was ..Arie zoomed in on her at MnG and wanted to share a piece of his personal life. Of course, he could have decided the initial attraction wasnt there. Arie has a soft heart so I'll be very shocked if his first ID was sent home that night. He is a true romantic.

We don't know who the brunette girl was that got the first 1 on 1 date. Reality Steve said in his column after seinne date was public that she is not the front runner and that a girl has already visited his hometown. He never said it was the girl who got the first 1 on1 of the season he just said that someone who got a 1 on 1 in episode 2 or 3 visited house. I doubt it was the girl from the motorcycle date because they were based in LA the whole time and Reality Steve said he got pictures of the night portion of that date. So whoever got the 1 on 1 that went to his house was the other 1 on 1 in episode 2 or the 1 on 1 in episode 3.

Sent from Topic'it App
I do not read RS column. I follow here and other places. He really isn't the only one with info. For example, many of the women found were not revealed by him. I'll leave it at that.

In addition: RS says a lot of things and has his own track record. He is not the ORACLE. IMO
Anyone is allowed to believe as they will and sleuth as they will. That's why we are here. Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 1710264613

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:01 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:If we just knew who was on other  Epi 3 group date! We know at least two who very likely did not get ID. Caroline and Jenna Cooper
Actually we know these didn't as they were on the only group date we have id'd the girls for.  We do know from the pics that there were 7 on the date:

CAROLINE LUNNY, JENNA COOPER, CHELSEA , BECCA, ANALISE.

Maybe we can re-visit these pics to find out if there are more or maybe we ID'd the wrong ones.....

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 Arie-l16
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 Arie-l13
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 Arie-l10
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 Arie-l11
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 Arie-l12
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 Arie-l15
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 Arie-l14

http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/3965939/arie-luyendyk-jr-takes-his-bachelor-girls-on-a-dog-walk-date-01/

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:21 pm

There was another group date in epi 3. We don't know who was on it. We just know for sure the two I mentioned were both on group dates in both episodes. Starting with Episode 4, we are aware of one ID until they leave country. It's typically (not always) those early dates where TB wants more time to get to know them as in early ID. Of course there are always exceptions.

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:55 pm

Yes, true. Just trying to figure out who was on the dates that we do have pics or so we can lock them down for sure.

Seasons 15, 16, 17, 18 all had 2 ID in epi 2 and one group. Then for seasons 19, 20, 21 there were 2 GD's and one ID.

The only way there can be 4 ID by epi 4 at Sienne's date, then they would of had to go back to the 2 ID for epi 2 scenario

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:42 am

@Aunties_Love Totally guessing.. But IMO, Epi 4 had 2 ID with Seine having first one.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:04 am

mprssdbyu wrote:@Aunties_Love Totally guessing.. But IMO, Epi 4 had 2 ID with Seine having first one.
Well, with RS responding the night of Sienne's date saying that now he's had 4 ID's....if she had the first one, then IMO that would mean that there would had to of been 2 ID's in epi 2 for that to happen.

RealitySteve‏Verified account @RealitySteve

Lets tap the brakes a bit. This is just the only 1on1 you've seen. It's his 4th one. Some1 got to visit his home & got a private concert
10:32 PM - 2 Oct 2017 from Frisco, TX

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:07 am

I was guessing someone from group date got alone time and maybe it was considered to be ID by RS. I don't see it that way but some would. The first 2/1 mentioned was Epi 5, I think. With Rebecca Kufrin getting an ID in episode 7, IMO it would be her second one. I haven't found nor have I seen concrete evidence of that, though.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:49 am

I was thinking it’s possible RS couldn’t count and there were 3 IDs at that time.  Wouldn’t be the first time he was wrong (nor probably the last). It would seem odd to have one group in each episodes 2 and 3 when there are the most girls.  My gut could be wrong but wouldn’t necessarily take what RS stared as fact. All IMO.  I also don’t count a little private time on a group date as an ID.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:12 pm

Jenifer saviano follows Caroline on IG I noticed that a maybe 2 weeks ago. When I originally took the screen shot of her IG after she was released Jenifer was not following her. This might me she is eliminated but I don't know for sure. It interesting.

Sent from Topic'it App

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by sun20j2001 Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:27 pm

CamiLane 11 wrote:Jenifer saviano follows Caroline on IG I noticed that a maybe 2 weeks ago. When I originally took the screen shot of her IG after she was released Jenifer was not following her. This might me she is eliminated but I don't know for sure. It interesting.

Sent from Topic'it App

As in @jensav11 if you mean her she has been following caroline longgggggg before the bachelorette even

sun20j2001

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:54 pm

Yeah I mean her! Really, Do you they know each other? It's odd because I've been following Jen for a while now and when I originally took the screenshot of Caroline's IG it didn't say that Jen followed her but it did like 2 weeks ago.

Sent from Topic'it App

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Minney
philphan
LeapofFaith
sopearl
EverStars2376