SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:08 pm

suzq wrote:I hope the sleuthers on this board will continue sleuthing this season--I love the information that people are able to get here whether from social media or other sources.  I am not counting on RS.

I can't speak for everyone but I plan to sleuth till the end, and I am sure I will not be the only one. Every season, this board sleuths no matter what spoilers are out there!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by littlereddress Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:14 pm

I listened to the Mills and Julia C. recap of episode episode 7 of Emily's season.

Usually he gives an update of the current season but this recap zilch???  I have not listened to the whole thing though.

No info about the finale of this season with Arie except that Mills says to "keep an eye on Bekkah M.  She is an old soul".  

I have no idea what that means.  

https://soundcloud.com/ewradio/arie-the-bachelor-episode-07

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:07 pm

Some things we've heard make her sound like an old hippie. Is that what he could mean by "she is an old soul"? Just guessing.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:29 pm

Maybe TPTB decided to sue RS again? hehehe

I think this will be an interesting season for sleuthing, so many things we don't know at this point.
And the girls last longer and Arie are so quiet on SM.

I am so curious about Bekkah's story. Her look is very unique.

sidenote: Maquel is doing a photoshoot with Marikh today.
From sm activities, it seems everyone likes everyone at this point.
Can't wait to see how all the things play out.

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:32 pm

star_D wrote:Maybe TPTB decided to sue RS again? hehehe

I think this will be an interesting season for sleuthing, so many things we don't know at this point.

Just curious, what do you mean by 'the girls lasting longer'? scratch

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:34 pm

That's good to hear that Arie's girls are getting along. I wonder though who the villain is going to end up being?

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:40 pm

flojo031 wrote:

Just curious, what do you mean by 'the girls lasting longer'? scratch

I mean his F4 and those got one-on-one like Seinne, Chelsey, etc.

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:47 pm

@sdmom
Totally agree. A lot of us sleuthed way before there was an "RS". RS who? That's simply in my mind an irrelevancy. PFfffft.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:53 pm

From Rebecca's IG story today. Looks like she just picked up her"hold mail", and lots of mail!

She's the only one of the rumored f4 to post something after filming's over. Even Arie hasnt post anything yet.  I don't know if this means she's so over the moon happy or trying to build a fan base for the next lead.... only time will tell.

http://instagram.com/bkoof

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 75 Img_1017

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:10 am

Sorry about the double post, but it looks like Rebecca follows Tia, Kendall but not Lauren. Lauren follows Tia and Kendall but not Rebecca. But I am new to IG follow/following so CMIIW.

Hmmm.... I know Shawn and Nick didn't follow each other, neither did Peter and Bryan, interesting!

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:34 am

sdmom wrote:From Rebecca's IG story today. Looks like she just picked up her"hold mail", and lots of mail!

She's the only one of the rumored f4 to post something after filming's over. Even Arie hasnt post anything yet. I don't know if this means she's so over the moon happy or trying to build a fan base for the next lead.... only time will tell.

Kendall also started to post something pics and insta story.
Tia while still private, she is accepting followers and her post counts increased.

Lauren is the only one who hasn't posted anything

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:59 am

Interesting. I had the same train of thought when I saw the "Come At Me Bro!" on twitter. I wondered if it was a message for MF. With the stalling and slow dribble of info, I wondered if RS got caught with his hand in the cookie jar again by contacting contestants and/ or their families. Over the years, he has always released info even if he wasn't sure of the f1. Something is up, IMO.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Minney
philphan
LeapofFaith
sopearl
EverStars2376