SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:09 am

Justme wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:@Justme if you're on a laptop, just click on the three dots seen on the upper right corner of the FB post, click on the words < embed>, copy and paste the embed code into your post  bestbud!

Thank you, I'm on my phone does the same apply?
I don't think it works on a phone, only laptop so no worries. Appreciate the screenshot and link yes

Thank you for posting the final tally @mercieme yes

I wonder if they will do a poll vote for Final 2? Will be interesting to see the tally then

mercieme wrote:Final Tally of the Live Vote
Bachelorette - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 29 Img_0421
https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorAU/videos/1682821548457350/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:24 am

What a fascinating poll.  TPTB will see this as a big win, IMO.  They have successfully diverted attention away from Laura (although I do wonder if people were voting for their favourite girl, not who they think will win).  Either way, I hope TPTB are prepared for the outpouring of grief if & when Tara gets eliminated next (IMO).  Looks like yet another unpopular F1 couple IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:26 am

So Jen Hawke posted this message on her IG. Based on back and forth with folks she gave it up that the two bombshells she referred to are Elise and Laura. The part I need help understanding is the comment she made about giving the wrap on the 2 girls left, what does that mean, thanks. Also interesting is her hashtag whosgonantakethebait which was already mentioned in the F1-F4 thread.
jolfie Bachie finale this week! Who's excited?
It's been a long journey for MJ and I genuinely hope he finds his forever person and they get to be ridiculously happy for the rest of their lives!
As for those who have supported me through my journey, thank you so so much for the beautiful messages and comments - I do my best to get back to each and everyone of you, so to those who are still waiting on a reply I'm very sorry and I will get to them I promise! I hope you all have loved this season and we made it worth watching (even if you loved to hate me)! Best of luck to MJ, there are two bombshells who I have nothing but love and respect for!
#bachelor #thebachelor #bachelorau #thebachelorau #bachelorette #whosgonnatakethebait
Bachelorette - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 29 Img_0422
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:28 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Justme wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:@Justme if you're on a laptop, just click on the three dots seen on the upper right corner of the FB post, click on the words < embed>, copy and paste the embed code into your post  bestbud!

Thank you, I'm on my phone does the same apply?
I don't think it works on a phone, only laptop so no worries. Appreciate the screenshot and link yes

Thank you for posting the final tally @mercieme yes

I wonder if they will do a poll vote for Final 2? Will be interesting to see the tally then

mercieme wrote:Final Tally of the Live Vote
Bachelorette - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 29 Img_0421
https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorAU/videos/1682821548457350/

Cheers Smiley

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by Schnitty4lyf Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:39 am

@mercieme To give wrap is basically to give approval or praise. Usually one would say something has a 'good wrap' or a 'bad wrap', but in this context Jen means she is giving praise to two of the remaining girls. Smiley
Schnitty4lyf
Schnitty4lyf

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:41 am

mercieme wrote:So Jen Hawke posted this message on her IG. Based on back and forth with folks she gave it up that the two bombshells she referred to are Elise and Laura. The part I need help understanding is the comment she made about giving the wrap on the 2 girls left, what does that mean, thanks. Also interesting is her hashtag whosgonantakethebait which was already mentioned in the F1-F4 thread.
jolfie Bachie finale this week! Who's excited?
It's been a long journey for MJ and I genuinely hope he finds his forever person and they get to be ridiculously happy for the rest of their lives!
As for those who have supported me through my journey, thank you so so much for the beautiful messages and comments - I do my best to get back to each and everyone of you, so to those who are still waiting on a reply I'm very sorry and I will get to them I promise! I hope you all have loved this season and we made it worth watching (even if you loved to hate me)! Best of luck to MJ, there are two bombshells who I have nothing but love and respect for!
#bachelor #thebachelor #bachelorau #thebachelorau #bachelorette #whosgonnatakethebait
Bachelorette - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 29 Img_0422
Source

I've only ever heard it used in the context of bad wrap, never heard just wrap by itself. I read through all the comments and I reckon alot of people took the bait. She claims not to like Tara but I only thought she didn't like Elise.
Also maybe she isn't talking about 2 girls who are in the final three.
Talk about attention seeking.

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:41 am

mercieme wrote:So Jen Hawke posted this message on her IG. Based on back and forth with folks she gave it up that the two bombshells she referred to are Elise and Laura. The part I need help understanding is the comment she made about giving the wrap on the 2 girls left, what does that mean, thanks. Also interesting is her hashtag whosgonantakethebait which was already mentioned in the F1-F4 thread.
Source

@mercieme You can give someone a bad wrap (criticise them) or a good wrap (compliment them). In context IMO she means she's complimenting Laura & Elise and saying nothing about Tara (although she then goes on to b!tch about her in the other comments).
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:46 am

Thank you @mercieme. So what exactly did Jolfie say that makes it obvious. Or did she just throw shade on Tara?

Last edited by Sundy on Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:47 am

@Schnitty4lyf @Justme and @Bobette thanks for the explanation...I just learnt what "pins" means the other day as well so I am slowly catching up on the Aussie slangs thanks to you all bestbud!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Schnitty4lyf Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:50 am

mercieme wrote:@Schnitty4lyf @Justme and @Bobette thanks for the explanation...I just learnt what "pins" means the other day as well so I am slowly catching up on the Aussie slangs thanks to you all bestbud!

You're welcome! I hope that was in reference to Elise, because she has great pins! laugh out loud
Schnitty4lyf
Schnitty4lyf

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:51 am

Sundy wrote:Thank you @mercieme. So what exactly did Jolfie say that makes it obvious. Or did she just throw shade on Tara?

@Sundy here is the first post where she pretty much let it be known that Tara was not one of the two bombshells she mentioned in her post.
Bachelorette - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 29 Img_0423
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:52 am

Sundy wrote:Thank you @mercieme. So what exactly did Jolfie say that makes it obvious. Or did she just throw shade on Tara?

imo the #whosgoingtotakethebait and then all the other girls like cobie and lisa all add fish emojis to there posts which to me implies elise is f1...... Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+53
Pongo
carraiger
clues
4health
flemingal
Imp
Miyala
FloForIt
Dutchy23
mjoy
Ash