SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Justme Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:54 am

I thought Jen only just started following Elise in the last couple of weeks? She sounds like she is ready to spill alot. Same with Michelle!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BY5eUm9jpke/
The claws are out ladies!

Justme

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Schnitty4lyf Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:55 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
Sundy wrote:Thank you @mercieme. So what exactly did Jolfie say that makes it obvious. Or did she just throw shade on Tara?

imo the #whosgoingtotakethebait and then all the other girls like cobie and lisa all add fish emojis to there posts which to me implies elise is f1...... Hugesmile

Just posted this over on the other thread, but I'll copy it here...

I think that the use of fish emojis is a running joke amongst most (if not all) of the girls. I've seen it appearing in their comments since very early on in the season. What I have inferred from their usage is that the fish is used when they think someone is looking good, a 'good catch' perhaps? I have also see them use the word barra in conjunction with this, which makes me think that the fish means either barracuda or barramundi (both types of fish) and that is their in-phrase for when they reckon someone is great.

All just my speculations and opinions!

However...maybe it's been a reference to Elise this whole time??
Schnitty4lyf
Schnitty4lyf

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:56 am

mercieme wrote:@Schnitty4lyf @Justme and @Bobette thanks for the explanation...I just learnt what "pins" means the other day as well so I am slowly catching up on the Aussie slangs thanks to you all bestbud!

bestbud!

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:57 am

Sorry I'm so in the dark with the IG going ons. Has Jen indicated whether it's Laura or Elise?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:59 am

Sundy wrote:Sorry I'm so in the dark with the IG going ons. Has Jen indicated whether it's Laura or Elise?

IMO jen is team laura... she has posted before that she was team laura but i really don't know if she knows who wins.....jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:00 am

Sundy wrote:Sorry I'm so in the dark with the IG going ons. Has Jen indicated whether it's Laura or Elise?
I don't believe she did other the hashtag "whosgonnatakethebait" that is being discussed as a potential clue that she used in her post that shaded Tara.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:02 am

@mercieme thank you and LeapOfFaith
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:04 am

Schnitty4lyf wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:
Sundy wrote:Thank you @mercieme. So what exactly did Jolfie say that makes it obvious. Or did she just throw shade on Tara?

imo the #whosgoingtotakethebait and then all the other girls like cobie and lisa all add fish emojis to there posts which to me implies elise is f1...... Hugesmile

Just posted this over on the other thread, but I'll copy it here...

I think that the use of fish emojis is a running joke amongst most (if not all) of the girls. I've seen it appearing in their comments since very early on in the season. What I have inferred from their usage is that the fish is used when they think someone is looking good, a 'good catch' perhaps? I have also see them use the word barra in conjunction with this, which makes me think that the fish means either barracuda or barramundi (both types of fish) and that is their in-phrase for when they reckon someone is great.

All just my speculations and opinions!

However...maybe it's been a reference to Elise this whole time??

your explanation makes sense as well!! dizzy wish they would just do the whole finale on Wednesday #overit :crazed
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:04 am

@Sundy, IMO Jen is just trying to squeeze a last little bit of notoriety out before the show ends and she slips off into obscurity.  She hasn't says who wins, she probably doesn't even know, she's just an obnoxious, fame seeking, fake-azz villain IMO.  

IMO she is deliberately going against popular opinion (that Tara is awesome) to stir up controversy and get some last minute attention.  She seems to be enjoying the fact that some people are "supporting" her by trashing Tara in the comments.

I can't stand her.  

yelleoa@jessicaadye laura and Elise

jolfie@yelleoa laugh out loud no sweetheart because I'm not a follower and who I like and don't like is not decided by who the masses support... it's called being an individual and having a mind of my own

zaynab_kdouh She doesn't think Tara is a legend!! Howwwww? @marwaa.f_

jolfie@zaynab_kdouh I lived with her for 2 months

karjadeeWho the f*** doesn't like Tara?! @denihealey @imapipster

denihealey@karjadee I KNOW!!! I read this and now I’m back off her but then I’m back on because she gives no f***s and I can respect that

jolfie@denihealey sorry to let the team down guys
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:07 am

LeapofFaith wrote:

IMO jen is team laura... she has posted before that she was team laura but i really don't know if she knows who wins.....jmo

IA she knows diddly squat (nothing) she is just attention seeking.
There's another for you to add to your growing list @mercieme

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:10 am

@Bobette she thinks she's polished but man grow up hey!
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:26 am

Jen has to be one of the most delusional people I think I've ever come across. She talks big but doesn't deliver. She thinks she's a lot greater and a lot more important than she actually is. It's a bit sad. Keira IMO was a MUCH better villain. JMO.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+53
Pongo
carraiger
clues
4health
flemingal
Imp
Miyala
FloForIt
Dutchy23
mjoy
Ash