SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

merrychristmas - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Schnitty4lyf Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:44 pm

mercieme wrote:
Schnitty4lyf wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4882036/Laura-Byrne-looks-downcast-ahead-Bachelor-finale.html

In the video posted on this article, Laura says a couple of interesting things when she gets in the car...
Sounds like she says "how'd I do?" to the publicist when she sits down.
Then she turns to Elise and it's hard to make out but I think she says "you got this?" in a concerned way...

Thoughts?
I just listened and I heard "you've got this"?

Do you think it was concern for Elise (aka Elise is F2) or unrelated??? Oh gosh I'm going to be so distracted all day!!!
Schnitty4lyf
Schnitty4lyf

Back to top Go down

merrychristmas - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Emayem Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:44 pm

mercieme wrote:
Schnitty4lyf wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4882036/Laura-Byrne-looks-downcast-ahead-Bachelor-finale.html

In the video posted on this article, Laura says a couple of interesting things when she gets in the car...
Then she turns to Elise and it's hard to make out but I think she says "you got this?" in a concerned way...

Thoughts?

Judging by how dark it is, would you say this is before they have even started with the interviews?

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:44 pm

When was the FRC filmed? Looks humid there and both of their hair fell. They still look lovely though!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:45 pm

Schnitty4lyf wrote:
mercieme wrote:

Thoughts?

Do you think it was concern for Elise (aka Elise is F2) or unrelated??? Oh gosh I'm going to be so distracted all day!!!
No idea what the context what so I have no idea what she meant....Laura looked like she was ready for the interviews to be over and IA with DM that Elise was beaming...jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by bronniegrace Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:46 pm

Emayem wrote:
mercieme wrote:

Thoughts?

Judging by how dark it is, would you say this is before they have even started with the interviews?

Oh yes true!
bronniegrace
bronniegrace

Female Posts : 235

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:48 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4882036/Laura-Byrne-looks-downcast-ahead-Bachelor-finale.html
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:48 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:When was the FRC filmed?  Looks humid there and both of their hair fell.  They still look lovely though!
The longer one waits around the more the curls will fall apart IMO. If you look at Sundy's SCs Elise had more curls in her hair than the IG picture above, so that IG pic could have been taken after the FRC...jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:50 pm

mercieme wrote:

Thoughts?

I heard this too. Also what is Elise doing with her hand? It looks like she is wiping her face?
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:50 pm

mercieme wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:When was the FRC filmed?  Looks humid there and both of their hair fell.  They still look lovely though!
The longer one waits around the more the curls will fall apart IMO. If you look at Sundy's SCs Elise had more curls in her hair than the IG picture above, so that IG pic could have been taken after the FRC...jmo.
. Excellent clue @mercieme. I will compare with my boat screencap
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:52 pm

bronniegrace wrote:
mercieme wrote:Here is the DM video of Laura and Elise mentioned upthread.

What could this mean ?

I heard 'Hi Gorgeous'

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:55 pm

dolcimumma wrote:
bronniegrace wrote:
mercieme wrote:Here is the DM video of Laura and Elise mentioned upthread.

What could this mean ?

I heard 'Hi Gorgeous'

Yes because it seems like they picked up Laura at her place. And when Laura is sitting in the car Elise is smiling to her and reaching out her hand to Laura's shoulder. So that is the first time they saw each other. So it was before the interviews. IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:57 pm

@natik @dolcimumma.....you guys are right, I just realized they were picking up Laura from her house....need to check my ears laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+53
Pongo
carraiger
clues
4health
flemingal
Imp
Miyala
FloForIt
Dutchy23
mjoy
Ash