SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

merrychristmas - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by bronniegrace Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:58 pm

natik wrote:
dolcimumma wrote:
bronniegrace wrote:

What could this mean ?

I heard 'Hi Gorgeous'

Yes because it seems like they picked up Laura at her place. And when Laura is sitting in the car Elise is smiling to her and reaching out her hand to Laura's shoulder. So that is the first time they saw each other. So it was before the interviews. IMO

Yeh, i wonder what the, how'd I go , is referring to ?
bronniegrace
bronniegrace

Female Posts : 235

Back to top Go down

merrychristmas - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Zaynab Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:58 pm

https://www.who.com.au/exclusive-matty-js-mother-reveals-her-son-has-found-the-right-girl-for-him

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:59 pm

@Zaynab Is the Fitzy and Wippa Interview available yet, thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by bronniegrace Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:03 pm

Zaynab wrote:https://www.who.com.au/exclusive-matty-js-mother-reveals-her-son-has-found-the-right-girl-for-him

Interesting what Matty Mum says about his F1...
bronniegrace
bronniegrace

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:03 pm

mercieme wrote:@Zaynab  Is the Fitzy and Wippa Interview available yet, thanks.
https://soundcloud.com/fitzy-and-wippa/bachelor-laura-and-elise

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:04 pm

bronniegrace wrote:
Zaynab wrote:https://www.who.com.au/exclusive-matty-js-mother-reveals-her-son-has-found-the-right-girl-for-him

Which bit?
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Schnitty4lyf Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:05 pm

mercieme wrote:@natik @dolcimumma.....you guys are right, I just realized they were picking up Laura from her house....need to check my ears laugh out loud

Yes, I listened with headphones on and I reckon @dolcimumma is right, she says "how are you gorgeous"

Hard to read their emotions today...if I was F1 I probably wouldn't be happy because I would be concerned about the F2, but I can't speak for Elise and Laura!
Schnitty4lyf
Schnitty4lyf

Back to top Go down

Post by bronniegrace Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:08 pm

brownravens wrote:
bronniegrace wrote:

Which bit?

"I sense that he's got a beautiful young lady. They say eyes are the window to the soul and you can almost see that in this particular girl. She's just so, so gentle and so honest and what you see is what you get. We get on beautifully and I'm very positive about the future."
bronniegrace
bronniegrace

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:09 pm

IrelandRose wrote:www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4881932/Matty-confirms-met-Laura-reality-series.html
I will be soooo peeved if this is the case and Laura is F1 - what a set up and how demeaning for the other girls, especially Elise.

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:10 pm

bronniegrace wrote:
brownravens wrote:
bronniegrace wrote:

Which bit?

"I sense that he's got a beautiful young lady. They say eyes are the window to the soul and you can almost see that in this particular girl. She's just so, so gentle and so honest and what you see is what you get. We get on beautifully and I'm very positive about the future."

Who do you think she's talking about?
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Schnitty4lyf Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:13 pm

brownravens wrote:
bronniegrace wrote:
brownravens wrote:

Which bit?

Who do you think she's talking about?

IMO Elise. Even this Laura fan has to admit, there is no way you would describe her as 'gentle'! laugh out loud

Last edited by Schnitty4lyf on Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Schnitty4lyf
Schnitty4lyf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:13 pm

bronniegrace wrote:

I see the description fits Elise more, especially the word gentle, imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+53
Pongo
carraiger
clues
4health
flemingal
Imp
Miyala
FloForIt
Dutchy23
mjoy
Ash