SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Page 18 of 67 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 42 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 18 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Post by Brill Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:22 pm

Does anyone here know him at all?  Is there someone that's a member of this board that has inside info on Peter or is it the vibe you got of him from what you saw on a highly edited Reality TV Show?  This isn't meant to cause problems, I'm just curious. question sad scratch

Bachelorette - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 18 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 18 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Post by Quietbreezes Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:25 pm

"I think he was thrown off by the shade Rachel threw (JMO) bc he wasn't expecting it." Wow, I can't believe Peter was thrown off by any shade Rachel threw. He threw the shade first by saying her life would be less without him in it. Then he tried to talk crap to two other guys about TOG when he knew his chances of being F1 were pretty much over. Now, who actually threw the shade first? Peter is not stupid. He knew he was on the hot seat when ATFR aired. He had to face the music for his actions alone. Rachel did not waiver from what she wanted during the entire season.

It's hard to accept when a fan favorite starts to back-step, which is what he is doing in these interviews. Maybe before he does another one, he should watch ATFR to refresh what he actually said to Rachel. And that being crushed statement when he found out about the engagement was laughable. If the producers did stop him from going after her that final night, it is because they probably knew she was accepting the proposal from the F1 and told him such.
Quietbreezes
Quietbreezes

Female Posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by Quietbreezes Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:27 pm

@Brill This form is about opinions. You don't have to know anyone personally to form an opinion or there would be no conversations about anyone or anything. This person put himself out there for people to watch him on nationally televised show, therefore he is subject to formed opinions. JMO
Quietbreezes
Quietbreezes

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 18 Empty p

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:36 pm

Quietbreezes wrote:@Brill This form is about opinions. You don't have to know anyone personally to form an opinion or there would be no conversations about anyone or anything. This person put himself out there for people to watch him on nationally televised show, therefore he is subject to formed opinions. JMO
She asked a question because the opinions are 180 degrees apart, IMO. Brill has been around a LONG time and I'm pretty sure she as well as most are schooled that the forum in set up to voice opinions. We've always been interested and enjoyed anything those who know contestants might share. Good or Bad. JMO

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:44 pm

We have had many family and friends join our discussion over the years without revealing who they are. All are welcomed and we always encourage and thank those who do so.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Quietbreezes Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:08 pm

@mprssdbyu I guess reading the posts, it does seem like he is getting a lot of spanking. I was a Peter puller at first until I saw the change in him. Don't hate him, just wish he would own up to his actions. Most people don't go into something blind knowing it will put their lives on display.
Quietbreezes
Quietbreezes

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:39 pm

Quietbreezes wrote:@mprssdbyu I guess reading the posts, it does seem like he is getting a lot of spanking. I was a Peter puller at first until I saw the change in him. Don't hate him, just wish he would own up to his actions. Most people don't go into something blind knowing it will put their lives on display.
Peter has a lot to learn about SM. The only difference in him and others, IMO is that he openly shows through his likes and dislikes how he is feeling. From what I've read, (I don't follow him), he must read most comments. Someone needs to give him Nick's phone number so Nick can give the boy a few pointers on keeping his sanity. He'll learn to either let them go or adjust how he reacts and keep those emotions to himself like most do with such a following. If not, it's going to be a longggggg road for the fellow.

I will say this though, I do think he cared very much about R. Hopefully it's a lesson learned not to let the other stuff get in the way.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:59 pm

Quietbreezes wrote:@mprssdbyu I guess reading the posts, it does seem like he is getting a lot of spanking. I was a Peter puller at first until I saw the change in him. Don't hate him, just wish he would own up to his actions. Most people don't go into something blind knowing it will put their lives on display.

Actually even though they hear that the fans can get on you, I don't think any of them realize, until they have been on a show like this, how really bad it can get. JMO If I ever knew someone that actually gave it a thought to do a Reality Show, I would do my very best to talk them out of it. no no It's not worth it! JMO

Bachelorette - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 18 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:00 pm

I don't see any change in him at all. He's the same arrogant messed up talking out of both sides of his mouth Peter IMHO.

Just to keep facts straight. Rachel not choosing Peter wasn't based on not proposing.  

“With Peter, I constantly got this push and this pull,” she say. “What I hate so much is that it seems like the reason that Peter wasn’t the one for me is due to the proposal, and I think that it became such a big issue because that’s what happens at the end of this, but there were other deep-rooted issues in my relationship with him.”

http://people.com/tv/bachelorette-runner-up-peter-kraus-rachel-lindsay-made-right-decision-bryan-abasolo/

If anyone has any questions you can ask him tomorrow.

I don't know how she was able to get him to agree to this. Maybe because she has this pinned on her twitter.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Quietbreezes Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:54 pm

@GuardianAngel OMG. Why is he finding it relevant to keep it going? Maybe it will be questions on what is coming up next for him and nothing about the show. I guess I can only hope. Don't follow her, so I won't know what questions will be asked.
Quietbreezes
Quietbreezes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:40 pm

Quietbreezes wrote:@GuardianAngel OMG. Why is he finding it relevant to keep it going? Maybe it will be questions on what is coming up next for him and nothing about the show. I guess I can only hope. Don't follow her, so I won't know what questions will be asked.

He already started answering questions last night. Most of the questions and his answers are just about him as a person- most influential person in his life, favorite cologne, what he likes to do on a date, celebrity crush, about his bootcamps, etc etc. There are a few questions thrown in about Rachel and the Bachelor situation but they are far outweighed by questions about his everyday life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Quietbreezes Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:45 pm

@adf23 Thanks for the update. That's good he's talking about himself and not the show.
Quietbreezes
Quietbreezes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 67 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 42 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

+93
ElonM
dee
gurlbrit
Maddy
bluwavz