SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Page 27 of 67 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 47 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NYC - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 27 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Post by Kels0012 Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:03 pm

May I honestly ask those questioning his sexuality why they think this? Is it his bromances or people not seeing him that into Rachel? I honestly want to know because I don't get that vibe at all. At all imo.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

NYC - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 27 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Post by Kashathediva Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:26 pm

You can ask. Doesn't mean you are going to get a personally satisfying answer or answers  etc. It doesn't mean anyone is obligated to answer either. laugh out loud
Everyone is going to have a different opinion on the subject. IMO  Certain things trigger different things in each of us. We all come from different perceptions.
JMOAA I don't know how anyone can "look a certain way". Whether the person is being referenced via race, culture, lifestyle etc. That's me.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:29 pm

I find a lot of Rachel's guys to be quite close. They repeatedly refer to one of their friends from the season as hot, dreamy, or gorgeous in interviews laugh out loud. So it doesn't surprise me. I just think they're comfortable and secure in that dept. JMO.

NYC - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 27 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Quietbreezes Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:52 pm

The way Peter was picking Rachel up and touching her....I didn't get the gay vibe. JMO.
Quietbreezes
Quietbreezes

Female Posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:17 pm

did he touch Rachel... I must have missed that episode.  NYC - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 27 2498057887
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:39 pm

butt wrote:May I honestly ask those questioning his sexuality why they think this? Is it his bromances or people not seeing him that into Rachel? I honestly want to know because I don't get that vibe at all. At all imo.

I'm actually in the minority that believes Peter loved Rachel in his own way which is the only way any man can love anyone, IMO. I found their excruciating to watch breakup scene and his meltdown after she left and his statements about being unable to pick up her lash on the floor and drinking a whole bottle of wine and attempting to reach out to her to be authentic proof of that love. I felt he was more awkward, resentful of Bryan, hurt and conflicted than unfeeling , throughout. IMO 

IMO, he will always meet the midwestern standard for conservative values and never reveal anything that will  disappoint his family, especially Gary or smear his image. IMO, He will marry someone, someday and have kids. BBUT, Peter is biotchy and petty and gossipy and manipulative, IMO and his emotions play acrosss his face like a movie and for me, that movie is a rerun I have seen in other conflicted men so, it is familiar and sad. His friends, his many fears, his HTD in the empty club, his tearful.rearview mirror story, his willingness to proclaim every new acquaintance a lifelong friend, all confirmation for me. I never said I think Peter is gay but, I certainly don't think he's straightforward or, some classic straight guy.  JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:30 am

bleuberry wrote:I find a lot of Rachel's guys to be quite close. They repeatedly refer to one of their friends from the season as hot, dreamy, or gorgeous in interviews laugh out loud. So it doesn't surprise me. I just think they're comfortable and secure in that dept. JMO.

LOL, yeah. Kenny did the "will you accept a ride" interview and played Marry, Eff, or Kill with the guys and said he would "eff Dean until he was raw". Demario did that E+G interview and said that Dean was the most beautiful man he's ever seen and said if ever saw him and his blue eyes in a bar, he would ignore all the women and just buy him drinks. Josiah said something similar about how Dean is a dreamboat. Unless we think that all of Rachel's cast was gay, it is possible that they're just very comfortable with their sexuality. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:47 am

peter's not the type to stay in the  closet. *IMO*He doesn't seem particularly religious and is actually progressive. If women did the things Peter did they wouldn't be judged of their sexuality. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:58 am

also i think there was a scene in bachelor in paradise where iggy and dean kissed so his group of friends seem to be really comfortable with each other imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:00 am

Nibbles22 wrote:did he touch Rachel... I must have missed that episode.  NYC - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 27 2498057887

You must have missed a lot. Let me share a couple of the many videos Peter claimed are still making him tear up (in his Lauren Zima interview). He's not as affectionate as TOG, most men aren', IMO.  But Peter got his message across. Then, I found the breakup to be one of the most brutal ever. I hate to see a man sob like that. It was gut-wrenching as stated by several news outlets. 

https://youtu.be/2oasuzaTxmI

https://youtu.be/A1xT4Vii2D8

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:09 am

there are other ways to show affection other than kissing.*IMO* he even said he found it awkward to kiss in front of cameras so that must've held him back. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Quietbreezes Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:02 am

@Nibbles22 When they were playing handball, Peter's hands were all over Rachel. He admitted getting 'handsy' with her.
Quietbreezes
Quietbreezes

Female Posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 67 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 47 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

+93
ElonM
dee
gurlbrit
Maddy
bluwavz