SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

knowyourworth - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 72 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Post by sdmom Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:44 pm

Kolormiblnd wrote:@sdmom, I was just thinking along the lines of a -----homeopathic or naturopathic practice? Cali will likely be ripe for that kind of total natural care place.

That sounds good but if he wants to be a homeopathic physician, he probably needs more schooling. IMO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

knowyourworth - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 72 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Post by Kolormiblnd Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:56 pm

sdmom wrote:
Kolormiblnd wrote:@sdmom, I was just thinking along the lines of a -----homeopathic or naturopathic practice? Cali will likely be ripe for that kind of total natural care place.

That sounds good but if he wants to be a homeopathic physician, he probably needs more schooling. IMO.

You are probably right. I don't know much about the training track for a homeopathic physician. But, he could hire someone for that aspect and another person for the fitness training and he could just concentrate on the Chiropractic aspect. JMO
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by vacayeveryday Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:30 pm

Kolormiblnd wrote:
sdmom wrote:

You are probably right. I don't know much about the training track for a homeopathic physician. But, he could hire someone for that aspect and another person for the fitness training and he could just concentrate on the Chiropractic aspect. JMO
Eric for fitness??? I think Rachel has a thing for super fit guys!

vacayeveryday

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:02 pm

I hope he's not even considering homeopathy, because frankly it's total BS. I guess I need to add IMO, though I don't consider it such. Science is not about opinions after all.

Anyhow, he mentioned in that IG live that he's doing some network marketing, so does that mean he's still selling those teas? Or is that what he calls IG shilling?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:35 pm

vacayeveryday wrote:
Kolormiblnd wrote:
sdmom wrote:
Eric for fitness??? I think Rachel has a thing for super fit guys!

Puhlz, noo!! In fact, none of those peeps. Had enuff of them all. Plus never a good idea to mix business with so-so friends or regular friends. IMO

mindless wrote:I hope he's not even considering homeopathy, because frankly it's total BS. I guess I need to add IMO, though I don't consider it such. Science is not about opinions after all.
Anyhow, he mentioned in that IG live that he's doing some network marketing, so does that mean he's still selling those teas? Or is that what he calls IG shilling?

I have a similar mindset as you but some people swear by it and believe that homeopath/naturopath is curing all that ails them!!. I don't know if he is still pushing the tea or anything else. He could be networking products for when he opens the clinic. Not saying that he is opening one, just speculating. So far have not seen him shilling anything on IG, but he strikes me as kind of man who likes to have all his ducks in a row. Networking: products, employees, investors, clients, consultants, the possibilities are endless. I cannot wait for the big reveal, it might be spectacular. All just my humble opinion and speculation.
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:57 pm

mindless wrote:I hope he's not even considering homeopathy, because frankly it's total BS. I guess I need to add IMO, though I don't consider it such. Science is not about opinions after all.

We don't know whether Bryan is pursuing it or not but, your view on homeopathic medicine does require an IMO because that is very definitely just an opinion. 

IMO, science (as we understand it) is not the final word. Public opinion frequently overrides science - creation vs evolution is a prime example. Within that context, I hope Bryan will develop a practice with new technology and methodologies that will IMO appeal to athletes whose pain management and physical therapy is by necessity more progressive and less traditional. IMO, the sports management and therapy space would be so ideal for RnB to work in together in Cali next year when she's licensed or much faster if they stay in Dallas. They are a good fit for it IMO and the timing (Bryan's prerequisite) is right for it. 

They could pick up some key clients in the professional dance and fitness communities, as well.  All JMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:27 pm

If you dilute a substance so far there isn't a single molecule of it left in the liquid, it's simply impossible for said liquid to have any effect other than the placebo kind. If you wish to pay for that then by all means, but I still fail to see homeopaths as anything other than con artists. JMO. I hope Bryan sticks to chiropractic, since that at least involves doing something manually so it has some potential of helping, at the very least temporarily, IMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by vacayeveryday Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:42 pm

mindless wrote:If you dilute a substance so far there isn't a single molecule of it left in the liquid, it's simply impossible for said liquid to have any effect other than the placebo kind. If you wish to pay for that then by all means, but I still fail to see homeopaths as anything other than con artists. JMO. I hope Bryan sticks to chiropractic, since that at least involves doing something manually so it has some potential of helping, at the very least temporarily, IMO.
Lots of ppl don't think homeopathy is BS. I lived in Germany for many years and they are very much into homeopathic medicine there. Our family doctor there would often give us homeopathic medicine before offering standard medicine. I wasn't very happy about that when I was in labor! And yes, you're right, there is the placebo effect to consider. But it's not necessarily considered a "con".

vacayeveryday

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:07 pm

IMO I can't see Bryan changing course. He wouldn't IMO be taking the necessary steps to practice in Dallas and L.A if he had no intention of continuing to be a chiropractor.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71521

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:00 am

Not to change topic,but have you listen to this lady videos about Bryan and Rachel? I think she is really good.
GA, Should they be posted on the Media thread?

Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:23 am

GuardianAngel wrote:IMO I can't see Bryan changing course. He wouldn't IMO be taking the necessary steps to practice in Dallas and L.A if he had no intention of continuing to be a chiropractor.
@GuardianAngel, I think you're right about Bryan continuing to be and practice as a chiropractor but it is a separate issue from the business model and total offering of an office he may open.  IMO, he won't just open a chriropractic office. The dream is bigger. The business has to offer more to be uber successful which I'm sure is the goal. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:26 am

GuardianAngel wrote:That article sounds like trolls who think they know what's best. Disgusting piece IMHO.

I actually think it sounds like pretty much every article post show with one of the rejects. They always talk about what the lead missed out on. Why should Rachel be any different? Plenty of people on here talked about the same thing. Yes, she may be a WOC, but she didn't want to be treated any differently and she is getting her wish. Lest we forget, Nick got the same crapolla about not picking Rachel after he proposed to Vanessa.

Rachel needs to get a grip on. What happened to ignoring negativity like she talked about before the season? For a woman who wasn't even on SM all that much, I am seeing an awful lot of her and I barely pay attention to that stuff.

Last edited by Sprite on Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:42 am; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

+64
Ash2214
mindless
sdmom
Al
vacayeveryday