SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 7 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

whosgonnatakethebait - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by mercieme Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:46 pm

welcomebanner @niclou.....thanks for joining the forum and for posting. Hope you have fun with us and continue to post.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

whosgonnatakethebait - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by stoneleigh Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:48 pm

Rikkim wrote:IA @stoneleigh, great post...I'm not sure if this 'L' word clip from Ten Play has been discussed but Laura doesn't feature in it all, IMO it is perhaps leaving it wide open for her to drop the love bomb in the finale.

https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/extra/season-5/the-l-word

She does say " I am falling in love with you" in the teaser at the start of ep. 1 so he will know something at least, at some point!

In that Falls Creek Interview he did just recently, he said that he knew in the first week that he would find love. Which I found very interesting. He also described his F1 as confident somewhere along the line and at the first photo shoot group date, he has a bit (which has obviously been edited in at a later date) where he says that 'Laura stood out, she's that confident, happy, chatty girl' or something along those lines. I also noticed that in the meet and greets... he had a bit obviously back edited in the camera room (in the same tux but different hair) where he says 'laura really stood out'. I actually think that Lisa was the one that really stood out with him and then she was a dud and they re-did it in Laura's favour sometime after the first week and maybe the first date with Laura or even later.

I could be very wrong this is all just my opinion and I still love Tara and what I have seen of Elise... just not with Matty :-)

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Missfi Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:49 pm

@niclou
I completely agree with your observations about Elise and keeping her hidden. Why else would they? Belinda was only there 3 weeks and noticed there connection so IMO there must have been some interactions between them that we just didn't see. It's a shame however they waited quite so long. It's the only love story I can see but again JMO

Missfi

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:57 pm

The fact that when his sister came and spoke with all the girls that she said to him that all the girls were nice "especially Laura, Elise and Tara" suggests that even before everyone was introduced to Elise that she was on his radar. In fact the F3 were obviously already his F3 way back then...

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:04 am

https://www.nova100.com.au/entertainment/spoiler-alert-here-are-women-matty-j-has-already-dumped-bachelor

Agreed, @spangler.  I remember an article stating that Matty and Elise were loved up on the set or something along those lines.  I have read so many articles that my eyes are burning!  laugh out loud

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikkim Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:29 am

stoneleigh wrote:
Rikkim wrote:IA @stoneleigh, great post...I'm not sure if this 'L' word clip from Ten Play has been discussed but Laura doesn't feature in it all, IMO it is perhaps leaving it wide open for her to drop the love bomb in the finale.

She does say " I am falling in love with you" in the teaser at the start of ep. 1 so he will know something at least, at some point!

In that Falls Creek Interview he did just recently, he said that he knew in the first week that he would find love. Which I found very interesting. He also described his F1 as confident somewhere along the line and at the first photo shoot group date, he has a bit (which has obviously been edited in at a later date) where he says that 'Laura stood out, she's that confident, happy, chatty girl' or something along those lines. I also noticed that in the meet and greets... he had a bit obviously back edited in the camera room (in the same tux but different hair) where he says 'laura really stood out'. I actually think that Lisa was the one that really stood out with him and then she was a dud and they re-did it in Laura's favour sometime after the first week and maybe the first date with Laura or even later.

I could be very wrong this is all just my opinion and I still love Tara and what I have seen of Elise... just not with Matty :-)

Nice post again @stoneleigh. Interesting about the Fall Creek radio interview. IA with your Lisa meet & greet observation, I think Matty forgot his own name when he met her, they just didn't click/have the spark in the end IMO.
Rikkim
Rikkim

Back to top Go down

Post by Schnitty4lyf Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:36 am

I mentioned this a while back, I picked up on it too! I think it seems very deliberate that they haven't shown her saying the word 'love' on the show, always skirting around it...but she is freely dropping it in media articles. I think it was done intentionally so that the payoff would be bigger when she finally does say it, but terrible editing means it comes across as too deliberate and overly edited, jmo

BTW @stoneleigh I too feel the Matty + Laura love! Only love story that I can see on screen, IMO.
I will be irritated if Elise is F1, only because from what they've shown us on screen I (as a viewer) wouldn't buy that they are in love after such little time together. I would need an ATFR special for it to be a satisfying ending for me, if they have indeed been hiding their connection in the edit.
Schnitty4lyf
Schnitty4lyf

Back to top Go down

Post by niclou Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:52 am

I think the whole show has been edited really badly. You'd think that all of the F3 girls had only spent a grand total of 2-3 days with him. I have been able to pick the winner of most of the series so far (except for Richie and Alex). The other hint that makes me think it could be Elise is at the end of the video clip with Elise and Tara playing their guessing game, taking up the whole screen was the message, 'Elise is the winner!' Still probably just wishful thinking though...

niclou

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:20 am

When Matty told Laura's sister on their HTD that he had been in love before, knows what it feels like and they're the kind of feelings he gets with Laura. And then he says he hopes he's been able to put her sister at ease. IMO, he hasn't said that to any other family member, from what I can remember. Everything still does point to Laura as F1

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:32 am

Hooked wrote:When Matty told Laura's sister on their HTD that he had been in love before, knows what it feels like and they're the kind of feelings he gets with Laura. And then he says he hopes he's been able to put her sister at ease.   IMO, he hasn't said that to any other family member, from what I can remember.   Everything still does point to Laura as F1

My only hesitation about Laura is that its so in our face. But then again this is bachelor Australia and I do believe they are not working so hard to hide F1 as they do in US.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by flemingal Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:39 am

Ive noticed on Jen's latest message on instagram she's ended with the hashtag #whosgonnatakethebait. Could this be a fishing reference maybe?? Interesting especially with Cobie and Lisa using the fish emojis on their posts. Clutching at straws I know but worth noting

flemingal

Back to top Go down

Post by ideas_ideas Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:43 am

flemingal wrote:Ive noticed on Jen's latest message on instagram she's ended with the hashtag #whosgonnatakethebait. Could this be a fishing reference maybe?? Interesting especially with Cobie and Lisa using the fish emojis on their posts. Clutching at straws I know but worth noting

Interesting pick up @flemingal ! I wonder what that means. She also says "there are two bombshells who I have nothing but love and respect for" - but there are still three of them (Tara/Elise/Laura)?

Edit: Source - https://www.instagram.com/p/BY7SYhsDD7V/

Last edited by ideas_ideas on Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:45 am; edited 1 time in total

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+55
BabyGotBach
Sprite
BasicallytheFBI
Michdealm
Seabear