SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 3 of 60 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 31 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:22 am

What the hell is going on?! The start of the F1 music AGAIN now with Tara!! Stop messing with us TPTB
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Bumbleguild Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:22 am

They used the F1 kissing music for their kiss
Bumbleguild
Bumbleguild

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:22 am

Don't think she got the whole thing though

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:22 am

mercieme wrote:
HEA wrote:and here is the next bachelorette people................ giggling
It seems you are not caught up yet @HEA....head to the SM thread or the No Discussion thread for Tara's Exit inteview with the Courier Mail that leaked already....Tara said she has no interest in being the Bachelorette because of how the show portrayed her brother.
Even if Tara had interest, there is ZERO way that Tara would be the next bachelorette imo. I don't see the show ever going with a past contestant for Bette lead. If they didn't go with Nikki they sure as heck won't go with anyone else. imo

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:22 am

Body language has been VERY cold between term so far. No drama for this RC tonight, even if Tzara hadn't already spoiled it Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 3 3806527698
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:23 am

I think Matty should just choose himself at the end of this.

I think if he chooses himself that relationship would last the longest.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:24 am

Well, I really don't know. They were all beautiful dates. I'm nervous. Maybe Tara is F1 after all.

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:24 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
mercieme wrote:
HEA wrote:and here is the next bachelorette people................ giggling
It seems you are not caught up yet @HEA....head to the SM thread or the No Discussion thread for Tara's Exit inteview with the Courier Mail that leaked already....Tara said she has no interest in being the Bachelorette because of how the show portrayed her brother.
Even if Tara had interest, there is ZERO way that Tara would be the next bachelorette imo. I don't see the show ever going with a past contestant for Bette lead. If they didn't go with Nikki they sure as heck won't go with anyone else. imo

I don't know, I think they wanted Nikki, and she turned them down so they went for Sophie
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:24 am

Could these two look LESS interested in each other?

Sheesh.

I am starting to think Tara and Matty can't stand each other

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:24 am

I was a bit underwhelmed with their date

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:25 am

Hooked wrote:Well, I really don't know.  They were all beautiful dates.  I'm nervous.  Maybe Tara is F1 after all.
Hmmmm @Hooked....Tara is out, her exit inteview already leaked, check the SM thread Smiley

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:26 am

well I guess »I will have to watch the episode... nobody commented on tara :tissuebox :tissuebox :tissuebox :tissuebox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 60 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 31 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+53
solaroo
Chi
Dutchy23
Skeppy
Idlemess
Zaynab
djogbenyuie
NostalgicNZA
carraiger
Norcalgal
Pongo