SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 39 of 60 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 49 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:43 am

Her last words were 'I just want you to be happy, just kiss me before I cry'
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by ideas_ideas Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:44 am

Yep, he's definitely doing the 'holding back, just want to tell you I love you' face with Laura.

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:44 am

Laura in tears.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:44 am

F1 music for Laura too!

EVERYONE gets F1 music

It's like that Oprah gif

"you get f1 music" and "you get f1 music"

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:44 am

I'm going to go post the article over on the SM thread. Anyone who doesn't want to know, don't look!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by FloForIt Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:45 am

i am DEAD. even while she was crying managed to show her hands enough to remind us she is TONYMAY. literally turns away from camera but still had her rings in shot rofl rofl rofl
FloForIt
FloForIt

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:45 am

So much of Laura crying tonight. She does seem to really care, they aren't fake tears
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:45 am

Omg! I've made it!!

Was at a client function that went on foreeeeeeeeever!

And the my blinking laptop decided to do an update!

But I'm finally here to watch the last wee bit will you all.

Go Laura go!!!!!! cheerleader

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:46 am

Oh, yes. She wants him to be happy and he has a little smirk.

She keeps saying about wanting him to be happy...even if it's not her... in her ITMs and crying.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:46 am

Oh just run off into the distance together and away from my tv screen now please you two!

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:46 am

Laura I called you as F1 back in March when you were still filming.

Nothing to worry about it. You've got this!!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:46 am

Ok - so Laura seems really emotional. Is that the first time she said I love you bc that was kind of quick.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 60 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 49 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+53
solaroo
Chi
Dutchy23
Skeppy
Idlemess
Zaynab
djogbenyuie
NostalgicNZA
carraiger
Norcalgal
Pongo