SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 55 of 60 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Mommyof2 Thu 14 Sep 2017, 6:41 am

Maybe he knows he knows he sold his soul to the devil, so to speak and feels bad. Nah. I think he's just a jerk. laugh out loud Usually the final couple is beaming. He looks depressed and she looks like she is way more excited about getting Toni May advertising out to the public than she is about wanting to be with Matty. laugh out loud cheeky
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Justme Thu 14 Sep 2017, 6:42 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Justme great to have you and hope you'll be back. Loved your posts bestbud!

Thank you, I may duck in to check in laugh out loud I really hope Sophie finds genuine love.
bestbud! Right back at you

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Sep 2017, 6:42 am

I always love Matty and I still do.
But, I agree he doesn't seem to be happily in love in that video, imo.
It's not the same giddy Matty that had the first kiss with Laura.

Last edited by peggy0221 on Thu 14 Sep 2017, 6:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu 14 Sep 2017, 6:44 am

Still don't like her... and I hope that I'm wrong in my sentiments about her but there's that vibe that just won't go away.

Her smile is "I won"

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu 14 Sep 2017, 6:46 am

Idlemess wrote:Still don't like her... and I hope that I'm wrong in my sentiments about her but there's that vibe that just won't go away.  

Her smile is "I won"

Eerily similar to Courtney's "I got the rose."
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu 14 Sep 2017, 6:52 am

Bumbleguild wrote:I hope the interviews tomorrow shed a light on the Tonimay exposure this season and what the hell Elise gets as F2. Also what that producer was going on about "Leaving the viewers wanting more" and what not. So many questions, so many misdirection this season. Bring on Sophie!

Elise gets nothing. Matty lied. :uptonogood
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu 14 Sep 2017, 7:15 am

Regardless of where things may be 4 months since filming ended, I think they will both post on their IGs. Even Richie and Alex posted so for sure I think they will post.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Thu 14 Sep 2017, 7:18 am

Man, the final outcome makes Laura's SM and interviews come across even worse. Queen of reverse parking. Ugh.

I think I liked Alex more than Laura....

Totally rubbing it in that she won. Feel so awful for Elise. Laura has been completely unlikeable and Matty is now too. They deserve each other. Enjoy being pretentious together!

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu 14 Sep 2017, 7:18 am

I think Elise will have a very happily ever after - someone with her qualities is attractive to really good men. Her career opportunities will grow due to this exposure and the manner in which she conducted herself on the show. While a let down and disappointment, I believe life will get better for Elise.

Last edited by Norcalgal on Thu 14 Sep 2017, 7:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu 14 Sep 2017, 7:20 am

AllAboutLove wrote:

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 55 21728099_10212425172218249_295390367127982159_n
my SC post-finale message from tonight

Matty looks so tired in this photo.
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu 14 Sep 2017, 7:22 am

I think he's been reading too many social media posts.  He'd better rest up; Kyle is going to rip him a new one in the morning.  
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Thu 14 Sep 2017, 7:34 am

Bobette wrote:I think he's been reading too many social media posts.  He'd better rest up; Kyle is going to rip him a new one in the morning.  

rofl

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 60 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+53
solaroo
Chi
Dutchy23
Skeppy
Idlemess
Zaynab
djogbenyuie
NostalgicNZA
carraiger
Norcalgal
Pongo