SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by richmondrose Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:15 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
richmondrose wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:Thoughts? Anyone have a sense yet on who f1 could be? is it still between Lyndsey, catie and mikaela???? TYIA

I think so. They showed  a connection with Kait tonight,  and I see Jessie coming out of the bushes as well.

Interesting! Did you happen to see the preview for next episode and are they still in Costa Rica??

I did see the preview, and according to and article on Tripsister.com and @Aunties_Love's capture of stamp in Stacy's passport (on her IG) they will be in Costa Rica for another episode and then off to the Dominican Republic for two episodes, and then Mexico for the final episodes.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by richmondrose Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:22 am

Idlemess wrote:How is the show so far and are any of the women likeable? As a viewer I mean. I often find the bachelor having no issue kissing on everyone... Chris I gather is no different

The show is tame, and I found it dragged a bit tonight. Apart from a couple of girls, the majority are quite likeable, and as far as I'm concerned, he couldn't go wrong with picking any one of them.

richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:07 am

i am really enjoying this bach canada, chris seems pretty down to earth all though i am still side eyeing him a little for kissing girls in front of other girls.....otherwise it is pretty good and a nice change from the au bach/ette Smiley

@richmondrose thank you for the info! do you happen to know who gets the next 1 on 1 date?

looking forward to watching it
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:07 am

I'm sorry I missed it. I'll have to catch up!

This is the 3rd season, and in the previous seasons, they also had the lead kiss a girl in front of others. That IMO is a pretty scripted scene which we'll probably see in future seasons.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ilb123 Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:41 am

There is a new video on the W network ,which is very cute called`` The Bachelor Canada behind the Scenes: Mermazing! `` Also the preview for next week episode.
If someone can grab it and bring it over that will be great ,as I don’t know how to do that.
Thank you

Arie is Stupid Hot[b]
ilb123
ilb123

Female Posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:31 pm

Wasn't Lisa eliminated last night? What's she doing back in Episode 4? I wonder if she asked Chris for another chance?

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 110
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 214

I also looks like Mikaela might be getting a SD next week.
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 312

Source: All SC from W Network The Bachelor Episode 4 previews
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:38 pm

@richmondrose Brittany W. and April were eliminated. Lisa got the last rose

This looks like an individual date with Catie (Same pool in season preview). Mikaela is in the pic above with the six girls. I think there are two group dates and a SD.

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 2017-111
My screencap of Ep 4 preview from WNetwork
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:22 pm

chrissy1295 wrote:@richmondrose Brittany W. and April were eliminated. Lisa got the last rose

This looks like an individual date with Catie (Same pool in season preview). Mikaela is in the pic above with the six girls. I think there are two group dates and a SD.

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 2017-111
My screencap of Ep 4 preview from WNetwork

Thanks@chrissy1295. I found some of the episode dragging and I guess I must have been sleep. giggling
I agree with the rest of your post. yes
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by BachCanada1967 Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:29 pm

I’m pretty sure F1 is Catie or Lyndsey. I think the others are just to distract us. I think the season might drag on like last night’s episode.

BachCanada1967

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:58 pm

I think that one of the group dates is a pool party at that pool.  I have seen sc's of at least 2 different girls getting kisses in that pool as well as playing with balls and watersoakers around it. IMO

ETA TO ADD SC'S FROM VIDEO:
http://www.wnetwork.com/shows/bachelor-canada/clips/?v=845A35B3-DC12-EEF0-24E4-4EE64C0880C8

do we know who this is?? I was thinking Jessica but ????
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 2017-252

Last edited by Aunties_Love on Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:30 pm

@chrissy1295 thanks again for uploading the episode you are a legend! bestbud!

After watching this ep i am starting to feel like Lyndsey is F1. IMO Chris really seems to chase lyndsey, the chemistry between them is very obvious.. and the fact that lyndseys sm is private and catie is very active and always posting on sm no idea

I am really looking forward to Caties date next week though, i want to see if they can open up to each other..

so after this episode i am going with Lyndsey f1 and Catie f2 or f3...its cool though that a first 1 on 1 date could be f1...anyway i will probably change my mind again after next episode laugh out loud but those two are still in my top picks....jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:12 pm

@LeapofFaith  bestbud!

I agree that the chemistry between Lyndsey and Chris is glaringly obvious.. I was watching with my mom last night, who doesn't watch the Bachelor as much as I do giggling, and she called Lyndsey as F1 after just watching that one episode. Once we see his date with Catie I think we'll have a clear picture of who he's more into

@Aunties_Love Pretty sure that's Catie
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Storybook
Brill
notarose
Llamajenny
devilmaycar3
AmberTrails
Sprite
George1218
timfan
BlackHalo
tatladylu