SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:16 am

@Chgohighlife

Bringing this over from the links thread. Try this! Just hit the play arrow, not the link or the source.

GuardianAngel wrote:Episode 2.

I was able to get an embed code from the WNetwork vid off their site.

Those outside Canada, please test it to see if you can view. Hit the play arrow in the middle of the screen. TYIA.

(WNetwork)

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4418p12-bachelor-canada-season-3-chris-leroux-viewing-links-minimal-discussion

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:18 am

Thanks for trying, GA. Still doesn’t work for me in the US.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:37 am

Darn. I thought the embed code might work. Another option would be add the Hola extension with Google Chrome and set the country to Canada.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:20 pm

http://www.tvmuse.com/tv-shows/The-Bachelor-Canada_33049/season_3/episode_1/

Try this ;)
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:59 pm

Has anyone watched tonight's episode?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:18 am

It hasn't come on in the west coast yet. Will be watching it when it does

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:23 am

jojo47 wrote:Has anyone watched tonight's episode?

Yes, I have.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by ilb123 Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:31 am

I have as well

Arie is Stupid Hot[b]
ilb123
ilb123

Female Posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:46 am

Thoughts? Anyone have a sense yet on who f1 could be? is it still between Lyndsey, catie and mikaela???? TYIA
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:50 am

LeapofFaith wrote:Thoughts? Anyone have a sense yet on who f1 could be? is it still between Lyndsey, catie and mikaela???? TYIA

I think so. They showed a connection with Kait tonight, and I see Jessie coming out of the bushes as well.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:00 am

richmondrose wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:Thoughts? Anyone have a sense yet on who f1 could be? is it still between Lyndsey, catie and mikaela???? TYIA

I think so. They showed  a connection with Kait tonight,  and I see Jessie coming out of the bushes as well.

Interesting! Did you happen to see the preview for next episode and are they still in Costa Rica??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:04 am

How is the show so far and are any of the women likeable? As a viewer I mean. I often find the bachelor having no issue kissing on everyone... Chris I gather is no different

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Storybook
Brill
notarose
Llamajenny
devilmaycar3
AmberTrails
Sprite
George1218
timfan
BlackHalo
tatladylu