SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Canada - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:44 pm

I don't think it matters if a conflict is fabricated or not. To me what matters is that there is one. If they don't have one....yes, they manufacture something stupid, but if they have a built in one, then they go with that.

Similarly if a lead is attracted to someone great. They will show that or parts of that, but if the lead isn't into someone, they edit around it to create the attraction....music, romantic dates, showing kissing, etc. For me, at this point in time the only ones he is into are Lyndsay and Michaela. Everyone else is MOT including Jessie who is another person they are pushing somewhat now....even though to me they are like buddies.

The difference that I personally see between his edited attraction to Lyndsay and Michaela is that the stuff that I see with Michaela is stuff I have seen numerous times with numerous leads and numerous contestants....kiss against a wall, fireworks, etc. The things that I have seen with Lyndsay is very specific to her only. The hands prints on her butt, grabbing her to pull her back to him to kiss him as they are walking to go talk somewhere, the sheer frustration because she is younger than he wants. Those speak to me of spontaneity and were left in the edit to tell their story, where as the other seems more manufactured to create the effect that producers want.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Canada - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:46 pm

@Aunties_Love I would say IMO that everything was orchestrated in advance. I do not think such heavy material can cross borders by plane without visas and approbations. Each day cost money to pay the crew and everything. I think this is why also they could not wait to have a sunny day for the FRC...

butterflies.... probably coincidences but of course i relate to the time mik spent with chris in the butterflies diamant animal place.... and the butterfly seat she took a pic early after her return. who knows, maybe claire just love butterflies.

I do not think we can call it fact yet. You have solid argument I have to give you that but I will not bet my money on june 2. I think there are still 1 or 2 days we could add.

Fact is that nobody was there to know exactly when the pic was taken (couch). considering both girls used the SAME couch. they probably took turn.

anyway... who cares really. FRC took place first week of june and that is that.

I care about who is top 2. cheeky

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:47 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
HEA wrote:
Lindsey on the other hand has a bucket list as long as the dictionary laugh out loud and one of them is to live a while in australia (project soon to be realized in january 2018 as she shared on her blog)

This is interesting yet worrisome to me. I really hope if she is F1 they are still together and he is going with her. I would hate to feel like I wasted my time on a couple that had already broken up. That goes for him and Mik as well.hmmm
As I have said before, I seriously doubt what is being said in that journal. I so clearly remember Bianka directly telling me that she told co workers and friends that she's going overseas to work when the series finishes airing. We all know how that turned out. IMO the same thing can be happening here so am not putting any faith never mind putting all my faith into what is being said on that journal.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:51 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:

IMO, there really hasn't been any suspense? Everyone has been overlooked due to his physical attraction with Lyndsey and more recently Brittany. I'm anxious to see how Chris' interactions with the women change moving forward though.

And again, the obstacle thing really only makes sense to me when it is something that the producers have manipulated to cast doubt on the F1. I don't see that being the case with Lyndsey. It is a legit obstacle and legit reason why she and Chris may not end up together. JMO.
The point is, it's still an obstacle and that has been typically the F1 MO.  What's the obstacle with Mikaela....none that I see - fabricated or not.

We'll have to agree to disagree. And not every F1 has an obstacle. There are outliers. An obstacle does not tell me Lyndsey is F1. It just doesn't. JMO.

not being able to express his feelings IS an obstacle IMO. Why would the obstacle comes from the girls only. It can be HIS issue...

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:53 pm

HEA wrote:@BlackHalo yes. one thing that sucks when we are no spoiled is that we cannot check their IG which for me is always a source of information

here lindsey was private a long time so it was hard to know and of course many jumped to the conclusion because chris was private too, they saw a sign here. But if we read her blog, she said that she deleted her facebook account and enjoyed the time when she was 60 days without SM (recently means definitely during the taping). She explained that SM was not good to regain peace (not verbatim).

however when we look at mikaela, one thing that strucked me when i was able to check was the first pics she posted were old pictures. she was less suntanned after a week than when she was in republica dominican. something was not right. then her H A P P Y, a week after +/- the finale did not look right either. she said it during a PI right after the mini golf nd dancing date. I fell HAPPY with a heart with her hands. She said it again during her 1-1 with chris. Recently she talk about a new fashion project and after digging a bit it is a line of tees and such with sayings on them.......

Then chris opened up his IG which is almost useless. he was right when he said he is not SM. but  days apart he said : I do not know if you know but i tapped the fashion 2 years ago (something along those lines) and he shared his 1864 sweatshirt saying
People ask me all the time where I got my “1867” black hoodie. Most don’t know this but I dabbled in clothing design for a bit, and created this beauty about 2 years ago. It’s 1 of 1, but if you’re interested, I know a guy. #canada #1867

2 DAYS later, mikaela is sharing this MIK ROSES jeans jacket saying:
You never know if I’ll find love on The Bachelor, but found it with my new custom denim jacket from @shop.perle ! ❤️
@HEA Just to clarify, yea Chris opened an IG for the show. He also has and has had a private IG for sometime. That has plenty posts but cause it is private, it cannot be shared here. That post above is from his public IG so anyone can see it....I wonder what's being posted in the private one though?????? Have to ask.....How do you know that the first pics she posted after her coming back on SM were old pics. Do you know that for a fact or just your opinion??????????

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:56 pm

Sprite wrote:I don't think it matters if a conflict is fabricated or not. To me what matters is that there is one. If they don't have one....yes, they manufacture something stupid, but if they have a built in one, then they go with that.

Similarly if a lead is attracted to someone great. They will show that or parts of that, but if the lead isn't into someone, they edit around it to create the attraction....music, romantic dates, showing kissing, etc. For me, at this point in time the only ones he is into are Lyndsay and Michaela. Everyone else is MOT including Jessie who is another person they are pushing somewhat now....even though to me they are like buddies.

The difference that I personally see between his edited attraction to Lyndsay and Michaela is that the stuff that I see with Michaela is stuff I have seen numerous times with numerous leads and numerous contestants....kiss against a wall, fireworks, etc. The things that I have seen with Lyndsay is very specific to her only. The hands prints on her butt, grabbing her to pull her back to him to kiss him as they are walking to go talk somewhere, the sheer frustration because she is younger than he wants. Those speak to me of spontaneity and were left in the edit to tell their story, where as the other seems more manufactured to create the effect that producers want.

IMO, the only thing this tells me is he is very physically attracted to her. I could also make a case for things that were specific to Brittany and she's gone now. He has also said and done things with Mikaela that are specific to her. In the very last episode no less. Does it only count when it's Lyndsey...

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:59 pm

suntanned..... logic.......

everyone who went to caraibes are suntanned. #FACT

even if she left a week earlier she would have remained suntanned. it is easy to check with her pink bikini #FACT

all the pics she posted at her return, she is not suntanned #FACT

1 + 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:59 pm

HEA wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
The point is, it's still an obstacle and that has been typically the F1 MO.  What's the obstacle with Mikaela....none that I see - fabricated or not.

We'll have to agree to disagree. And not every F1 has an obstacle. There are outliers. An obstacle does not tell me Lyndsey is F1. It just doesn't. JMO.

not being able to express his feelings IS an obstacle IMO. Why would the obstacle comes from the girls only. It can be HIS issue...

Not being able to express his feeling applies to all the women, so to me, while that is an obstacle for Chris, it is not an obstacle specifically for Chris and Michaela. Meanwhile, Lyndsay's age is specific to him and her.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:03 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
Sprite wrote:I don't think it matters if a conflict is fabricated or not. To me what matters is that there is one. If they don't have one....yes, they manufacture something stupid, but if they have a built in one, then they go with that.

IMO, the only thing this tells me is he is very physically attracted to her. I could also make a case for things that were specific to Brittany and she's gone now. He has also said and done things with Mikaela that are specific to her. In the very last episode no less. Does it only count when it's Lyndsey...

ahem.... :detective

can anyone check mikaela but and tell me if she has a clean but or if he put his hands there sneakyl

Canada - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 Mik213

Canada - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 3514

my sc

Last edited by HEA on Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:04 pm

There is still time for Mikeala to get an obstacle. She isn't bawling in that season promo for nothing...

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:08 pm

BlackHalo wrote:There is still time for Mikeala to get an obstacle. She isn't bawling in that season promo for nothing...

and again it does not need to come from her.

what was bianka obstacle again?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:08 pm

BlackHalo wrote:

Yes, it tells me he is very physically attracted to her and since pretty much most of the Bachelors choose based on physical attraction it is significant IMO. While he made out with Brittany, I thought most of that was instigated by her and he was going along because...well, he enjoyed it and it is his job. At no time did I think he was seriously interested in Brittany. Just the same way that I pretty much dismiss his growing relationship with Jessie.

Can you please refresh me of what has he done that is specific to Michaela? With him I am ignoring his verbal diarrhea since he says pretty much the same stuff with everyone.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Storybook
Brill
notarose
Llamajenny
devilmaycar3
AmberTrails
Sprite
George1218
timfan
BlackHalo
tatladylu