SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:22 pm

LynnTa wrote:I don't think that Matilda (Art's season) had any obstacles to overcome.
and I don't think that Georgia and Lee had any obstacles either other than the manufactured one to distract .
To me the age issue with Lindsey isn't a manufactured one either .The way Chris talks about it , the concerns he has expressed seem genuine. IMO
All I am going to say is that we have found in the past that this franchise, the Canadian one does things different compared to other franchises so that's all I was going on. So when I listed the past Canadian seasons, it is with that in mind.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:31 pm

HEA wrote:

also please notince that he said that he was AFRAID to fall to fast when he had other girls he CARED immensely.

falling = mik
caring = other girls

that is how I see it. everyone see it its own :gotcha:

I saw it the same way. Afraid of falling too fast for Mikaela while he has other girls to consider IMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:41 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
HEA wrote:

also please notince that he said that he was AFRAID to fall to fast when he had other girls he CARED immensely.

falling = mik
caring = other girls

that is how I see it. everyone see it its own :gotcha:

I saw it the same way. Afraid of falling too fast for Mikaela while he has other girls to consider IMO.

The interesting part is that few days apart and he still thought his date with mike was the best date of his life.... so the momentum was still there with her , even after his soul searches.

The way I see it, he learned what he was looking for and I think he changed his mind. I think he sees Lindsey very much like him. Said so: you are like me, awkward, lay back.... I think he thought he needed someone like him but at the end of the day he needed more a bubbly personality that pushed him out of his comfort zone. Both are gorgeous to his eyes, that was never the issue.

Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:59 pm

richmondrose wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:@richmondrose  I can say that in Bachcan 1, rose was handed out prior to HTD for 2/1 and individual date.

Bachcan 2, no roses were handed out in epi prior to htd

Bette Can, gd rose was handed out but not for the other dates.

Thanks@ Aunties_Love. Unless there's more information, I guess it's a wait and see situation.

Was it determined Mikaela, Lyndsey & Stacey are on the GD? Jessie gets 1:1, so maybe Caitie & Kate are on a 2:1 & Chris chooses to send them both home. The preview of Kate crying shows her quite upset, making me think it's her goodbye.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:05 pm

I think Jessie & Chris are in the water with their clothes on. You can see the stripes on Chris' shirt. Tells me their date likely ended well. I believe she'll have the 3rd HTD.

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 48 <a href=Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 48 219"
SC from W Network
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:37 pm

One thing that they haven't really shown us is this connection with Jessie . Should be interesting to see what their connection is.

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:42 pm

jojo47 wrote:
richmondrose wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:@richmondrose  I can say that in Bachcan 1, rose was handed out prior to HTD for 2/1 and individual date.

Thanks@ Aunties_Love. Unless there's more information, I guess it's a wait and see situation.

Was it determined Mikaela, Lyndsey & Stacey are on the GD? Jessie gets 1:1, so maybe Caitie & Kate are on a 2:1 & Chris chooses to send them both home. The preview of Kate crying shows her quite upset, making me think it's her goodbye.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4480p468-bachelor-canada-season-3-chris-leroux-episode-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1262246
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:53 pm

jojo47 wrote:
richmondrose wrote:

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3901p396-bachelor-canada-season-3-chris-leroux-media-sm-sleuthing-spoilers#1262742

i am not sure.

i think stacy saying: I feel deflated... could be either because jessie got a 1-1 and she won't have any OR she has a 2-1 with Kait.... prods LOVE to have a last image of the rejected girl on the 2-1 crying ... we see her not crying with the rose next to her but we do not see the rose when she cries

catie crying at the resort in her bikini means IMO that she saw prods picking kait baggages....

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:55 pm

Last edited by richmondrose on Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:56 pm

richmondrose wrote:@HEA Stacy is on a group date with Mikaela and Lyndsey. see my previous post in the link above.

ok... so the only option is catie versus kait then?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:58 pm

just want to give a group hug

I love to have so many people here now!!! Even if we do think different it IS FUN!! cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:03 pm

richmondrose wrote:
jojo47 wrote:
richmondrose wrote:

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4480p468-bachelor-canada-season-3-chris-leroux-episode-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1262246

Thanks! As per your SC evidence, Caitie is at RC CP so she isn't let go on a 2:1. Maybe just Kate or it's a 1:1 & Caitie is part of the GD as you suggest.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Storybook
Brill
notarose
Llamajenny
devilmaycar3
AmberTrails
Sprite
George1218
timfan
BlackHalo
tatladylu