SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by devilmaycar3 Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:12 pm

Just a quick question, did anyone know the final lock in for the the celebrity draft picks. I knew Sharleen locked in Mikaela as F1. Others too? Just curious where their heads are at.

devilmaycar3

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:24 pm

do you think possible that the CP we saw is the CP RC???

i know he is wearing a tee but even in GD RC he is generally more dressed no?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:07 pm

by the way... jessie and chirs did not go swimming with their clothes

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 1110
my sc

seems that they went swimming after the diner but i still do not think he gave her a rose. there is no plate for that. they generally add a plate to put the rose on

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 1214
my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:20 pm

just because

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 1320
my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:20 pm

^^^ What I thought were shirt stripes now actually look like Jessie's arm & Chris' tattoo. no idea
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:33 am

HEA wrote:@Bobette well on the same episode lindsey said 2 times I am yours if you want it... same episode. she also said if she went home it would feel like a break up.... that for me is definitely F2 material to make sure to balance mik SD.

In response to comments that Lyndsey is "just as all-in" as Mikaela and therefore just as likely to be F2, the difference for me is how their declarations of "I'm into you" were said, and how they were received by Chris.  Lyndsey was IMO more confident saying it and Chris IMO happier/more relieved hearing it from Lyndsey.  To me his face lights up differently when he's with her.  

Also although Lyndsey is young, to me she comes across as much more mature than Mik.  With Mik I see a school girl with a crush - with Lyndsey I see a mature woman who knows what she wants.  IMO in this franchise, the F2 usually has a childlike naiivity to them and often don't see it coming (which I think is deliberate so the audience will feel their heartbreak all the more).

I think Mik fits the F2 mould far better than Lyndsey.  It's still Lyndsey F1 Mik F2 for me.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:15 am

devilmaycar3 wrote:Just a quick question, did anyone know the final lock in for the the celebrity draft picks. I knew Sharleen locked in Mikaela as F1. Others too? Just curious where their heads are at.

Sharleen and Jasmine picked Mikaela, no-one picked Lyndsey - IMO this is significant because they can then be "all just as wrong" if Lyndsey wins.  

ETA: I'm rewatching the show now and have taken screen caps of everyone's picks - will post on the SM thread for easy reference. yes

Last edited by Bobette on Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:19 am

Bobette wrote:
HEA wrote:@Bobette well on the same episode lindsey said 2 times I am yours if you want it... same episode. she also said if she went home it would feel like a break up.... that for me is definitely F2 material to make sure to balance mik SD.

In response to comments that Lyndsey is "just as all-in" as Mikaela and therefore just as likely to be F2, the difference for me is how their declarations of "I'm into you" were said, and how they were received by Chris.  Lyndsey was IMO more confident saying it and Chris IMO happier/more relieved hearing it from Lyndsey.  To me his face lights up differently when he's with her.  

Also although Lyndsey is young, to me she comes across as much more mature than Mik.  With Mik I see a school girl with a crush - with Lyndsey I see a mature woman who knows what she wants.  IMO in this franchise, the F2 usually has a childlike naiivity to them and often don't see it coming (which I think is deliberate so the audience will feel their heartbreak all the more).

I think Mik fits the F2 mould far better than Lyndsey.  It's still Lyndsey F1 Mik F2 for me.
completely agree with the bolded. With Lyndsey, Chris seems different....his facial expressions and how his eyes dance with happiness with Lyndsey around screams that he just can't get enough. With the age difference, I agree....Mikaela is coming off as a school girl with a crush but with Lyndsey, it comes off as a serious relationship in the making. I too see Mikaela as the typical F2 edit.

As far as the age difference and the relation to how mature someone is can be polar opposites meaning.....my husband and I got married when I was 19 and he was 30. With us and I know some others, just because there is an age gap means stink all if each of you are in the exact same place in life at the same time. If they are in line with each other in their thoughts, beliefs, children, etc..... then age likely won't matter at all so IMO using that as a reason why they won't work, IMO may be shortsighting things.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:27 am

I agree @Aunties_Love - one of the most grounded/wise contestants I've seen on this franchise was Lily from Bach NZ and she was only 20.

IMO Lyndsey's age is going to be their "hurdle to overcome" which for me is only another sign she'll be F1. I think he's fallen for her completely.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:58 am

@Bobette I think that's exactly why he was smitten early on. Think he knew right from their first chat then following that, she had the first date.

a couple of reasons that goes with that is:

1) alone time first night without anyone else around. IMO prod setup spot where Chris could take anyone he wanted to this spot that no one else could interfere with their alone time and the producers would keep it that way....same thing that has happened with many F1's of past seasons.

2) the distraction that's happening right now between Chris and Mikaela, Jessie, Kait. And the fact that he's telling the other women the same things he's telling Lyndsey. Great diversional tactic. Make us the viewers think that he's saying these things to the others so therefore what he said to Lyndsey first didn't matter anymore.

IMO, Lyndsey will be the F1

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:12 am

ITA, to me it's written all over his face. He's either besotted or a fantastic actor, and I don't think he can act. With L he seems very worried about getting hurt, often seeking reassurance from her etc. To me the ball seems firmly in her court which is a classic F1 dynamic IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by devilmaycar3 Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:42 am

Aunties_Love wrote:@Bobette I think that's exactly why he was smitten early on.  Think he knew right from their first chat then following that, she had the first date.

a couple of reasons that goes with that is:

1) alone time first night without anyone else around.  IMO prod setup spot where Chris could take anyone he wanted to this spot that no one else could interfere with their alone time and the producers would keep it that way....same thing that has happened with many F1's of past seasons.

2) the distraction that's happening right now between Chris and Mikaela, Jessie, Kait.  And the fact that he's telling the other women the same things he's telling Lyndsey.  Great diversional tactic.  Make us the viewers think that he's saying these things to the others so therefore what he said to Lyndsey first didn't matter anymore.

IMO, Lyndsey will be the F1

I felt like the conversation about the age is so real between Chris and Lyndsey in Ep 5. Chris’s emotions is so raw while expressing his concern that I think it is painful for him thinking about giving up Lyndsey. I felt like their connection is so apparent in ep 5 and that is why ep 6 felt like a setback( I don’t think it stalled, it just appears to be, IMO). I have a feeling that with the HTD coming up, the progress will be apparent again. Sometimes I think the lead didn’t even know how much he fell for a person until the possibility of losing that person is in your face. And I think once the woman start to dwindle down, he will start to feel it. And, I just can’t help to feel like Lyndsey won’t be the easy choice but it will be her.

devilmaycar3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Storybook
Brill
notarose
Llamajenny
devilmaycar3
AmberTrails
Sprite
George1218
timfan
BlackHalo
tatladylu