SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Canada - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:39 am

devilmaycar3 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
devilmaycar3 wrote:

Oh I mean not the teaser itself but the msg on that post, didn’t it say the journey ends for half of the remaining ladies on an all new Bachelor.
I hear what you are saying but when you watch the preview for next week, no where there do you actually SEE Noah saying those words so IMO editing on this show is notorious for making omeone think one way when it's anther.  I look forward to the epi to see what NOah actually says infront of our faces.  IMO

Ok. I get where you are coming from now. If really that’s the case, SNEAKY THEM! I was convinced there was only 3 HTDs up to this point. Canada - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 3806527698
I am not saying that there isn't only three, but there might be more.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Canada - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by devilmaycar3 Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:53 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
devilmaycar3 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
I hear what you are saying but when you watch the preview for next week, no where there do you actually SEE Noah saying those words so IMO editing on this show is notorious for making omeone think one way when it's anther.  I look forward to the epi to see what NOah actually says infront of our faces.  IMO

Ok. I get where you are coming from now. If really that’s the case, SNEAKY THEM! I was convinced there was only 3 HTDs up to this point. Canada - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 3806527698
I am not saying that there isn't only three, but there might be more.

Yup got it. Thanks for the clarification.

devilmaycar3

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:49 am

Does it really matter in the big scheme of things if it there are 3 or 4 HTD? It will still be the same 2 final girls, Lindsey and Mikaela standing in the end. imo

I think there are strong arguments for both girls being F1 and Chris is equally attracted to both women at this point. But I think going forward after this next episode, there will (I hope) be more clarity as to whom he picks as his F1. jmoaa
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:49 pm

Btw, thanks for the SC @HEA. I like the "just because"-- I think it captures the essence of their relationship.

I'm actually enjoying the season mainly because I have no dog in this race. I'm not invested. I'm just going with what I see. Its much fun!

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:33 pm

LynnTa wrote:Btw, thanks for the SC @HEA.  I like the "just  because"-- I think it captures the essence of their relationship.

I'm actually enjoying the season mainly because I have no dog in this race. I'm not invested. I'm just going with what I see.   Its much fun!

bestbud! handwave

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:36 pm

richmondrose wrote:Does it really matter in the big scheme of things if it there are 3 or 4 HTD?  It will still be the same 2 final girls, Lindsey and Mikaela standing in the end. imo

I think there are strong arguments for both girls being F1 and  Chris is equally attracted to both women at this point. But I think going forward after this next episode, there will (I hope) be more clarity as to whom he picks as his F1. jmoaa

Well it was important because of the timeline............... June 2 was never a FRC date and that is that... IMO
Of course it is was who cares really since it would be a miracle if stacy is top 2 at this point giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:50 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
I agree.  We also see him saying to Jessie, Kait, Lyndsey, and Mikaela(notice I put these down alphabetically and not in any other order) about the chances of seeing him with them in the future.  IMO, it's his facial expressions, the dancing eyes, the smiles is what needs to be looked at versus just the words he speaks as he seems to use those words for everyone....LOL

Okay. I'm not going to go into detail about the things Chris has said to every single girl because honestly, I don't remember much about it. If he says he sees a future with Jessie...no way. They are friend zone/buddies. If he says he can see himself with Katie...nope. Their personalities are too different. Let's face it, most of these leads speak in platitudes in their ITMs and to the contestant's faces.

Nothing Chris has said to Mik so far suggests this is all for the storyline or justify her still being there because their connection has been strong since night 1 and has grown every week since. While some might see this as a smokescreen for the F1(Lyndsey), it could just as well be the rise of the real F1 (Mik). It has been so subtle that Mik has been overlooked until this week. How I know what he has with Mikaela is different than that of a Jessie, Kait, Stacy, etc..? For me it all starts with when she first walked out of the limo. He was drawn to her. Reaches out to hug her with open arms, says “she’s stunning. I have to get to know this girl”, talks about how easy it is to talk to her and he could do it all night. If it is true that the lead picks their top girls on night one, Mikaela is way up there.

And come this weeks episode, to me is all feels like a natural progression. Not something that appeared out of thin air. Chris say's they're like "best friends" but also have a romantic connection. This is validated by what we have seen in all the episodes thus far. He says he had been waiting a while for this date even though they basically just had a solo date 2 weeks ago. And if we wanna talk about body language, he places light kisses on her shoulder and forehead and despite not being fully engaged his eyes were on Mikaela the whole time after she said she was falling in love. He feels "lucky" someone so beautiful is falling for him. This is genuine affection. Her declaration of love is the reason this opening up stuff came about. And during the cocktail party everything he said to her suggests that he is open to falling in love with her. That she didn't "deserve" him shutting down and he is ready for the "Mikaela and Chris love story".  

All in all, none of this makes me think Mik is the F1 over L, I just don't see how his relationship with Mik is comparable to his relationship with other MOT girls. JMO.

word I agree

I will also add my grain of salt....

Not only it was a progression from day1 but after their first kiss as soon as episode 2 which was never shared/seen by prods. Prods tamed down their connection also by sharing this passionate kiss with catie and picture, when they completely obliterated it also on extra time. However Mikaela SHARED on OCTOBER 19 on her facebook page with a very significant poem. Note that she did not share it on her IG which is mostly her business SM but felt the need to share it on her facebook where only 50 people are following her versus over 12,9K on her IG (and growing)

Canada - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 3317
source

Crhis mentioned a couple of time PASSIONATE and BEST FRIEND. What is the definition of soulmate again? Because from my perspective it is all of it... saying that his relationship with Mik was meaningful, playful, that at times it felt as best friends and other it was passionate. The definition under says OR but I believe everyone think it is a full package. at least this is my definition of a soulmate.

Canada - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 3415
google

Nobody mentioned her except Jasmine and Sharleen. Jasmine fell for the extra time of REAL conversation with her, the thinking of her constantly, body language and the HANG ON..... I do not think I ever said that Lindsey was not top 2. I just switched to her along the way because like a lot of people I FELL FOR THE EDITS. I sure did!! But my gut feelings was Mikaela for a long time ....(source). In fact I thought catie and mikaela were the top 2... and for a long time I read comments that catie was.... until we clearly saw his uncomfortable self during the yoka... although catie fans thought the kiss on the pool proved otherwise. thanks to edit, we know now that catie is way too intense for him and i think we can say that he is not attracted to her romantically even though she is.... so again, clever edits here... IMO

Then again... who was truly hidden? Because this is THE universal franchise edit right? Because Mik got this quality time after the GD, most think that it is not the same as if her name was on a SD.... do you REALLY think that he had a choice in the matter??? Sure he gave his favorite from the get go ep1 but if at the montage the cutting room decided to hide their physical connection during the GD ep2, there is a reason. However they made absolutely certain to let us see the HANG ON. Do we know if he did the same with Mikaela since ep2? Because for me the mini golf and the dancing bar was pretty hot and full of passion and it did not come out of the blue IMO. I said it and will say it again, it was ALWAYS about Mike to pick up at the Bomba GD. Chris would have found any excuse to pick Mik.

Bianka was revealed one episode before, same with april I recall.... for me the quality time was edited almost 15 minutes. In fact cutting room made hided mik so much so that lindsey was out of the limo first and all the major top 6 and then mikaela...... the first rose was given to dee...... but if you truly look ep 1, you will see a HUGE amonnt of zoom on mikaela... like HUGE. The first PI chris did with the meet and greet was mikaela... the first PI made on meet and greet was Mikeala. oh and lets not forget APRIL who was seen kISSING chris on the season teaser with her bride dress (april who??? source)...

I do not recall many people saying mikaela had a chance until recently... in fact it was a lot of nope nope nope. Yet, she WILL (IMO) be top 2, get the pirate date (which I sleuthed if she is, a while back when I was no spoiled). I also spoiled the black dress too BTW. Very significant IMO because right in the fading FRC moment. For me I strongly believe that the finale took place at PLAYA DEL CARMEN in MEXICO. It fits totally the rocks and vegetatin. If you look at the black dress we do see those rocks ... and I recall only sands in Republica Dominican on the beaches we saw.

Canada - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 12013
my sc

This for me is Mikaela....

Canada - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 Legs11
source

So at the end of the day.... who people talked the most about.... Lindsey. Who is generally the most talked about regarding the F2. Mikaela was not a serious contestant for a lot of viewers until recently, pretty much I think episode 6. Before that, she was one of the girl he liked to kiss....

So again.... considering that chances are very high she is top 2.... who was really hidden this season Hugesmile

EVERYTHING is just my opinion :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:20 pm

HEA wrote:

Canada - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 3317
source

That is a very interesting caption/quote from Mikaela considering the events of the last episode and what's to come. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:27 pm

We have to remember SL's are written for each of the women once production knows the outcome. They work backwards to put together a suspenseful show with each contender.

Assuming it's a Mikaela/Lyndsey F2, this is the SL I see for each:

Lyndsey has an early obstacle, being her age. Chris has a strong connection early on & is trying to figure out if age will get in the way.

Mikaela has a steady & "normal" (maybe easier) relationship & also connects with Chris.

There's still story to be revealed for both women & it will ultimately come down to what Chris will want because at this point anyways, we see 2 invested women.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:29 pm

here is a SC I made when i was no spoiled.

One thing I like with Chris are his facial expressions. sometimes he is like stone, and sometimes we can capture this

Canada - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 Mik21010
my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:34 pm

@jojo47 I agree with you.

hometown and fantasy dates will give us more material to compare. although we know that edits will play a huge part until the FRC IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:38 pm

jojo47 wrote:We have to remember SL's are written for each of the women once production knows the outcome. They work backwards to put together a suspenseful show with each contender.

Assuming it's a Mikaela/Lyndsey F2, this is the SL I see for each:

Lyndsey has an early obstacle, being her age. Chris has a strong connection early on & is trying to figure out if age will get in the way.

Mikaela has a steady & "normal" (maybe easier) relationship & also connects with Chris.

There's still story to be revealed for both women & it will ultimately come down to what Chris will want because at this point anyways, we see 2 invested women.

IMO, there really hasn't been any suspense? Everyone has been overlooked due to his physical attraction with Lyndsey and more recently Brittany. I'm anxious to see how Chris' interactions with the women change moving forward though.

And again, the obstacle thing really only makes sense to me when it is something that the producers have manipulated to cast doubt on the F1. I don't see that being the case with Lyndsey. It is a legit obstacle and legit reason why she and Chris may not end up together. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Storybook
Brill
notarose
Llamajenny
devilmaycar3
AmberTrails
Sprite
George1218
timfan
BlackHalo
tatladylu