SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Canada - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:52 pm

Searching some SC on the No spoiled.. I came across this recap I made. I will change the names as we know who is who now

per order of arrival on the season teasser

chris (vo: I love love stories, and I definitely believe in...
michaela / chris zipline (...true love)
Jessie on catamaran (... and sharing my life with someone, is definitely a good start)
Lindsey picnic (... on the path of fill-fullness )
Lindsey plane ep 2 (... and I really)
Pirats boat brunette (possibly Mikaela) and chris jumping (... cannot wait to start this journey)
Kait surfing (... each 15 women
Jessie hand in hand (bring something different on the table)
mikaela and chris kissing under fireworks (... something interesting, something that i like)
chris and Jessie kissing on sea (... I am
chris and Britanny kissing on the pier? (confident that I will get down on one knee)
chris and april turning ep2 (... it is...)
chris and lindsey in the pool (... scary)
chris PI: ... but it is also exciting

GD girls arriving (irls VO)
Lindsey kissing chris (he is so tall, he is so cute)
Jessie jumping on a pool with chris
meghan: you are such a sweetheart and a gentleman
dee: you really took my breath away
GD baseball ... VO: Chris is very sweet (chris: nice job) Catie VO: he is also very strong and masculine
Kait and chris with kites (VO: He is genuine, he is everything I want in a partner)

Stacy: I am really starting to fall for you chris, and that is terrifying
chris and mikaela kissing (VO: i am falling madly in love with chris)
meghan in chris arms (VO: i am falling in love with him)
catie and chris kissing in blue pool (VO: I think I have fell in love with chris... it's just feel so so good)
mikaela and chris kissing ep 2 - catie wanted to interrupt (VO: I thought I got punched in the gut.. I fell my stomach dropped)
RC zoom on dee: VO: we are all falling in love with the same guy
Lindsey PI: and actually feeling it and seeing it is actually terrifying
kait VO: I did not come here to make friends, i came here for chris and if the girls are jealous (segment on stacy, jessie and britney M), I don't really care

then segment of britney M and shanti drama....

I do see a love story here... but again even if I try to keep an open mind with lindsey, i prefer mikaela with chris so of course I am biaised a bit

one thing I like to remember is that because a girl is not woman enough (laugh out loud 99% of the contestants are girls) does not mean that the lead is not attracted to her. I do not recall any contestant being 33 years old anyway.

Mikaela quit her family at 19 to go to start her fashion career in Toronto. For me, she did not quit for a boyfriend. She moved alone in the city. She also seems very successful and has many projects. So even though she is very girly, I think at 27, she is now a mature woman who knows what she wants and is ready for the next step. Toronto is truly the BIG CITY in Central Canada... then we have Montreal and Vancouver.

Lindsey on the other hand has a bucket list as long as the dictionary laugh out loud and one of them is to live a while in australia (project soon to be realized in january 2018 as she shared on her blog)

anyway... i enjoyed to re-transcript the VO

Last edited by HEA on Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Canada - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:04 pm

HEA wrote:
Lindsey on the other hand has a bucket list as long as the dictionary laugh out loud and one of them is to live a while in australia (project soon to be realized in january 2018 as she shared on her blog)

This is interesting yet worrisome to me. I really hope if she is F1 they are still together and he is going with her. I would hate to feel like I wasted my time on a couple that had already broken up. That goes for him and Mik as well.hmmm

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:11 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
HEA wrote:

This is interesting yet worrisome to me. I really hope if she is F1 they are still together and he is going with her. I would hate to feel like I wasted my time on a couple that had already broken up. That goes for him and Mik as well.hmmm

I definitely do not dismiss he picked Lindsey. But chris attitude during the interviews with noah were kinda weird. either he was scared to say too much or it is already over. One thing is that they did not say he is in love or in a relationship. the last image of the season teaser is him putting back the rose on the altar.... with a not so subtle edit: will he propose?

right now I see so many thing that makes me thing that if he proposed to lindsey, it is over...

but on the other hand his mention that he tackled fashion ... 2 days apart from mikaela saying she is obsessed of her custom mik roses jeans jacket... and him saying that he made a custom made sweatshirt hoody.... 1864.... that for me is kinda fishy.

again... we see what we want to see......

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:18 pm

HEA wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:
HEA wrote:

I definitely do not dismiss he picked Lindsey. But chris attitude during the interviews with noah were kinda weird. either he was scared to say too much or it is already over. One thing is that they did not say he is in love or in a relationship. the last image of the season teaser is him putting back the rose on the altar.... with a not so subtle edit: will he propose?

right now I see so many thing that makes me thing that if he proposed to lindsey, it is over...

but on the other hand his mention that he tackled fashion ... 2 days apart from mikaela saying she is obsessed of her custom mik roses jeans jacket... and him saying that he made a custom made sweatshirt hoody.... 1864.... that for me is kinda fishy.

again... we see what we want to see......

It can go both ways though. Either they edited the promo like that because the final couple didn't work out or they want it seem like he doesn't propose so now in interviews he has to be really evasive. They usually don't reveal to the public whether they found love or not anyway. Only rarely would a lead be allowed to do that.

The more I analyze his interactions with Mikaela along with her facebook post, I think I'm leaning towards a Mik F1 tbh.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:45 pm

HEA wrote:
richmondrose wrote:Does it really matter in the big scheme of things if it there are 3 or 4 HTD?  It will still be the same 2 final girls, Lindsey and Mikaela standing in the end. imo

I think there are strong arguments for both girls being F1 and  Chris is equally attracted to both women at this point. But I think going forward after this next episode, there will (I hope) be more clarity as to whom he picks as his F1. jmoaa

Well it was important because of the timeline............... June 2 was never a FRC date and that is that... IMO
Of course it is was who cares really since it would be a miracle if stacy is top 2 at this point giggling

I think that June 2 (Jun3 max) is a feasible date regardless of 3 or 4 girls @HTD -although we now know there will be only 3. I'm going on the IG pics of Claire Freeland, head producer and another producer who both had pictures dated June 4 saying "Home".
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:49 pm

@BlackHalo yes. one thing that sucks when we are no spoiled is that we cannot check their IG which for me is always a source of information

here lindsey was private a long time so it was hard to know and of course many jumped to the conclusion because chris was private too, they saw a sign here. But if we read her blog, she said that she deleted her facebook account and enjoyed the time when she was 60 days without SM (recently means definitely during the taping). She explained that SM was not good to regain peace (not verbatim).

however when we look at mikaela, one thing that strucked me when i was able to check was the first pics she posted were old pictures. she was less suntanned after a week than when she was in republica dominican. something was not right. then her H A P P Y, a week after +/- the finale did not look right either. she said it during a PI right after the mini golf nd dancing date. I fell HAPPY with a heart with her hands. She said it again during her 1-1 with chris. Recently she talk about a new fashion project and after digging a bit it is a line of tees and such with sayings on them.......

Then chris opened up his IG which is almost useless. he was right when he said he is not SM. but days apart he said : I do not know if you know but i tapped the fashion 2 years ago (something along those lines) and he shared his 1864 sweatshirt saying
People ask me all the time where I got my “1867” black hoodie. Most don’t know this but I dabbled in clothing design for a bit, and created this beauty about 2 years ago. It’s 1 of 1, but if you’re interested, I know a guy. #canada #1867

2 DAYS later, mikaela is sharing this MIK ROSES jeans jacket saying:
You never know if I’ll find love on The Bachelor, but found it with my new custom denim jacket from @shop.perle ! ❤️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:54 pm

richmondrose wrote:
HEA wrote:
richmondrose wrote:Does it really matter in the big scheme of things if it there are 3 or 4 HTD?  It will still be the same 2 final girls, Lindsey and Mikaela standing in the end. imo

I think there are strong arguments for both girls being F1 and  Chris is equally attracted to both women at this point. But I think going forward after this next episode, there will (I hope) be more clarity as to whom he picks as his F1. jmoaa

Well it was important because of the timeline............... June 2 was never a FRC date and that is that... IMO
Of course it is was who cares really since it would be a miracle if stacy is top 2 at this point giggling

I think that June 2 (Jun3 max) is a feasible date regardless of 3 or 4 girls @HTD -although we now know there will be only 3. I'm going on the IG pics of Claire Freeland, head producer and another producer who both had pictures dated June 4 saying "Home".

do we know if the crew leave the same date as the contestants?
do we know if the picture was after show or after republican dominican (although i agree it very much look like after show, still a possibility they went home in between since home and W network are located in Toronto)
do we know that the mega picture with tons of material at the airport is truly Toronto and do we know if it is to go back to mexico or way back from dominican republican (no way they would not return their material before hometown)
do we know if they need that much material for fantasy dates since RC and GD are not longer required
do we know if they need that much material for hometowns

both girls slept on the same coach..... so they are sharing the same "HOME" or do they consider Toronto as "home"

just some questions I am asking to myself...

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:17 pm

HEA wrote:@BlackHalo yes. one thing that sucks when we are no spoiled is that we cannot check their IG which for me is always a source of information

here lindsey was private a long time so it was hard to know and of course many jumped to the conclusion because chris was private too, they saw a sign here. But if we read her blog, she said that she deleted her facebook account and enjoyed the time when she was 60 days without SM (recently means definitely during the taping). She explained that SM was not good to regain peace (not verbatim).

however when we look at mikaela, one thing that strucked me when i was able to check was the first pics she posted were old pictures. she was less suntanned after a week than when she was in republica dominican. something was not right. then her H A P P Y, a week after +/- the finale did not look right either. she said it during a PI right after the mini golf nd dancing date. I fell HAPPY with a heart with her hands. She said it again during her 1-1 with chris. Recently she talk about a new fashion project and after digging a bit it is a line of tees and such with sayings on them.......

Then chris opened up his IG which is almost useless. he was right when he said he is not SM. but  days apart he said : I do not know if you know but i tapped the fashion 2 years ago (something along those lines) and he shared his 1864 sweatshirt saying
People ask me all the time where I got my “1867” black hoodie. Most don’t know this but I dabbled in clothing design for a bit, and created this beauty about 2 years ago. It’s 1 of 1, but if you’re interested, I know a guy. #canada #1867

2 DAYS later, mikaela is sharing this MIK ROSES jeans jacket saying:
You never know if I’ll find love on The Bachelor, but found it with my new custom denim jacket from @shop.perle ! ❤️

I'm looking at his insta now. He posted another photo 3 days ago. A shirt with a saying on it. "Another one of my creations". So he is dabbling in making tshirts now. Could just be a coincidence but...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbkIPUrgnd6/?taken-by=chrisleroux63

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:30 pm

@HEA Claire Freeland and her husband Michael Margolis are in fact the Executive Producer and Director respectively, and the real people behind Good Human  and Corus Production. In fact, They are very much hands on "involved" in this franchise .... take a look at both their IG and you will see that they "work in the field". In fact, Michael is the one that Brittnay was talking to just before she left.  Most likely very little happens without Claire's and Michael's knowledge and seal of approval. If they were home by June 4 it means that by the date of  June 2/3 filming was over and everyone on the crew, including Claire and Michael  went home together. Whether Chris and ??? stayed behind is something I don't know because as of now, there is no proof either way.

I'm neutral on the subject of Lyndsey and Mikaela and who's F1. I actually like both girls equally. I don't like to comment on the motivations of the contestants regarding behaviour and feelings because it would just be a subjective opinion by me. There is so much editing going on that no matter how I see it, it still wouldn't make it a fact.

The airport picture is Toronto because I sleuthed the location when AL first posted it. I did question the date though because it could have been an earlier departure and the possibility of the IG post being after the fact.

The new time line that I previously posted is imo fairly accurate, within a day or two.  If there were only 3HTD and 2 FD etc. there would have been less days needed in the schedule and everyone would have been home sooner than June 4.

May 18 - leave DR
May 19 HTD1
May 20 day off
May 21 HTD2
May 22 off
May 23 HTD3
May 24 RC- travel

May 25 off
May 26 FD1
May 27 FD2
May28 FD3
May 29 RC

May 30 MTP1
May 30 MTP2
May 31 LCD1
June 1 LCD2
June 2 – FRC
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:05 pm

HEA wrote:

June 2 was the FRC date and that is a fact.....NOT because of what I was saying because of Stacey BUT because of the producer Claire's IG stuff. Facts are, They came home sometime on June 3 in order to make the post early in the am on the 4th from a couch in their home. It physically takes a minimum of 4 hrs to fly home from Cancun on a direct flight IF they made no stops. There are limited flights leaving Cancun to Toronto that are direct flights There are no flights out of Cancun before 7am therefore to make a post at 9am on the 4th from their home in Toronto, they'd have to of left Cancun on June 3. IMO there is no way that they would of left Cancun on the 3rd if the FRC hadn't taken place yet not to mention that they would of needed time to physically pack up their stuff. The latest that they could of left Cancun would be the afternoon of June 3 on the 9:30pm flights IF these flights had been arranged well in advance, otherwise they are looking at stop flights which could take a lot longer to get home. Therefore IMO the only other thing is that the FRC took place on June 2 or earlier.

Could this have any significance in relation to FRC.....there are 3 butterflies in this pic and it was taken on June 1:

Canada - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 2017-378

source

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:29 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
jojo47 wrote:We have to remember SL's are written for each of the women once production knows the outcome. They work backwards to put together a suspenseful show with each contender.

Assuming it's a Mikaela/Lyndsey F2, this is the SL I see for each:

Lyndsey has an early obstacle, being her age. Chris has a strong connection early on & is trying to figure out if age will get in the way.

Mikaela has a steady & "normal" (maybe easier) relationship & also connects with Chris.

There's still story to be revealed for both women & it will ultimately come down to what Chris will want because at this point anyways, we see 2 invested women.

IMO, there really hasn't been any suspense? Everyone has been overlooked due to his physical attraction with Lyndsey and more recently Brittany. I'm anxious to see how Chris' interactions with the women change moving forward though.

And again, the obstacle thing really only makes sense to me when it is something that the producers have manipulated to cast doubt on the F1. I don't see that being the case with Lyndsey. It is a legit obstacle and legit reason why she and Chris may not end up together. JMO.
The point is, it's still an obstacle and that has been typically the F1 MO. What's the obstacle with Mikaela....none that I see - fabricated or not.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:41 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:
jojo47 wrote:We have to remember SL's are written for each of the women once production knows the outcome. They work backwards to put together a suspenseful show with each contender.

Assuming it's a Mikaela/Lyndsey F2, this is the SL I see for each:

Lyndsey has an early obstacle, being her age. Chris has a strong connection early on & is trying to figure out if age will get in the way.

Mikaela has a steady & "normal" (maybe easier) relationship & also connects with Chris.

There's still story to be revealed for both women & it will ultimately come down to what Chris will want because at this point anyways, we see 2 invested women.

IMO, there really hasn't been any suspense? Everyone has been overlooked due to his physical attraction with Lyndsey and more recently Brittany. I'm anxious to see how Chris' interactions with the women change moving forward though.

And again, the obstacle thing really only makes sense to me when it is something that the producers have manipulated to cast doubt on the F1. I don't see that being the case with Lyndsey. It is a legit obstacle and legit reason why she and Chris may not end up together. JMO.
The point is, it's still an obstacle and that has been typically the F1 MO.  What's the obstacle with Mikaela....none that I see - fabricated or not.

We'll have to agree to disagree. And not every F1 has an obstacle. There are outliers. An obstacle does not tell me Lyndsey is F1. It just doesn't. JMO.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Storybook
Brill
notarose
Llamajenny
devilmaycar3
AmberTrails
Sprite
George1218
timfan
BlackHalo
tatladylu