SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:58 pm

ready........ ;)

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:02 pm

teaser....

chirs is walking in the streets... and beach

he is nervous and excited... want to be 100% to go back with his wife.. excited

girls are waiting the card (teaser i shared)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:03 pm

we saw extra on teaser... lindsey was crying

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:04 pm

noah arrives with card and explain that half of them....

2-1

3-1

1-1

no rose except the 2-1 !!!!! (yeah I knew it)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:05 pm

lindsey read the card

lets test the waters.... chris

jessie 1-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:05 pm

yo let me in or you let me go (said by jessie who is crying)

all the girls are kinda upset

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:07 pm

And here we go. Noah drops the bombshell....half are leaving.

Jessie gets the first date...and she is crying. She thinks it is up to her ... if he is right for her or she will go.

Stacy is ticked that she is the only one who hasn't had a 1:1 and hasn't had a descent conversation with him.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:07 pm

jessie goes prepare

stacy is upset ... she has been waiting and she feels deflated.... she appreciated so far but since she does not know him she does not feel to bring him home

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:07 pm

Chris waiitng her on catamaran: my beautiful jessie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:09 pm

discussion on catamaran....

jessie: i see you close off.
chris: i am not there yet.
jessie: i want youto open up
PI chris: she is right
chris: i have been an atlete for so long
PI Chirs: you are right. i am myself around her
PI Jessie: you need too
chris: it is hard

they hug like best buddies

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:11 pm

chris: i like to show my affection by touching.... for me affection is incredibly important

jesie: i am not this kind of person

PI chris: i try to hug her or kss her but it is not reciplicated.... in need reinsurance fom her

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:11 pm

Catamaran. Having a chat. She is struggling to open up and he says he is too.

I am sick and tired of this "opening up" difficulty storyline. He says it is easy with Jessie. 

Bullsh*t. It's easy because he could care less. They are hugging...not even making out. Scott is laughing...they are buddies.

Affection is incredibly important to him...read sex. Jessie is not so keen on affectionate touch. He tries, but she is not having any of it. She says she wants it, but pulls away. Scott asks if she is a lesbian? rotfl

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Storybook
Brill
notarose
Llamajenny
devilmaycar3
AmberTrails
Sprite
George1218
timfan
BlackHalo
tatladylu