SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:13 pm

so it started with a discussionwith jessie and chris on catamaran... he tried to be affectionate but did not reciprocated at all

he call her on that and she said it is not her and difficult

he said on PI that for him it is very important.... he needs her to be affectionate

they go play on water... he tries to be touchy and playful but she pulls away

commercial.... michael hill

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:14 pm

laughing at scott comments here cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:15 pm

HEA wrote:so it started with a discussionwith jessie and chris on catamaran... he tried to be affectionate but did not reciprocated at all

he call her on that and she said it is not her and difficult

he said on PI that for him it is very important.... he needs her to be affectionate

they go play on water... he tries to be touchy and playful but she pulls away

commercial.... michael hill

Seriously, why is she even here? She is just not into him. To be fair, I don't see him into her either. Just a waste. I would rather see him having another date with someone he is interested in.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:16 pm

back to the grls.... stacy has a card

can we build a lasting impression.... chris

mikaela
lindsey
stacy

catie and kait got the 2-1 !!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:18 pm

kait: completely confident
catie: possibility of going home... says complete personality and 2-1 is because he is unsure

jessie and chris evening on beach

chris has an issue: lack of physical affection which is something i need in a relationship

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:21 pm

chirs is calling her on affection that she did not reciprocate

PI jessie: i am unconfortable. chris needs. this is something i always pushed away

is the date over already.............

they hug again, no kiss

jessie: i needed you in my life to give affection

chris: i tried

chris i am so grateful tat you came into my life

jessie: me too

PI chris: i see that jeessie is working on it

they go on sea... kissing

jessie: I am falling in love with him. i see him with him in my life but always a possibility that i go home

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:22 pm

Next date card....Catie and Kait. We were right.

Chris isn't into either one of these either. Started strong, but tanked as time went on.

Back to Jessie. Dinner on the beach. Scott says just send her home.

Chris is questioning the lack of physical affection which is important to him.

They both want a best friend. He asks her about the touching. She felt uncomfortable and asks him why so much. She on the other hand has pushed that aspect away in her past relationships. Scott thinks this is like a job interview.

She talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk. She wants to explore this more with Chris. They actually kiss. He says they have been building this relationship for a long time. She says she is DEFINATELY FALLING IN LOVE WITH CHRIS???? WTH??? Where did this come from? She can barely stand to have him touch her!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:22 pm

katie has the top bikini she cried!!!

she talks with kait outside and on pi she starts to cry

so here is the crying baby catie bucket load

commercials

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:24 pm

it is not for lack of trying and hey tried so hard that they had to go on sea and only then jessie kissed him

date ended with them playing and kissing under sunset

no freaking way he will pick her

i do not know how many times he said that physical affection is important for him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:26 pm

funny sculpture of chris with a rose

3-1

mik hug him first
stacy
lindsey

noah is with him

hris want to always bring a little bit of fun on everthing

stacy laugh sooooooooooo force gezzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:27 pm

HEA wrote:it is not for lack of trying and hey tried so hard that they had to go on sea and only then jessie kissed him

date ended with them playing and kissing under sunset

no freaking way he will pick her

i do not know how many times he said that physical affection is important for him

They are about as far apart on the subject as they can be.

Group date. Noah is making fun of a beach sculpture....saying it is like Chris. Now the girls will have to build a Chris sand sculpture and winner gets SQT. Stacy really wants this as she has never brought anyone home.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:27 pm

girls need to play with sand to make a something with sand..

best will get extra time

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Storybook
Brill
notarose
Llamajenny
devilmaycar3
AmberTrails
Sprite
George1218
timfan
BlackHalo
tatladylu