SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AmberTrails Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:17 am

by Sprite Yesterday at 11:42 pm

Jeeze. WTH is the point of those pants? Half of them are missing with those giant holes.

That's the newest style...it really is!
Also did you notice this comment under the picture...

fashionluva84I was so nervous for you tonight! It must be so hard to keep it all a secret
AmberTrails
AmberTrails

Back to top Go down

chris - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:29 am

AmberTrails wrote:by Sprite Yesterday at 11:42 pm

Jeeze. WTH is the point of those pants? Half of them are missing with those giant holes.

That's the newest style...it really is!
Also did you notice this comment under the picture...

fashionluva84I was so nervous for you tonight! It must be so hard to keep it all a secret

Oh, I know that is the style. It's just stupid. Buy pants with giant holes in them? When they look like that, is when you should be chucking them out. If they get any bigger, she might as well cut them into shorts.

As for the reply on that post...I don't buy that either. It could be anyone referring to anything. Keeping secret that she made it that far, that she knows who got eliminated, that she was F1, F2 or F3? Or some smarty pants trying to kiss a** and get some info or just stir sh*t up.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:28 am

Sprite wrote:Chris wondering in the fog...deep thoughts.

Catie wears her heart on her sleeve... Kait waits...has strong feelings for both...NOT! Liar.

He is back with his decision. Deep sigh. I just want to laugh. The one he envisions himself with 50 years from now...Catie. Seriously??? How many women is it now that he has said that to?

Kait crying. Oh my. Sad violin music. I am dying.... rotfl . This is just too much.

Back at the mansion the women are discussing which one is going home....they think it is Kait and it validates his connection with Catie.

Jessie now is wishing she had told Chris she is falling in love....even though she doesn't want to him to touch her.

Noah comes with the bad news...no CP....straight to RC. Only two roses. All of them are panicking. 

I can't see anyone but Mik and Lyndsay getting the roses. Scott says no way is he picking the one who doesn't want to touch and the virgin is too much work.

@Sprite and @HEA thank you both so much for recapping the show. I can't get to watch it until sometimes 2 days after the show so it really comes in handy you lovely ladies doing this. @Sprite I love how your personality comes through in these recaps. It reminds me of years ago when I would sit here cracking up laughing at your posts. I also agree with you about Katilyn. She's looking more and more like a clown or a tangerine. laugh out loud. She was a pretty woman to start with.

I hope you both and all the others on here have a loving, blessed Thanksgiving today. :yes:
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:33 am

@LoveDovez ahhhh that’s why it’s quite? Happy Thanksgiving!!!!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:37 am

LeapofFaith wrote:@LoveDovez ahhhh that’s why it’s quite? Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Thank you so much. The same to you.. We can eat all we want to today and not have to feel guilty about it until tomorrow. laugh out loud
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:42 am

Sprite wrote:One last thing...

Scott thinks Kaitlyn looks like an oompa lumpa...orange.

He is still bitter about Drew. He tried to make moves on his wife on SM during Jasmines season....even though she had pictures of him and their daughter. Six degrees of separation.

Back in 15.
Yikes....that is going above and beyond as being rude.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:54 am

HEA wrote:
tatladylu wrote:Thanks @HEA

I developing a more discerning eye, that's for sure!!

don't feel bad... even the oldest sleuters here were convinced that they were right about stacy stamped passport june 2

I definitely know that I can be wrong... tonight made me doubt about myself because i truly saw something with lindsey... chris was eager somehow... plus lindsey picked last at RC is definitely a pack of BS

so we'll see how it turns out. I certainly NOT dismiss mikaela at all... i am still convinced that SM now and what i saw about her crying is her F1

BUT.... I am open that i am wrong and I am okay if i am. I hope they are a happy couple long distance (possibly or not BF/GF) but I doubt it but if I am wrong on that too... again, no big deal.

if i am right about mikaela. then it will be 2 in a row after rachel and bryan.... so who knows? my luck for picking F2 all the time may have turned  Hugesmile
regarding the bolded, if we disregarded the stamp and just ignored it, then IMO we were doing the process a great injustice. That needs to be made clear. As far as Lyndsey being picked last at the RC according to stats, is a clear indication that she could be F1. Couple that with other editing tonight, I am seriously thinking that Lyndsey is looking more and more like F1. IMO

With Lyndsey and Chris, why is it so determined that it would be a long distance relationship and a boyfriend/girlfriend one versus an engagement and a move by someone?????

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:31 am

Hey everyone, sorry about making another post here and a long winded one at that, but here goes:

HEA wrote:no way catie will be top 2.... no freaking way

so we know FOR SURE at 99.99% that pirates girl is MIKAELA as I predicted and sleuthed it was!!! chris - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 77 1176891977

with the bolded. I think you need to go back in history here. It was I believe @Richmondrose that sleuthed out the pirate ship, sleuthed out that it was likely but not positively Mikaela on it. It was @Richmondrose that found the bathingsuit on Mikaela's IG page LONG before you were posting about it.

BlackHalo wrote:You're telling me Stacy didn't make the final 2? I'm shocked.rofl  

I'm not sure if you are trying to be sarcastic here or just being mean. Yea, Stacey is gone tonight but laughing and making a big deal of it, is that really necessary?

Sprite wrote:Now analyzing his non existent connection to Jessie. 

Seriously these people are annoying me. They are going on as if tonight magically showed them that Chris and Jessie really had no chemistry. It was that way the whole season!!! Were we watching different shows?

Stacy says that she was never on a group date with Jessie so she is was unsure of their connection, but Jessie was excited about her single date. Clearly  deadhorse . No passion = no relationship.

Drew thinks that Chris picked the three women who are the most into Chris and are the most physical with him.

Talking about HTDs.

Catie... Kaitlyn thinks Chris needs to see her in a more relaxed environment where she feels comfortable. I'm sure he will see a more calm Catie, but I think it is too little, too late.

Lyndsay...Drew thinks she was nervous, but now that she has made it to HTDs she will also be calmer. Only issue will probably be her age.

Michaela...Stacy thinks they have the strongest connection. She roomed with Michaela and said she was always confident coming back from dates. Kaitlyn thinks they seem the most comfortable together. Again, I'm starting to think that there is some overconfidence here. Everything is just too easy.

Who will make it to the final two?

Superfan...Catie and Mik. Thinks Chris always takes the safe route and with the age there are too many ifs with Lyndsay.

Kaitlyn...Lyndsay and Mik...but thinks they are all great and she doesn't know who to chose.

Valentine...same.

Drew...Thinks passion wins it so Catie. Liar. Mik is F2...because it sounds like Micheil F2 from Jasmine's season.

Stacy...Lyndsay and Mik. Thinks Catie and Chris are too opposite.

And that is it for them. For me, tonight solidified that Lyndsay is F1. He wanted her to win SQT on that date so he could have more time with her even though it was clear that Stacy needed that time. She is all nerves and Mik is all confident....too confident. The F1 is usually a nervous wreck and F2 is calmer. It also looks like her HTD will be rough, which is often the case with F1.

Unless something drastic happens, I would be flabbergasted if Lyndsay wasn't F1.

I agree with the first bolded, IMO the age factor has been their storyline from the very first private conversation(Chris went out of his way to take her somewhere the othes couldn't see or hear what was going on - typical F1 move) they had on the first night. That storyline has continued throughout the season. THink it will be resolved at the FRC when Lyndsey is F1. With the bolded and red. IMO, I have seen Mikaela being super confident for most of the season and more so since her date in epi 4. IMO, that is typically the F2's position and the produces enhance that as much as they can. With the bolded and underlined, I couldn't of said it better myself.

HEA wrote:
purpledino wrote:Has anybody else gotten a little bit of a ...gay.. vibe from Jessie? Explains her not wanting affection with a man, lack of chemistry with Chris... plus IMO she just gives off those vibes

i think she is just a tomboy.... like i think lindsey is. they way they both stands and have round shoulders. they love outdoor activities, one fishing and the other hiking.
The fact that Chris is really an avid outdoorsman and wanting to be outside at all times, doesn't that mean there is truth that maybe the "tomboy" girl may actually be a better match for him??

HEA wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:TBF, after Mikaela's last 1-1 and what he said to her at the rose ceremony last week, she has no reason not to feel confident. JMO.

I still need to see more considering the events that are supposed to take place come FRC time.

plus we are expecting to see now more chemistry with lindsey to justify now her top 2 position AND also after the 1-1 date, prods needed to hide Mik

so i expect difficult hometown for both and lot of chemistry with lindsey.

tonight mike shared a picture of herself and my first reaction since chirs posted today was.... maybe together? for 1/ she looks like it is not her home, wearing her boots (1 hour ago) and the background looks very masculine IMO. IF it is a party, why not showing the other people around?

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bb0qwb2AKry/?taken-by=mikaela.wightman
Jeez those jeans....why pay good money for crap jeans that won't last long....get a cheaper pair of jeans, take them home and put your own holes in them if one is so determined........Yep, just dated myself there. As far as Mikaela.....isn't she in Winnipeg with family? At least she was there a day ago. AND Chris is in Toronto....hmm, doesn't sound like a SHV to me. IMO

[quote="HEA"]
Sprite wrote:Jeeze. WTH is the point of those pants? Half of them are missing with those giant holes.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bb0qwb2AKry/?taken-by=mikaela.wightman

@HEA I don't understand why you think she and Chris are together based on this.

I don't follow anybody on SM ... other than what is posted here ... since it is so easy to lie and to try to confuse viewers.

Just an hopefull wish lady laugh out loud.... and a possibility topo

He posted this guns n roses tee probably given to him to tease him but he looked to have fun.
Mike never post or i do not recall late on her ig
We know he is back to Toronto
She is too dressed to be home and obviously someone took the picture
The background black and white looks masculine

But yes no clue she is with him at all[/quote]I agree with the bolded @Sprite. Just don't see how this proves anything. Could it be a possibility at all that MAYBE Mikaela wasn't picked as F1 and she's seeing someone now that she doesn't have Chris?? Just food for thought...IMO

DISCLAIMER. I AM ADDING MY THOUGHTS IN FOR TONIGHT. THEY ARE MY OPINION AND NOT FACT UNLESS IT IS WORDS THAT CHRIS OR THE WOMEN DIRECTLY SAID TONIGHT.

Thanks @Sprite for the non bias run through...that's hard to do if there are faves involved and I don't know if I could of done it.

Chris said in an ITM tonight that he likes to show his affection by touching.....when he was with Mikaela, he held her hands. When he was with Lyndsey he had his hand on her knee and upper thigh area....

Jessie and Chris actually kissed while sitting at the table. It was Jessie that went in for it.

Sorry if I am going to go ape crazy on this but the girl's name is spelled Lyndsey on the bio, not Lindsay. Sorry but it's a bug in my bonnet when people's names aren't spelled right. For one of my jobs in the past was to be in charge of nametags for this large company back east....Stelco Steel in Hamilton(or at least it was called that back then)....Of course there was a lot of turnover at different times of the year and I would have to make sure the order of tags went off without a hitch....didn't usually happen so now I still pay attention to names and it gets in my craw when they are wrong. Again, jumping off that soap box.

I started seeing in epi 5, a more confident Mikaela in KNOWING she has it in the bag and will be the F1, and on the flipside of that, I see Lyndsey as being less confident in epi 5, worried in epi 6 and tonight feeling terrified(her words to Chris) of the connections she's seeing Chris have with the other women and right down worried that she's going to lose him even though she doesn't actually have him right now(all of that is her words to Chris)....I think she called it scared shitless that she won't have him in the end. IMO, their edits are getting laid out even more for us to see. The confident Mikaela is typical of a F2 edit from past seasons...they are relishing in their connection with the lead, think they have it in the bag cause they are getting that reassurance from the lead and likely from the producers behind the scenes telling her that she's got this and (cough, cough), she will be chosen as the F1. Then you take Lyndsey...who is starting to see other connections happening, likely isn't getting the solid reassurance from the lead that she thinks she should get, then add in the pressures from the producers that are likely feeding her little diddys like Mikaela and Chris are really connecting, Mikaela will be the F1, etc....we've seen this happen in past seasons so not putting it past the producers to do it again.

To me it was extremely obvious that Chris wanted Lyndsey to get her poop together and make a castle so they could have some alone time: "I pray and deep down inside me I hope that Lyndsey can pull something together" I noted the look on his face of longing to be with her. What I also noticed tonight is that when they went to the casa so they could have their coctail party, Chris purposely put himself in the position to sit near Lyndsey and no one else. During Mikaela's time, Chris held Mikaela's hands but didn't have his arms around her or anything. Yea, they kissed but again, Chris didn't put his arms around her to get into it. With Lyndsey on their alone time he had his hands on her upper thigh with his fingers on the inside of her thigh.....They were having serious conversations about how hard the time is getting for her now. For all we know, Lyndsey and Chris could of been kissing the whole time they were alone but we weren't shown it....lots left on the cutting room floor there for sure.

I agree with you @Sprite....it wouldn't of mattered if Lyndsey or Mikaela had the best.....it was Stacey's time period. The only way to keep the suspense going for the average viewer.
I really caught what Chris said to Lyndsey when she showed him of the day they met and that was important to her.....Chris stated that it was a really special time in his life. With the other two, he did't really say anything like it even with Mikaela putting together a story of their dates together so far. @HEA, I really didn't see Mikaela's as the best, but yea, she did put effort into it. The way Lyndsey put things together after not having much made when Chris left was actually pretty impressive.

@HEA, Lyndsey was saying that the process of watching him go on dates with others is what is really hard for her. That is what she was crying about cause she wasn't with him.

Yea, Kait and Catie are polar opposites, but IMO, Kait was being a biotch as she goes around starting problems and saying crap about others and making them feel inferior to her. She did it with Meghan, with Catie.

@Sprite So we saw the proof tonight that it was Mikaela that kissed Chris in the cabana with her hand on his cheek. I noticed that he never had his arms around her and only held her hands but didn't touch her otherwise.
Compare that with Lyndsey's time, we weren't allowed to see Chris's face much as Lyndsey was talking. We also saw their mouths talking and nothing coming out due to voice overs at the same time so who the heck knows what was said. At the same time though, Chris had his hand on Lyndsey's upper thigh with his fingers on the inside of her thigh. His other arm was around the back of her. Compare that body language to what he did with Mikaela, Stacey, or even Catie tonight....

I agree @Sprite. Chris talks the talk but doesn't do the walk. He is so expressive with his body language, his face and because he's said a lot of the same stuff to all the girls, his words are getting to sound hollow to me.

@HEA, how is it that you felt that Lyndsey is faking her anxiety?

HOMETOWN TEASER:

IMO it was Lyndsey's family that gave Chris the most grief. Something that happens with F1's of the past. Mikaela's seemed more light than Lyndseys

As far as the bios on the Bach Canada site, we need to keep in mind that the bios are made up AFTER the filming of the show so the producers can tailor them to the storyline. IMO, we have seen this happen in the past with MANY seasons so don't see how that would change just for this one. For example, Mikaela's was ready or love and marriage vs Lyndsey saying she's ready for her and her partner to travel and hang out. I see that as a misstep and producer laiden to lead viewers to a different result OTHER than Mikaela F1. IMO that plays into the storyline that we are seeing with Mikaela confident and Lyndsey not so confident and feeling insecure.

All the above post is IMO unless known facts that Chris or the women directly said tonight.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:51 am

I've been on the Lyndsey train from day one (even though I got fooled by Jessie's stuff on SM >;). LOL!

I agree with Aunties_Love. The reason I don't think that it's Michaela is because of Chris' body language around Lyndsey.

The way he looks at her, his smile, the way he kisses her, just his whole body language screamed to me "she's it"!

He said to her that he's trying to be cool (something he learning do in baseball). But the overwhelming show of emotion, when he's talking to his mother, tells me that this guy's been really affected by this girl. I mean, the man ends up crying on national television !!
Poor guy!!

Hopefully, there are only happy tears at the end!! :')

Of course, this is what I believe and I'm not batting 1000 so ....sorry for the baseball reference ;) hahaha!!

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:13 pm

@Aunties_Love, @BlackHalo can laugh at a contestant. We all can. They are entertainment, not family.
IMO, the fact that a girl enjoys outdoors means nothing when the man’s love language is touch and the woman is uncomfortable with it. Jessie clearly has undisclosed issues.
Lyndsey couldn’t ask for a bigger fan than you. That’s for sure.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:44 pm

@Chgohighlife I took it as her laughing at me as I was the one that was saying that cause of Stacey's passport stamp being Mexico and the June 2 stamp. It was those stamps that I found that @BlackHalo mentioned. In her post it was taken that the poster was laughing at me.

I assume you are talking about Jessie being uncomfortable with touch??

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:16 pm

I'm not @HEA but @HEA sleuthed the pirate ship in the NO SPOILER side and that's why she's giving herself credit. She wouldn't have known it was sleuthed in the spoiled side.

The finally comments IMO are attributed to the constant sleuthing of passport stamps and the meaning. Once something that has been sleuthed in detail, is confirmed, making the comment "finally" doesn't necessarily mean an attack on those who speculated incorrectly, it simply means finally the sleuthing of that particular part is done.

Just because someone uses the laugh out loud icon doesn't mean they are laughing at anyone specific. Everyone posts their opinions based on their own findings and thoughts without mocking other members, otherwise they would be warned and ultimately banned.

If anyone has any issues, please pm me. Thanks.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited for accuracy)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Storybook
Brill
notarose
Llamajenny
devilmaycar3
AmberTrails
Sprite
George1218
timfan
BlackHalo
tatladylu