SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LynnTa Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:36 pm

Going by seasons past in all franchise(i think) we know that the episode before HTD, the Lead ramps up connections with F2. I could pick Tim in Tuscany..the date with Trish which included diamonds & night dancing...
I would say its par for the course _this is the time to make the F2 feel like F1.
I haven't watched the episode yet but from the live posting -I think Chris rooting for Ly to pull thru might be taken for him wanting to have time with her --maybe he saw she was struggling and was cheering her on to give her confidence. He knew there was no way she was going to be picked. This date was so similar to the one April had with Tim in Tuscany. A 3:1 where it was obvious that the date was for the sassy girl-I forgot her name---the red head-
Anyway, Yes we know that Producers at this time are whispering things into the girls' & Chris ears. BTF, if Mik is confident its mostly coming from Chris himself. He is the one giving it to her. Its not like the Producers are feeding her the lines. she is getting it from him so I see no reason why she should doubt it.
AJMO

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

chris - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by hae1001 Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:46 pm

Reality steve tweeted that hes knows the ending and is currently running a poll on whether to spoil it now on twitter or make a column post https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/933736994353700864
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:54 pm

LynnTa wrote:Going by seasons past in all franchise(i think) we know that the episode before HTD, the Lead ramps up connections with F2. I could pick Tim in Tuscany..the date with Trish which included diamonds & night dancing...
I would say its par for the course _this is the time to make the F2 feel like F1.
I haven't watched the episode yet but from the live posting -I think Chris rooting for Ly to pull thru might be taken for him wanting to have time with her --maybe he saw she was struggling and was cheering her on to give her confidence. He knew there was no way she was going to be picked.  This date was so similar to the one April had with Tim in Tuscany.  A 3:1 where it was obvious that the date was for the sassy girl-I forgot her name---the red head-
Anyway, Yes we know that Producers at this time are whispering things into the girls' & Chris ears. BTF, if Mik is confident its mostly coming from Chris himself. He is the one  giving it to her. Its not like the Producers are feeding her the lines. she is getting it from him so I see no reason why she should doubt it.
AJMO

Yes. I've been saying this for a while. The next to last episode before HTDs is historically when the connection with the runner up gets amped up by tptb....and that is exactly what has happened with Mik IMO. Now it was clear to me that she is one of his strongest connections anyway, but for the regular viewing public they have to make it in your face obvious to distract from the F1.

I just want to clarify the "Chris cheering her on" bit. He was giving all the women positive reinforcement and cheering them on while the sand building competition was going on. The stuff said about Lyndsay and wanting her to get it together was in a VO, so she didn't know what was said.

We don't know that Mik is confident because the reassurance is mostly coming from Chris. We can speculate, but we don't know. While I agree he is certainly giving her plenty of encouragement, we don't know what the producers are doing behind the scenes. On top of that, he is giving others encouragement as well. Unfortunately, they may not know about just how effusive he is really is. I'm sure Catie felt very encouraged by his statement on the 2:1 that he sees himself with her for the next 50 years. I wish he would lay off of that kind of hyperbole.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:27 pm

@Sprite i agree... that was unecessary... just saying that he felt a stronger connection with catie would have been enough IMO

we know that CP are not long enough to discuss. So the last extra time he had wit L was ep5? so over a week... a long time for a contestant. and we know they compare and see how smitten the girls return from their date so not giving a REINSURING rose during GD must be hard. Talking the previous GD not the one on ep7.

I need to make SC but honest I have L face in my head with her lost-my-puppy face each time she is at RC.... If he did not get the memo, then he was blind laugh out loud

for me prods switched to L during ep7.... as expected since ep6 was all about M.

i think the hardest family will be Lindsey.... age, distance (will you take away to Toronto our precious little girl?) and sceptic will be a tough date....

M family will be easier because they both live in Toronto...

and I expect a very accepting and loving catie family welcome

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:46 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm not @HEA but @HEA sleuthed the pirate ship in the NO SPOILER side and that's why she's giving herself credit. She wouldn't have known it was sleuthed in the spoiled side.

The finally comments IMO are attributed to the constant sleuthing of passport stamps and the meaning. Once something that has been sleuthed in detail, is confirmed, making the comment "finally" doesn't necessarily mean an attack on those who speculated incorrectly, it simply means finally the sleuthing of that particular part is done.

Just because someone uses the laugh out loud icon doesn't mean they are laughing at anyone specific. Everyone posts their opinions based on their own findings and thoughts without mocking other members, otherwise they would be warned and ultimately banned.

If anyone has any issues, please pm me. Thanks.
OK, I just went back and found that HEA and @richmondrose both posted the same day BUT it was @richmondrose that found the exact location, exact boat and route.  @HEA just posted that she thought it could be Mexico.  I can point out the exact posts if wanted.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:40 pm

@HEA, I'm waiting patiently for your SC. You nail them all the time. TIA

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by dy1119 Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:46 pm

Honestly, I don't know how we can continue as usual after RS spoiler. With his track record, I think that we should take the new information very seriously.

dy1119

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:57 pm

@dy1119 because that's what this forum is all about. Sleuth till the end. Anyone has the right to believe what they want. There have been spoilers in the past that were incorrect, and proven by our very own sleuthers. Even if it is true, post filming sleuthing also can lead to bit's of info.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:08 pm

As for the spoiler, it doesn't really matter to me. True or false it doesn't matter. I still want to continue with the charade & maybe collect "valuable" info to refer to in the next charade chris - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 78 2498057887
I'm not invested. I couldn't get behind him as being genuinely in search of true love. Him feeding the girls the same lines (word for word)  was the icing on the cake for me. Its like he sees the girls as interchangeable -----

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:33 pm

LynnTa wrote:As for the spoiler, it doesn't really matter to me. True or false it doesn't matter. I still want to continue with the charade & maybe collect "valuable" info to refer to in the next charade chris - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 78 2498057887
I'm not invested. I couldn't get behind him as being genuinely in search of true love. Him feeding the girls the same lines (word for word)  was the icing on the cake for me. Its like he sees the girls as interchangeable -----

Does he really? rofl I only pay attention to what he says to Mik and Lyndsey.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:42 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I'm not @HEA but I'm pretty sure @HEA sleuthed the pirate ship in the NO SPOILER side prior to it being discovered on the Spoiler side.

The finally comments IMO are attributed to the constant sleuthing of passport stamps and the meaning. Once something that has been sleuthed in detail, is confirmed, making the comment "finally" doesn't necessarily mean an attack on those who speculated incorrectly, it simply means finally the sleuthing of that particular part is done.

Just because someone uses the laugh out loud icon doesn't mean they are laughing at anyone specific. Everyone posts their opinions based on their own findings and thoughts without mocking other members, otherwise they would be warned and ultimately banned.

If anyone has any issues, please pm me. Thanks.
OK, I just went back and found that HEA and @richmondrose both posted the same day BUT it was @richmondrose that found the exact location, exact boat and route.  @HEA just posted that she thought it could be Mexico.  I can point out the exact posts if wanted.

I remember that day very well. I had been "virtually" sailing around the Caribbean looking for a pirate ship that had a blue, white and red flag flying at its stern,  and I was convinced that it would be an island that had ties to the Netherlands. It wasn't until a number of hours later that my husband peeked over my shoulder and questioned by vision; i.e. me being colour blind. It turned out that the flag did not have a blue stripe but that in fact it was green, and therefore was from Mexico. After that it was clear sailing (sorry for the pun), and I was able to connect the dots in no time.

I think that when there are just a limit number of viable SC to decipher there is eventually going to be an overlap in searching clues and finding answers. In this case  it was a coincidence that resulted in the  successful revelation of  the FD,LCD & FRC  location as well as the identity of one of the F2, which is the important thing and the reason why we are here on this forum in the first place.

All is well that ends well... except for stupid big mouth RS who just has to stick his nose into our business!
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:12 pm

I thought rs did not have spoilers for the Canadian bachelor
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Storybook
Brill
notarose
Llamajenny
devilmaycar3
AmberTrails
Sprite
George1218
timfan
BlackHalo
tatladylu