SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by richmondrose Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:14 pm

timfan wrote:I thought rs did not have spoilers for the Canadian bachelor

I guess someone spilled to him and he couldn't resist posting it on twitter.  Is there nothing sacred anymore? giggling
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

chris - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:33 pm

LynnTa wrote:@HEA,  I'm waiting patiently for your SC.  You nail them all the time.  TIA
bestbud! blowkiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:47 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm not @HEA but @HEA sleuthed the pirate ship in the NO SPOILER side and that's why she's giving herself credit. She wouldn't have known it was sleuthed in the spoiled side. .

The finally comments IMO are attributed to the constant sleuthing of passport stamps and the meaning. Once something that has been sleuthed in detail, is confirmed, making the comment "finally" doesn't necessarily mean an attack on those who speculated incorrectly, it simply means finally the sleuthing of that particular part is done.

Just because someone uses the laugh out loud icon doesn't mean they are laughing at anyone specific. Everyone posts their opinions based on their own findings and thoughts without mocking other members, otherwise they would be warned and ultimately banned.

If anyone has any issues, please pm me. Thanks.

thank you @GuardianAngel ... I know you have a memory as no other on this board. This is much appreciated that someone noticed ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:21 am

Just noticed that despite his many complaints about Catie being too intense, I think Chris really likes her. If I didn't know better i would say Catie is in the top 2

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:48 am

LynnTa wrote:Just noticed that despite his many complaints about Catie being too intense, I think Chris really likes her. If I didn't know better i would say Catie is in the top 2

We have SC of Mikaela and Lyndsey having dates in Mexico ....
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:24 am

HEA wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I'm not @HEA but @HEA sleuthed the pirate ship in the NO SPOILER side and that's why she's giving herself credit. She wouldn't have known it was sleuthed in the spoiled side.

The finally comments IMO are attributed to the constant sleuthing of passport stamps and the meaning. Once something that has been sleuthed in detail, is confirmed, making the comment "finally" doesn't necessarily mean an attack on those who speculated incorrectly, it simply means finally the sleuthing of that particular part is done.

Just because someone uses the laugh out loud icon doesn't mean they are laughing at anyone specific. Everyone posts their opinions based on their own findings and thoughts without mocking other members, otherwise they would be warned and ultimately banned.

If anyone has any issues, please pm me. Thanks.

thank you @GuardianAngel ... I know you have a memory as no other on this board. This is much appreciated that someone noticed ;)

Actually if you saw my post after that and then @richmondrose's post after that again, you'd see that it was her that spilled exactly that it was Mexico, the name of the boat, the course that it sails, etc.  SO IMO, it was @richmondrose that spoiled it since you both made a post at the same time/same day but she found all the details and posted them.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:02 am

I'm watching the episode right now and between this week and last week I still see Mikaela being his frontrunner. If she has been confident it's because he gives her reason to be.

"I was just concerned about whether your family would accept me or not." Those are not words that would make me question where I stand.

JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:42 am

@BlackHalo I agree in fact if Lyndsey was f1 I would be pretty upset hearing everything this season Chris has said to Mikaela ... JMO

I would love to know why, if it’s true, that he and mikaela broke up(if spoilers are correct)
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:34 am

BlackHalo wrote:I'm watching the episode right now and between this week and last week I still see Mikaela being his frontrunner. If she has been confident it's because he gives her reason to be.

"I was just concerned about whether your family would accept me or not." Those are not words that would make me question where I stand.

JMO.

Isn't that typical though.....the producers have to step up other people's connection to give a viable ending? Meaning, if they didn't do that, then everyone would know that it's a one horse race with Lyndsey and therefore, why watch? I have seen that so many times so just wondering if it's happening with Mikaela as the F2 yet again?

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:22 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:I'm watching the episode right now and between this week and last week I still see Mikaela being his frontrunner. If she has been confident it's because he gives her reason to be.

JMO.

Isn't that typical though.....the producers have to step up other people's connection to give a viable ending?  Meaning, if they didn't do that, then everyone would know that it's a one horse race with Lyndsey and therefore, why watch?  I have seen that so many times so just wondering if it's happening with Mikaela as the F2 yet again?

On one hand I hope you are right and Lyndsey is f1 because I actually really like Lyndsey so much more than mikaela but I just can’t shake Lyndsey’s SM IMO she seems so sad ...

Just a random thought- I wonder if Lyndsey might still walk away from Chris and hence why he picked mikaela as default...and maybe mikaela found out hence the break up Embarressed! scratch sorry that is probably such a wild theory but hey I just can’t understand this spoiler hmmm console

LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:54 am

They didn't have to "step up" his connection with Mik though. It's been there. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:59 am

IMO @BlackHalo, Mikaela was way in the distance and hidden till epi 6. In epi 4 she was shown a little but epi 6 she shot ahead....just in time for how the edit usually goes...make a relationship out of the F2/F3 person to take the heat off the F1. That is how so many seasons have gone.

As far as the spoiler, I am having a hard time reckoning it to what we are seeing in the edit, SM clues, Stat's clues, and just the general edit. The spoiler IMO only makes sense if it is one of Mikaela's fans sending RS the info....for all we know, it could be the same person who did the tweet. I just can't recon Chris telling anyone the ending as he'd be in a major legal hotwater problem. I just can't see himself opening up to that.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Storybook
Brill
notarose
Llamajenny
devilmaycar3
AmberTrails
Sprite
George1218
timfan
BlackHalo
tatladylu