SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chrissy1295 Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:35 am

I watched live. My thoughts:

- Ecstatic that that droopy rain cloud named Shanti is gone, thought Chris handled the situation well
- Agree with Chris' concern over the ten year age difference with Lindsey, but she does seem mature and he seems to connect with her so we'll see how that goes
- Still love Catie, Chris really likes her too, but she's got a mouth on her giggling I think we'll see more of her vulnerable side later on
- Meagan too giggly for my taste
- Indifferent about everyone else for now
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chrissy1295 Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:36 am

I really didn't want to watch the aftershow with Jasmine Goode on, but I watched it anyway for some reason...

Jasmine G: *thinks Brittany M is the next villain*

Jasmine G: OMG it's totally her. I've seen this before! She reminds me of someone on my season.

Yeah I didn't appreciate that slight jab from Jasmine. Thanks for reminding me why I dislike you. no
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:12 am

@chrissy1295 thanks for your thoughts probably be another week before I get to see it Hugesmile did you happen to see a teaser for next week? Is episode 3 date usually f1????
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:22 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Anyone watched live? Wish they had a live link online sad
I am on the west coast and it's been on for 20 min.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:44 am

@LeapofFaith I don't remember much of the preview laugh out loud. But I don't believe the F1s have gotten 3rd epi dates in the past. IIRC both Bianka and April Brockman got pretty late dates on their seasons. I don't remember when Kevin got his first date on Jasmine's season though.

EDIT: Just checked and Bianka didnt get an individual date. She was on the two on one. April B. Had her one on one on epi 5
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:50 am

LeapofFaith wrote:@chrissy1295 thanks for your thoughts probably be another week before I get to see it Hugesmile did you happen to see a teaser for next week? Is episode 3 date usually f1????
Actually another correction. Bianka was on an epi 3 group date in mexico. The next morning, she and Brad went out for a date on their own on a yacht and had individual beach time just the two of them. then in epi 4, the very next episode, she 2//1 in Paris. Season 2: April had her individual time after the group date in epi 2 for a private concert and chat time, then had her ID in epi 5.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:55 am

ok thanks!! so does that mean episode 5 in bach canada is typically the f1 date then??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:49 am

Nope, epi 3 and 5 were both used in the 2 seasons that we have had so far.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:30 pm

@Aunties_Love Thanks for the corrections, those seasons were oh so long ago for me to remember those specifics haha
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:38 pm

I cannot believe I forgot this was on last night. I've been crazy busy working longer than normal hours. Tonight on the way home I thought it's Bachelor night, nope it's not. Thanks for the recap and thanks @chrissy1295 for posting the epi 2 in the No Discussion thread! Very much appreciated!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71521

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:41 pm

@chrissy1295 THANK YOU so so so much for downloading ep 2!!!!!! :Thanktwo bowdown

It was great to watch and yes IA Catie and chris really do have chemistry! i really am looking forward to her having a SD and see how it goes and if there conversation does get deeper..

IMO Lyndsey actually really stood out in her SD with him, she does not seem like she is 23 at all. It's interesting because megan is only 24 as well but chris doesn't seem to bring that up as an issue with her...which IMO shows he is very into Lyndsey..

I think Lyndsey, Catie, Dee and Mikeala are my top 4 picks atm....

by the very quick next episode preview it looks like Kait might get a SD surfing? and looks like a rodeo GD? i wonder if there will be 2 group dates again?

I am enjoying this canadian bach so much more than the aussie bachette !!!! Thank you again for downloading the ep bestbud!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:48 pm

@LeapofFaith You're very welcome Smiley I wanted to get it out there ASAP so I didn't have to wait 5 days to read people's thoughts on the episode laugh out loud
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Storybook
Brill
notarose
Llamajenny
devilmaycar3
AmberTrails
Sprite
George1218
timfan
BlackHalo
tatladylu