SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:59 pm

It's great to know they upload the day after and thanks @chrissy1295 for figuring out how to post it for everyone!!

Out of curiosity, those that live outside of Canada, can you try the link? I know when it was on Global, another station, viewers outside of Canada were able to view it the next day on their site when it was uploaded.

http://www.wnetwork.com/shows/bachelor-canada/clips/?v=31C94E22-ABE4-51B8-E4E5-1231019AFF97

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by richmondrose Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:15 pm

Looks like Kait gets a single date:Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 113

Since Chris, wearing a pink shirt,  is shown hugging both Lindsey and Brittney, it follows that all girls who are in the SC with them must also have been on the same (rodeo?) date. According to the SC there are at least 6 girls on this date - Lindsey, Brittney M, Brittney W, Dee (peeking out at right side of SC) Jessie, and Lara.

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 213
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 713
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 812
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 1312

So I'm guessing, at this point the remaining 6 girls, which include Meghan and Stacy, went on the other group date.

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 311
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 412

All SC from WNetwork, The Bachelor Canada
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:21 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:@chrissy1295 THANK YOU so so so much for downloading ep 2!!!!!! :Thanktwo bowdown

It was great to watch and yes IA Catie and chris really do have chemistry! i really am looking forward to her having a SD and see how it goes and if there conversation does get deeper..

IMO Lyndsey actually really stood out in her SD with him, she does not seem like she is 23 at all.  It's interesting because megan is only 24 as well but chris doesn't seem to bring that up as an issue with her...which IMO shows he is very into Lyndsey..

I think Lyndsey, Catie, Dee and Mikeala are my top 4 picks atm....

by the very quick next episode preview it looks like Kait might get a SD surfing?  and looks like a rodeo GD? i wonder if there will be 2 group dates again?

I am enjoying this canadian bach so much more than the aussie bachette !!!!  Thank you again for downloading the ep bestbud!

IMO Lindsey's age will be her obstacle. She's my early call as F1. Hugesmile
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:02 am

GuardianAngel wrote:It's great to know they upload the day after and thanks @chrissy1295 for figuring out how to post it for everyone!!

Out of curiosity, those that live outside of Canada, can you try the link? I know when it was on Global, another station, viewers outside of Canada were able to view it the next day on their site when it was uploaded.

http://www.wnetwork.com/shows/bachelor-canada/clips/?v=31C94E22-ABE4-51B8-E4E5-1231019AFF97

@GuardianAngel, it wouldn't work for me and I live in the US. I like how when Chris laughs he looks like he laughs all over. I love somebody that can really enjoy themselves and you can see it by their laugh. laugh out loud I dread seeing him cry later this season tho. ; (
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:17 am

@richmondrose thank you for the Scaps so 2 group dates again! i like that! it makes the GDs seem more intimate in a way when they separate the girls ;)

@jojo47 the only thing giving me pause to lyndsey being f1 is that she was the first SD girl....no idea CMIIW usually 1st SD goes far but not f1? though i am not familiar with the canadian bach so might be all different (i hope it is) Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 2498057887 I am going with Catie as f1 and lyndsey as f2 ... jmo

just curious - who is everyone's early f1 pick? looking at the season preview SCaps it looked like imo that mikeala goes far as she seemed to be in a few of the them?? Thoughts?.....
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:37 am

LeapofFaith wrote:@richmondrose thank you for the Scaps so 2 group dates again! i like that! it makes the GDs seem more intimate in a way when they separate the girls ;)

@jojo47 the only thing giving me pause to lyndsey being f1 is that she was the first SD girl....no idea CMIIW usually 1st SD goes far but not f1?  though i am not familiar with the canadian bach so might be all different (i hope it is) Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 2498057887 I am going with Catie as f1 and lyndsey as f2 ... jmo

just curious - who is everyone's early f1 pick?  looking at the season preview SCaps it looked like imo that mikeala goes far as she seemed to be in a few of the them?? Thoughts?.....

As of right now Catie is my pick for F1. I also like Dee, but I'm not sure at this point if I like her for him. KWIM?
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:22 am

jojo47 wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:@chrissy1295 THANK YOU so so so much for downloading ep 2!!!!!! :Thanktwo bowdown

It was great to watch and yes IA Catie and chris really do have chemistry! i really am looking forward to her having a SD and see how it goes and if there conversation does get deeper..

IMO Lyndsey actually really stood out in her SD with him, she does not seem like she is 23 at all.  It's interesting because megan is only 24 as well but chris doesn't seem to bring that up as an issue with her...which IMO shows he is very into Lyndsey..

I think Lyndsey, Catie, Dee and Mikeala are my top 4 picks atm....

by the very quick next episode preview it looks like Kait might get a SD surfing?  and looks like a rodeo GD? i wonder if there will be 2 group dates again?

I am enjoying this canadian bach so much more than the aussie bachette !!!!  Thank you again for downloading the ep bestbud!

IMO Lindsey's age will be her obstacle. She's my early call as F1. Hugesmile
Me too. Right now, there are no problems with Stacy yet there is the physical. With Lyndsey there are the questions and age being the biggest. FWIW, I KNOW that age difference can work if 2 people are in the same spot in life. My hubs is 11 yrs my senior and we are 29yrs down the track now.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:29 am

LeapofFaith wrote:@richmondrose thank you for the Scaps so 2 group dates again! i like that! it makes the GDs seem more intimate in a way when they separate the girls ;)

@jojo47 the only thing giving me pause to lyndsey being f1 is that she was the first SD girl....no idea CMIIW usually 1st SD goes far but not f1?  though i am not familiar with the canadian bach so might be all different (i hope it is) Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 2498057887 I am going with Catie as f1 and lyndsey as f2 ... jmo

just curious - who is everyone's early f1 pick?  looking at the season preview SCaps it looked like imo that mikeala goes far as she seemed to be in a few of the them?? Thoughts?.....
Well, this is only the 3rd season from this franchise so hard to tell yet. FWIW, Lyndsey's IG is private, Chris's personal IG is private and Catie's is public as of right now.

Katie gets the ID next week in what would be the same epi as Bianka getting the first IG, but at the same time, there were only 4 epi's before HTD in her season.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Post by terrypat Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:42 am

Well,I guess since it has basically just started.I watched Wednesday episode,later that night time shift tv on west coast time.Not used to having a bach/ette show,this time of year and on a cable channel.

Well I did like his date with Lindsey,he was worried about her age,his 33 yrs to her 23.She seems a lot more mature then her years.

And I don't think he suffers fools gladly...what I mean is,Shanti might of been good for drama for the show,but he sent her ha ha her words "A lister" butt out of there before the end of the episode.I guess she was not smart enough to stick around long enough to milk the franchise.

In a strange way,they really do rush through the rose ceremony,which is ok with me.I hate when they drag it on,and it just gets cruel and sad.

terrypat

Female Posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by realityjunky Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:06 am

I was looking through the bach pics for this episode and noticed that there was a kiss between mikaela and the bach that wasn't shown. So basically their first kiss wasn't shown. They're only showed the kiss during the night portion of the group date. I wonder why that is. Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Img_1610

realityjunky

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:28 pm

^^ They didn't show Kevin and Jasmine's first kiss either IIRC
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:01 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:It's great to know they upload the day after and thanks @chrissy1295 for figuring out how to post it for everyone!!

I'm in the U.S. and it doesn't work for me. hissyfit no idea

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Storybook
Brill
notarose
Llamajenny
devilmaycar3
AmberTrails
Sprite
George1218
timfan
BlackHalo
tatladylu