SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 34 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Kolormiblnd Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:05 am

@vacayeveryday, thanks for the Reddit link. I read it with a smile on my face and the comments were awesome. @mysthelma and @sdmom I loved those comments too and the one that said everyone ADORED her and they thought she felt the love, made me say :yes: about time.
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 34 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by lleyki Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:27 am

Rachel and Bryan are a reminder to listen to the specific words (not spliced voice overs) the lead says during the season and not what the producers want you to think based on the edit. Rachel said more than once that Bryan accepts her for exactly who she is, flaws and all and it doesn't scare him and she'd never had that before. And I think that's largely what we're seeing post-show. She's a big personality, maybe even a little much at times and he just calmly loves and accepts all of her and lets her be.

Last edited by lleyki on Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:12 pm; edited 2 times in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:44 am

lleyki wrote:Rachel and Bryan are a reminder again to listen to the specific words (not spliced voice overs) the lead says during the season and not what the producers want you to think based on the edit. Rachel said more than once that Bryan accepts her for exactly who she is, flaws and all and it doesn't scare him and she'd never had that before. And I think that's largely what we're seeing post-show. She's a big personality, maybe even a little much at times and he just calmly loves and accepts all of her and let's her be.

You are so right. That was such a give away and IMO the producers tried to work with what they had, which was nothing if you paid attention. *edited*. Remember when she said something like, when I see Bryan I see forward, Bryan makes me hopeful, he makes me excited, he makes me feel good. I don't ever want it to stop. Well, IMHO, if that is not enough to make another man feel inadequate, I don't know what else can.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : no mention of other contestants in fan forums)
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by vacayeveryday Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:22 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Please do not quote or link to other forums. When discussing comments from other forums paraphrase. Do not copy posts from other forums.
Oops, Sorry!!

vacayeveryday

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:50 pm

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 34 21577146_1841318162847755_9078837453812400128_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BZvglI-Hj23/?taken-by=bachelorette_rnb_love
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl26 Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:09 pm

Has anyone posted this story about Rachel and Bryan yet? http://houstonhotelmagazine.com/profiles/a-true-texas-love-story/
It has lovely quotes from Rachel's mom and sister about her and Bryan.
“After the completion of the show, Rachel and Bryan came over to our home and spent some time with my parents, husband, and our kids,” said Constance. “I can see he makes Rachel extremely happy and he treats her with love, respect, and adoration. She deserves nothing less and seems to have met her match.”  What a lovely read
Fangirl26
Fangirl26

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:21 pm

Fangirl26 wrote:Has anyone posted this story about Rachel and Bryan yet? http://houstonhotelmagazine.com/profiles/a-true-texas-love-story/
It has lovely quotes from Rachel's mom and sister about her and Bryan.
“After the completion of the show, Rachel and Bryan came over to our home and spent some time with my parents, husband, and our kids,” said Constance. “I can see he makes Rachel extremely happy and he treats her with love, respect, and adoration. She deserves nothing less and seems to have met her match.”  What a lovely read

Wow, thanks for that. There has been so much speculation regarding Rachel's family since they're relatively private and not on social media, about how they feel about Bryan and his and Rachel's relationship. It's nice to read something positive and sweet. 

It's amazing, I started Rachel's season not caring a lick who she chose but damn if I haven't become fully charmed by those two and am now rooting for them a hundred percent.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:26 pm

@Fangirl26 great find. 
The family can tell she chose well....Yep she did indeed

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 34 1f49b  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 34 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl26 Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:35 pm

@lleyki and @mysthelma I saw it on Twitter! I'm so glad the family sees how much they love each other! Constance follows Bryan and she's liked several of his posts so I figured that she was on board. The article doesn't mention Rachel's father but my guess is he probably feels the same way...hopefully laugh out loud. When Bryan made that comment on Wendy, I noticed that Rachel was so chill as if, IMO, she didn't think it was a problem. So, it seemed to me that she was pretty confident about Bryan's relationship with her father.

It's just great to know that the families approve. That is very important.
Fangirl26
Fangirl26

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:41 pm

I think Rachel's father is just being protective of his daughter and in this case, the circumstances of how Rachel and Bryan met and got engaged is so not traditional. 

Honestly, in my opinion, obviously without knowing any of the parties specifically involved, I just think he doesn't really know Bryan because again, Rachel "dated" Bryan for 8 weeks while isolated from her family and friends. 

Then after she got back, they had to hide the relationship so as to not spoil the show. I just think her father hasn't had a chance to truly know Bryan, not to mention I imagine he's probably still wary of the whole concept of the show, which I can't say I blame him or any of these people's family members who are.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:48 pm

@Fangirl26, you just made this fan's day. We have seen evidence that the Abasolos are on board, now it is nice to see that the Lindsays are on board as well. Yay to a fall wedding in Dallas..... Rachel-n-Bryan don't forget your fans, pictures, pictures, - video even better.  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 34 1f600

Last edited by Kolormiblnd on Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl26 Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:49 pm

@lleyki totally agree!
Fangirl26
Fangirl26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

+41
Bookworm85
vacayeveryday
Chgohighlife
zoe06
Maggenzm