SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 35 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:02 pm

Kolormiblnd wrote:@Fangirl26, you just made this fan's day. We have seen evidence that the Abasolo's are on board, now it is nice to see that the Lindsay's are on board as well. Yay to a fall wedding in Dallas..... Rachel-n-Bryan don't forget your fans, pictures, pictures, - video even better.  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 35 1f600

I really think the fans will get the whole wedding courtesy of ABC. Some version or portion of it, anyway. Whenever they're asked, Rachel and Bryan have never ruled it out.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 35 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by sdmom Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:58 pm

lleyki wrote:
Fangirl26 wrote:Has anyone posted this story about Rachel and Bryan yet? http://houstonhotelmagazine.com/profiles/a-true-texas-love-story/
It has lovely quotes from Rachel's mom and sister about her and Bryan.
“After the completion of the show, Rachel and Bryan came over to our home and spent some time with my parents, husband, and our kids,” said Constance. “I can see he makes Rachel extremely happy and he treats her with love, respect, and adoration. She deserves nothing less and seems to have met her match.”  What a lovely read

Wow, thanks for that. There has been so much speculation regarding Rachel's family since they're relatively private and not on social media, about how they feel about Bryan and his and Rachel's relationship. It's nice to read something positive and sweet. 

It's amazing, I started Rachel's season not caring a lick who she chose but damn if I haven't become fully charmed by those two and am now rooting for them a hundred percent.

That's me too! Lol.
I wasn't a fan of Bryan, too much resemblance to a previous f1. But seeing Rachel so happy and glowing in love made me like her f1 and all the sleuthing showed me he's the right one for her. I like him even more post filming and am absolutely convinced he's the one she needs, no one else from her seadon can love, accept, and balance her like Bryan does. Really hope they last.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:14 pm

I love that Rachel and Bryan got some positive comments from others at the lip sync battle. I wonder who won. I also wonder how long ago that article was since it doesn’t mention Brachel’s plans to move to LA. I do love the positive comments from Rachel’s family. I just think Rachel’s family is more private and skeptical in general.

Chgohighlife wrote:
Kolormiblnd wrote:@Fangirl26, you just made this fan's day. We have seen evidence that the Abasolo's are on board, now it is nice to see that the Lindsay's are on board as well. Yay to a fall wedding in Dallas..... Rachel-n-Bryan don't forget your fans, pictures, pictures, - video even better.  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 35 1f600

I really think the fans will get the whole wedding courtesy of ABC. Some version or portion of it, anyway. Whenever they're asked, Rachel and Bryan have never ruled it out.
I have mixed feelings about them doing the wedding on ABC. I have never seen a bachnation wedding televised, so I don’t know how it’s usually done, but after how they did Brachel in the Bachelorette finale, I don’t really trust the editing they might do for the wedding. I almost rather Bryan and Rachel be the ones to control that narrative with them sharing the pictures, or their own people filming the wedding.

ETA: Brachel are back in Dallas per Bryan’s Instagram story.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:21 pm

Rachel in the conference

https://instagram.com/p/BZweyWVjwa0/

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 35 Img_0912

Bryan's IG story

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 35 Img_0911

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:21 pm

They are the cutest i love their love. wait until they have babies.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl26 Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:30 pm

@sdmom OMG the cuteness Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 35 1f60d
Fangirl26
Fangirl26

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:31 pm

I am amazed how Rachel can be casual, glam, professional, depending on the occasions, and look beautiful in all

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:55 pm

So much to catch up on. So much goodness.

Thanks so much for that interview. Great quotes from Rachel's mom and sister. I do get the feeling the article is a touch dated even thought it was just published Houston Hotel Mag now, however. I wonder when they got those quotes from them.

1. Rachel still wanting a pantsuit-- which she has sort of changed her tune on and has mentioned repeatedly, especially as of NYFW.

2. Still being cryptic about whether they'd pick a new city to live in. And again, they were announcing California as of NYFW.

So sometime before they even went to NY for FW, maybe? Just gives a frame of reference of how long the fam had already been that on-board. Good for them. Makes me so happy for them.

Also, I cannot express how much I love that Rachel was part of the USHCC National Convention. What a message. Talk about making sure Bryan and the Abasolos know her commitment to entrenching herself fully in all facets when it comes to their heritage, among the other smart reasons it makes sense for her business-wise in general to network.

But, yeah, good for her doing the most (except speaking Spanish, laugh out loud...) to show her commitment and make their two worlds just one big world. And good for their eventual kids, too.

Looked at Bryan's post about his philanthropic achievement and found it so sweet that on his night-- he made the night about them with the RnBlovesthekids hashtag. It was his award. His night. He was being honored for supporting causes with kids, etc. But he slid over and made it about them-- at least in part. Same, I like how she posted about it using her platform, from how proud she was of him, to thanking all involved for having them, etc. Such a unit.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:07 pm

Bookworm85 wrote:I love that Rachel and Bryan got some positive comments from others at the lip sync battle. I wonder who won. I also wonder how long ago that article was since it doesn’t mention Brachel’s plans to move to LA. I do love the positive comments from Rachel’s family. I just think Rachel’s family is more private and skeptical in general.

Chgohighlife wrote:

I have mixed feelings about them doing the wedding on ABC. I have never seen a bachnation wedding televised, so I don’t know how it’s usually done, but after how they did Brachel in the Bachelorette finale, I don’t really trust the editing they might do for the wedding. I almost rather Bryan and Rachel be the ones to control that narrative with them sharing the pictures, or their own people filming the wedding.

ETA: Brachel are back in Dallas per Bryan’s Instagram story.

I hear ya. ABC has proven to be jackasses when it comes to Brachel's narrative. Also, it could mean that Rachel's dad would not be able to walk her down the aisle. There are advantages and disadvantages for sure.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:21 pm

Wait, I thought this already happened, earlier: https://twitter.com/USHCC/status/914988388595486721 Is that tweet inaccurate or is Rachel attending something else tonight?

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:23 pm

likeashipblown wrote:Wait, I thought this already happened, earlier: https://twitter.com/USHCC/status/914988388595486721 Is that tweet inaccurate or is Rachel attending something else tonight?

Perhaps she is going back later with Bryan at her side.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:25 pm

likeashipblown wrote:Wait, I thought this already happened, earlier: https://twitter.com/USHCC/status/914988388595486721 Is that tweet inaccurate or is Rachel attending something else tonight?

If this is like most conferences I've attended, then they are usually three-day events that includes morning, mid-afternoon and late night breakout sessions. So it's possible Rachel was a speaker one of the earlier lectures/sessions and is there tonight again just for a Meet & Greet.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

+41
Bookworm85
vacayeveryday
Chgohighlife
zoe06
Maggenzm