SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 54 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by bachfan218 Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:22 am

Woops didn't realize the watch wasn't there until you guys pointed it out. I do see Rachel's ring though, so that's a relief! What a good looking couple. They make pumpkin picking look hot laugh out loud
bachfan218
bachfan218

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 54 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by sdmom Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:50 am

Kolormiblnd wrote:
sdmom wrote:Where is his watch?

I was wondering the same thing and no couples bracelet either! question Then I thought maybe they just did not wear them because they were going to a pumpkin patch and didn't want to lose them or get them dirty.

I only saw the bracelets once at that Miami event. Rachel is wearing her RnB necklace at the pumpkin patch. I wonder if anyone asked Bryan about his watch ?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:52 am

sdmom wrote:
Kolormiblnd wrote:
sdmom wrote:Where is his watch?

I was wondering the same thing and no couples bracelet either! question Then I thought maybe they just did not wear them because they were going to a pumpkin patch and didn't want to lose them or get them dirty.

I only saw the bracelets once at that Miami event.  Rachel is wearing her RnB necklace at the pumpkin patch. I wonder if anyone asked Bryan about his watch ?

Don't think anyone has asked yet. I don't think it is a big deal though, since they still look genuinely happy (to me at least) but want to do the honors? You always have a way of getting whatever you ask for. Smiley
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by tclrt Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:20 pm

Bryan probably didn't want to wear the expensive watch if he would be carrying around pumpkins.

Cute pic from Copper's IG. Bryan's so hot. 

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 54 22499859_2039988496229503_146426352927506432_n

https://www.instagram.com/p/BaUC2H-HgZM/
tclrt
tclrt

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:15 pm

Kolormiblnd wrote:
sdmom wrote:
Kolormiblnd wrote:

I only saw the bracelets once at that Miami event.  Rachel is wearing her RnB necklace at the pumpkin patch. I wonder if anyone asked Bryan about his watch ?

Don't think anyone has asked yet. I don't think it is a big deal though, since they still look genuinely happy (to me at least) but want to do the honors? You always have a way of getting whatever you ask for. Smiley

Ok, I did it! First time ever I leave a message on IG! I noticed he didn't have his watch on for the Texas game either. Let's see if I get a response! But, if his fans misunderstand and start attacking me, you guys need to back me up! Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 54 1176891977

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:42 pm

sdmom wrote:
Kolormiblnd wrote:
sdmom wrote:

Ok, I did it! First time ever I leave a message on IG! I noticed he didn't have his watch on for the Texas game either. Let's see if I get a response! But, if his fans misunderstand and start attacking me, you guys need to back me up! Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 54 1176891977

You brave soul. I noticed that too after I posted my previous response. From his track record, I expect just a picture in response, but will see. Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 54 4256136633
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:58 pm

I know it's ike Bryan is without his engagement ring.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:04 pm

tclrt wrote:Bryan probably didn't want to wear the expensive watch if he would be carrying around pumpkins.

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 54 22499859_2039988496229503_146426352927506432_n

Dayme. his hotness is unreal!! Wait a minute, no watch here either!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:13 pm

tclrt wrote:Bryan probably didn't want to wear the expensive watch if he would be carrying around pumpkins.

Some of his fans comments are hilarious

cleo_orionCopper's daddy exercising his 2nd ammendment right to bear arms!!!

mapaseka.madimaSorry Copper, Daddy's biceps are taking attention from you. Lol, but we see you too
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl26 Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:22 pm

@sdmom I don't think Bryan always wears the watch all the time --- after your comments I got curious and looked through several photos and videos on a fan account on IG laugh out loud. https://www.instagram.com/rachbrylindsasolo13/ From what I could tell he wasn't wearing the watch when they went to the game in Austin (he wasn't wearing it at the game in Dallas either), he wasn't wearing it at the pool party in Miami when they were celebrating their engagement, he wasn't wearing it in NY when they were getting a pedicure and he wasn't wearing it at the trampoline park with Alistair...I think there are a few more but those stood out. I kinda assumed that he wore it all the time as well but I guess that's not the case
Fangirl26
Fangirl26

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:32 pm

Good job @Fangirl26, I only got as far as the acai bowl video. He did not have it on there either.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:32 pm

Fangirl26 wrote:@sdmom I don't think Bryan always wears the watch all the time --- after your comments I got curious and looked through several photos and videos on a fan account on IG laugh out loud. https://www.instagram.com/rachbrylindsasolo13/ From what I could tell he wasn't wearing the watch when they went to the game in Austin (he wasn't wearing it at the game in Dallas either), he wasn't wearing it at the pool party in Miami when they were celebrating their engagement, he wasn't wearing it in NY when they were getting a pedicure and he wasn't wearing it at the trampoline park with Alistair...I think there are a few more but those stood out. I kinda assumed that he wore it all the time as well but I guess that's not the case

Fangirl good catches and your are correct, I think it's because we see it as his engagement ring and he wears it so often that we just assume that he always has it on.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

+41
Bookworm85
vacayeveryday
Chgohighlife
zoe06
Maggenzm