SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 64 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Kolormiblnd Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:02 am

Kashathediva wrote:It's not a peace sign?

I think he is making the peace/victory sign. But he needs to be careful with that though.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 64 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:07 am

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:15 am

The palm has to face out. Because we found out in Australia last year, with the palm facing inward, it means "up yours." Who knows where else in the world it means that as well.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by vacayeveryday Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:18 am

Kolormiblnd wrote:The palm has to face out. Because we found out in Australia last year, with the palm facing inward, it means "up yours"
That's funny! I never heard that before! giggling

vacayeveryday

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:25 am

vacayeveryday wrote:
Kolormiblnd wrote:The palm has to face out. Because we found out in Australia last year, with the palm facing inward, it means "up yours"

Hand gestures are a tricky business. We got a lecture on a train platform in Sydney about the peace sign. The guy told us that one of our ex-presidents got into trouble for it. When we got to our hotel room, we googled it and sure enough George H Bush got into trouble for trying to make the peace sign in Australia. We have since tried to keep our fingers to ourselves when we travel to new places.

Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:41 am

They are really gifting us this trip with videos.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:48 am

The V for Victory has been a long standing symbol for victory unity and peace. It was used a lot during the Vietnam war. Since Bryan wouldn't IMHO know any other cultural meaning, he doesn't need to be careful when displaying sign language for peace which is widely used still to this day by many especially celebrities. That's IMHO exactly what his intentions were.

If he were to go to Australia then maybe he should be made aware of the meaning in that country.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:05 am

GuardianAngel wrote:The V for Victory has been a long standing symbol for victory unity and peace. It was used a lot during the Vietnam war. Since Bryan wouldn't IMHO know any other cultural meaning, he doesn't need to be careful when displaying sign language for peace which is widely used still to this day by many especially celebrities. That's IMHO exactly what his intentions were.

If he were to go to Australia then maybe he should be made aware of the meaning in that country.

ITA, in my native country the Congo, calling someone with a finger gesture is such a huge disrespectful thing that some of our friends got into fights with Americans when they came to the US LOL

GA, I love reading your post, but your Avi is covering some of your writing, I found myself trying to move it to the side so I can see LOL

Last edited by Maggenzm on Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:17 am

vacayeveryday wrote:

I never heard that either. People are just too, much, it's going to get to the point our faces are going to be rigid masks to avoid making any type of possible non-verbal offensive readable offense, same with any body gesture. Just put us all in some type of strait jackets. JMO Better yet turn us into AI's.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:46 am

Kashathediva wrote:
vacayeveryday wrote:

I never heard that either. People are just too, much, it's going to get to the point our faces are going to be rigid masks to avoid making any type of possible non-verbal offensive readable offense, same with any body gesture. Just put us all in some type of strait jackets. JMO Better yet turn us into AI's.

@Kashathediva, funny!! But remember people have such short fuses these days, and tend to act first and ask questions later. IMO.

Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:56 am

@Kolormiblnd Indeed. Ready, shoot, aim.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:26 am

They really look like they are having a blast in Turks & Caicos. How do peopel know that they will be there a week, I never heard Bryan say it in his IG story.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

+41
Bookworm85
vacayeveryday
Chgohighlife
zoe06
Maggenzm