SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion

Post by Idlemess Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:54 pm

Hi @iamreal2u like you, I am enjoying the show and thanks to @natik for explaining/interpreting in details what I see and think. Upthreat, you should be able to see the links on the show.

Initially I did think that Natalia might go far but I think she got lost in the shuffle. I never was sure of Elena and as Natik pointed, she was a sore loser during that competition. She is over the top in my opinion and plays cute and sweet.

I like Marina as well. She is calm and seems to get along with the others.
Which Ekaterina are you referring to? The tall one? I think she might not be as attracted to Sergei and just enjoying the adventure or just close off in general being so young yet appearing worldly.
The other Ekaterina (with the bob) seems more into Sergei and is not afraid to be physical with him. To me, she initiates a lot of their physical contact.

I am a bit ahead in the episodes and it's interesting to see what happened involving the two Ekaterina

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion

Post by natik Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:02 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Hi @natik and @Idleness.  I finally finished episode 3 and read your summaries up to that point.  Can I ask what happened to Natalia.  I really liked her but realized she was shy but not sure why.  Liked Elaina until she showed herself to be a real witch.  Who did his friends liked for him?  Like Marina as well but not so much Ekateria.  She seems to have an attitude.  Where do I find the alternate links for the other episodes?

Hey girl great to have you on board!  Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 8 1176891977 bestbud!

About Natalia...Sergei let her go with the words that he needs a more independent and confident woman. Because he is always busy with trainings and traveling as a professional soccer and it would trouble him to let her alone home. He thinks she is not mature enough at that point in her life.

Like @Idlemess already mentioned Elena is not so innocent like she pretends to be. The way she acted after losing the competition to Lia was pretty telling about her character traits. I am curious to see if your opinion is going to change during next episodes regarding Ekaterine.

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 8 3806527698 The funny part is that his friends liked Ekaterina the bob the best for him that is the reason why she got the date in episode 2. I am sure they spoke about the other girls too like Marina for example but the production decided to edit it out for some reasons.

Here are the alternative links:

5x04 Part 1:
http://www.yourussian.ru/120850/холостяк-украина-5-сезон-4-выпуск-1-часть/

5x04 Part 2:
http://www.yourussian.ru/120851/холостяк-украина-5-сезон-4-выпуск-2-часть/

5x05 Part 1:
http://www.yourussian.ru/120947/холостяк-украина-5-сезон-5-выпуск-1-часть/

5x05 Part 2:
http://www.yourussian.ru/120948/холостяк-украина-5-сезон-5-выпуск-2-часть/

5x06 Part 1:
http://www.yourussian.ru/120950/холостяк-украина-5-сезон-6-выпуск-1-часть/

5x06 Part 2:
http://www.yourussian.ru/153831/холостяк-украина-5-сезон-6-выпуск-2-часть/

5x07 Part 1:
http://www.yourussian.ru/120952/холостяк-украина-5-сезон-7-выпуск-1-часть/

5x07 Part 2:
http://www.yourussian.ru/120953/холостяк-украина-5-сезон-7-выпуск-2-часть/

Last edited by natik on Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:41 pm

Side note just for fun. For some strange idea while watching the show, it hit me that some of these girls reminded me of others.
For example, Natalia looks like the girl from the Gilmore Girls and Ekaterina (bob) reminds me of Kourtney Kardashian.
Yeah, too much time laugh out loud

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:19 pm

Idlemess wrote:Okay thanks for explaining. So the ladies are quite perceptive. I think that Ekaterina is deliberately being the way she is because she knows what's going on, so why not just have fun.

OMG, if looks kill Ramina would be dead but she wouldn't notice because she's in her own world giggling. The ladies were not happy. Sergei had some explaining to do.

3-1 flirting/senses date
Lol, what was the purpose of this one. Kate was very involved. Ekaterina looked over it and Arina impressed.

All of the ladies present. When he gave out that first rose, I said it's a rose ceremony. Did they notice?

Lilia and Ljuda in the recording studio. Both gone.
This wasn't one of my favorite episode... Bit of a downer this one. No more Lilia sad

Thanks for your time and detailed summaries. I was wondering too about what's said during the rose ceremonies and it does appear they can hear each other. Sergei is pretty brave flirting like that.

Amsterdam looked lovely.

Marina's date : please explain it all  Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 8 2498057887  that's all. I mean, come on, shopping for jewelry is very personal. To me, she was trying not to get too into it. She seemed cautious. What was the responses. She got a beautiful necklace. Was she trying to hide it from the ladies. Were they happy? Jealous?
You are right @natik Sergei looks at her like he needs her to breathe.

3-1 date. Btw, there are a lot of dates.
Ramina getting on my nerves. Time for her to go. Cries to get her way. Sergei has a lot to think about.

Ekaterina Rock climbing wow brave girl. She keeps a lot under wraps. Yet appears to be a rebel.

Are the girls getting on Marina?

Ekaterina idea of a dress? Lol she could care less.

I'm surprised that Olja is still there. What's her story?
Ramina like a spider... always another web to spin.

I definitely want to see the after show. They show snippets of it They look like they don't play.

You know Ekaterina is young but she is smart. I think she knew what was up after their dressing/club date. So I guess she thought for herself there is no point to open up. As Ekaterina said „Sergei was chasing Marina“.

The point with Ramina is that she is pretending with Sergei to be what she is not. I mean all the stories she is feeding him like saying she wants kids or she can cook. Clearly it’s not the truth and the girls know that and that frustrates them. They don`t get what Sergei likes about her. And Ramina is just giggling/crying her way through the show   Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 8 3806527698

The senses date was made to spicy up the things a little bit. And especially Ekaterina played along with it pretty good.

BTW it was my least favorite episode aswell. It felt like a filler episode. But there was a few very important moments for the further storyline of the season.

One of them was the extra time Elena got with Sergei. It is actually bizarre but she said that she is falling in love with him. What kinda took him by surprise. He said he don’t know what to think about it yet. He is suspicious regarding her.

And the other one was the Ramina story and the video that made clear all the connections Sergei has with each of the girls. Marina was quiet upset and confused about all that. She is falling and is scared doesn’t know what to think and in the back of her mind she is thinking about the fact that she is not alone and has a son. Such things are pulling her out of the bubble back to the reality. For her it’s like one step forward two steps back.

Ok here we go we are in Amsterdam.

First single date for Marina...I see you liked their chemistry bestbud! giggling And you are on to something. It is interesting to watch him and to listen what he is saying to her. He just can`t help himself to not staying calm near her.

So on the boat he said to her „I am thinking about you all the time. You might maybe not seeing it but I also am watching how you are reacting to certain things, how you are holding yourself if you are looking at me back. I was watching your reaction when I came back with Ramina.“

Marina answered: „To be honest with you I was so mad at you there. I tried to stay calm as good as I can.“

Sergei on camera: „I don`t want make Marina feel jealous, suspicious or nervous. But if she feels all these emotions then it’s telling to me because I take it that I am important to her and that she feels something.“

Marina on camera: „I am trying to put myself on his place that is the only reason that keeps me calm.“

He also said to her that it is important for him to know what she feels regarding him and if she feels something at all. She said it’s so tough for her to say how she feels out loud. She said can’t you see how I feel in the way I act or react around you?!
He said that he gets her. It’s the same to him, it’s difficult to him aswell to say how he feels. He said that it’s important to him to let her know that from his side it’s more than just symphaty and that he wants her to take time to understand her emotions and what is going on with her regarding him.

Sergei on camera: „I am the one who is doing a step forward so she can open up to me more.“

They were also talking about Marina`s live if she is materialistic. She said she is not, brands or other luxury things are not important to her. And she has a kid so she is good at managing her financial situation.
On the random note she is a teacher and at that time she was on her way to get a second Diplom with a law degree.

So they were at the jewelry fabric and again great catch from you. She was reserved. She said yes of course diamonds are gorgeous but not gorgeous or important enough to her to lose it. She said she tried to play along out of respect for the lady who is working there because she saw how euphoric the lady was about the diamonds. And she didn’t wanted to dissapoint Sergei who invited her to that particular date. She said she liked more the reaction of Sergei rather then diamonds when she tried on some jewelry. She was actually asked by the lady what kind of rings she prefers. And she said she prefers a thin ring frame with a little stone. Sergei asked her if there were men who made her expensive gifts. She said yes but she declined it’s not ok for her to accept gifts from random men. She kinda hinted to him not even to think about it to make her a gift. But obviously he wanted to do so.

So he got her that necklace and she said that these kind of situation she was trying to avoid. She said she can’t accept it. It’s not a normal thing to her especially not under the circumstances she is in. She said if it was the finale and he would have said I want to be with you will you accept that gift she would accept it.

Sergei said on camera that he was started to get worried how to react or what to think if she is going to decline it. So he started to talk her into accept his gift. He said that he never made such an expensive gift to a woman and that she is such kind of woman who deserves gifts like that. He made her to try it on and asked her if she likes it. She said it’s beautiful but he is putting her into an difficult situation. So he pulled her to him and said it’s just a simple gift and she don’t have to worry about it. It doesn’t mean that she owns him something. It would make him very happy if she keeps it. So at the end of it he got his way. She said it’s beautiful and that she loves it but it makes everything much harder now to her. And he asked her why and she answered that it changes everything and that the distance she was trying to keep is slowly disappearing.

Well when Marina came back the girls saw the necklace immediately and were not amused to say the least. They are starting to put two and two together and are trying to getting on Marina. Here comes the nastiness.

Ekaterina`s single date was made to make her trust Sergei more. She was a brave girl.
BTW her rose ceremony outfit was chose by the girls because she lost that bike race. But yeah Ekaterina is a trooper she can handle it like no other.

The 3-1 date was fun at first but Ramina was trying to play the victim during the conversation and started to tell Sergei that the other girls are bullying her what caused a huge argument especially between Elena and her. Sergei said he does not know who to trust...who is telling the truth and who lies. He said that as of now he does not trust both of them.

You`ll be surprised there is actually no interesting story with Olja. She is just a filler...she is nice but she is desperately trying to catch Sergei`s attention.

Oh the after show`s after each episode are on fire. Even more interesting than the episodes because they are filmed in real time. The heat is on in the fandom community after every after show. The viewers are going wild with speculations especially about who reacts how and why and who the F1 and F2 are. It is hard to find a link to them but I am gonna try to find one. You need to see the after show after episode 5 that was pretty telling. The fans went crazy after that after show.

You have definitely something to look forward with the after shows when Rozhden`s season arrives. So be prepared to watch a three hour episode and an hour after show after each episode. Hugesmile
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:08 pm

Idlemess wrote:Side note just for fun. For some strange idea while watching the show, it hit me that some of these girls reminded me of others.
For example, Natalia looks like the girl from the Gilmore Girls and Ekaterina (bob) reminds me of Kourtney Kardashian.

Exactly.  I thought more Kendall but one of them...  You can really tell he's so into Marina.  Geez.  I was fooled by Ramina's date but realized it was just surface romance.

handwave  Natik.  Thanks for posting the alternative links.  I finally figured out how to watch the others.  Trying my best not to pop to the end to see who won  Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 8 2498057887
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:11 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
Idlemess wrote:Side note just for fun. For some strange idea while watching the show, it hit me that some of these girls reminded me of others.

Exactly.  I thought more Kendall but one of them...  You can really tell he's so into Marina.  Geez.  I was fooled by Ramina's date but realized it was just surface romance.

handwave  Natik.  Thanks for posting the alternative links.  I finally figured out how to watch the others.  Trying my best not to pop to the end to see who won  Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 8 2498057887

Hahaha you guys are cracking me up with the resemblance thing  Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 8 3806527698

You are welcome if you have problems with the links just ask me I am gonna help you bestbud!

NOOO!!! Don’t do it watch it till the end Praying giggling
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:27 am

@natik I might eventually understand Russian (well pick up on it) after watching these shows giggling I've paid attention to the lettering.

I like Marina even more for sticking to her principles.
Ramina and Lena have gotten on my nerves. Don't know what to think about Ekaterina (bob) maybe she really likes Sergei. Her facial expressions are hilarious. They made her a tattletale but I think she cares. Is this the case?

Ep. 8
Spain. Gorgeous. Spectacular trips. I can see now why the girls cry when they're let go. Lol, say and do anything for a free vacation.

3-1 date Sailing. More like mutiny. @natik that date was so awkward and I think the producers did it on purpose with  Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 8 2498057887 on their faces. Who thinks to put Marina on a date with the two women who speculates Sergei feelings for Marina. Voila!

Poor man had to reenact the most liked scene from the Titanic with Marina while the two looked on. I was dying laughing out loud.
Ekaterina (long hair) flirting with the captain and Ekaterina (bob) jumping Sergei bones. She went for that one desperately.
Oh.M.G. this date was both awkward and funny. Both Kates acting completely different while feeling like the third wheel I'm sure. Kiss, kiss (Sergei and Marina) what did they have time to talk about? Is she funny? What's her personality like? You can tell that Marina is more comfortable. She spoke about him kissing other girls? What was his reaction?

One take away is that these girls become friends and it might've been hard for them seeing the lead's interesting in someone more than them. Perhaps this is why Ekaterina pulled back. Maybe she genuinely liked Marina.

Did anyone call Sergei out on how he is around her yet? I like them together so I'm enjoying it but I'm sure the girls feel some kind of way. Oh, I like roast fish. Ukraine girls like to eat Smiley

Okay the annoying girls are about. Yay Olja got the date she prayed for. Wow, what a spectacular date! Fun and exciting. Can't blame a girl for acting the way she did. This was a complete contrast of Marina. Btw, fun and over the top date with zero physical chemistry. He tried tho and I give him an A for being able to make the girls laugh and feel good in the moment.

What were the girls reaction to Olja date? Don't look too thrill.

What's his personality like? Is he funny; he likes to laugh. They all seemed to genuinely like him. Has he done any modeling? I swear he knows all the right angles on camera laugh out loud. His presence was never awkward on camera and I'm going to keep saying this but he moves with such an ease. Confident sexiness.

Poor Elena is sick. Ironic justice? Or chance opportunity? Hope she was okay all the same. I'm sure she's upset missing out on the dates but Sergei is being super attentive to her.

The girls had to take specific photos. What was the reason behind it? Where did the idea for their outfits come from? Did Ramina mess up Ekaterina(bob) pictures or were her poses strange? What was that about?
Guess whose pic Sergei took more of an interest in? Lol, can't help it and neither can he.

Interesting take away during the cocktail time was Grisha? reaction to the women venting. He was trying so hard not to laugh.

Again with Ramina and the dramatics.

Quite a tough elimination. Wicked way of letting the girls struggle over the rose. Both Ekaterina I felt bad for. Wow, rebel Ekaterina is gone. Look at Marina's reaction, oh mine! She's gone, no tricks this time. Marina is pissed and she's questioning Sergei.

Omg @natik you need to give all the deets on that one. Marina was really upset and crying. What did he way in response to her.

I have a feeling on his way of thinking but I will have to see what happens next episode.

Don't skip anything. This episode was epic; it had everything.

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:58 pm

I finished the season. WOW.... So many questions.  On top question though ,"Are they still together?"

I find Sergei to be a dorky sweet dude that will make a wonderful father.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:10 pm

Wow @iamreal2u you enjoyed this season?

My one major question always " are they together?" But since the success rste is do low I don't ask just because. If the show looks look I will watch and have fun. Not knowing the language was a challenge because I wanted to know everything.

@natik where are you?

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:14 pm

Sorry for the typos Am on the train heading home

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:50 pm

@iamreal2u WOW that was fast I am impressed! yes I am gonna answer that question when the time is right but first what are the other questions?

@Idlemess Okay let’s move on.

Nah I don’t had the impression that Ekaterina the bob is for real interested in Sergei. Because most of the time she was busy to spin intrigues behind the girls back. That’s the reason why the girls didn’t trust her with anything.

Oh yeah the sailing date cantstopl It was awkward as hell especially because Ekaterina the bob was with them. And it went even more downhill when Sergei came back after he and Ekaterina the bob kissed. I mean it was hear initiation but the other two had no idea about that little fact. So Sergei came back and Marina and Ekaterina saw on his beard some glitter from lipstick and they shut down after that. By the way Sergei was side eyeing the flirt Ekaterina had with the captain and it raised some doubts in his mind. Regarding Marina on that group date Ekaterina said to the camera that it is hard for her to be with Marina on a group date because she respects Marina a lot and she does not want to active pursue Sergei because of that. So she was holding herself back.

Back to the date...
So the date went in the wrong direction after the kiss and the girls were not in the mood to talk to Sergei. When Sergei and Marina had their one on one time he desperately wanted to kiss her and she dodged him. She said she felt sick to her stomach when she saw that lipstick glitter from Ekaterina the bob all around his beard. She said it would have been better if he would have kissed the other Ekaterina because then she would at least understand it. Sergei was laughing and said to her „oh so you are jealous?“ He was quite amused and she answered yes I am but I am trying to hold myself together. So they talked a little bit and then finally kissed. Marina said she just couldn’t resist him any more. He said to her that he wants her to know that he trust her 100 percent and that he relies on her. He also asked if she told someone about their kisses and she said no she didn’t but it would not surprise her if the girls are slowly getting suspicious by now. And the other thing he asked her was actually pretty telling. He asked her why she is never the one who is going the first for a kiss? giggling

About Marina`s personality...she is actually hilarious in real life. I know that for a fact because I was chatting to her in private during the time when the show was aired. And she is a chatterbox. She told me so many things. She is easy going and she loves her son to bits. Marina and Sergei are actually quite similar. They both like to make jokes and are chill. And no Sergei never did modeling jobs and it surprised me too because he comes off so relaxed infront of the cameras. It’s like he was doing it for years.

I actually cracked up about Olja`s date because Sergei was doing everything to avoid to kiss her and she on the other hand was formally begging him for a kiss. I thought poor guy but yeah now he gotta do what a Bachelor needs to do.  Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 8 3806527698
The girls are never thrilled when someone is coming back from a date and especially not when that someone is telling them about the kisses. Hugesmile

Yes Elena has got a cold and it was and advantage for her because untill then she was barely spending some private time with Sergei. So it was a chance for her to get a little bit more attention from Sergei.

The idea with the photos came from Grisha. He suggested the girls to make the photos and to dress up so they could show Sergei another side of them. He gave the girls time to think about their outfits. They were laughing because Ekaterina`s the bob poses were so funny and strange.
Haha I know right?! He was really into the pics with Marina. He was staring at them way too long giggling  Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 8 3806527698

Grisha is doing that actually a lot you need to watch him during Rozhden`s season there are situations where he really can’t help himself not to laugh about the girls reaction to certain things.

Marina was upset because they were close and because someone like Ekaterina the bob stayed and Ekaterina not. And that was a moment where the production tricking the viewers they made it seem like Sergei didn’t care a lot because he said to her to collect herself and to suck it up but they edited a lot out. They showed the whole situation during the after the episode show and there we saw that Sergei was holding Marina in his arms and was trying to calm her down.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:44 pm

Thank you so much Natik.  Idle, I really wanted to find out the final one without cheating so I binged watched.   Can't way for you, Natik to sum up all the episodes.  Trying not to ask any questions because do not want to spoil for Idle.  These are some general questions.
1) What did the families think of Sergei and his family of the girls, esp. the F1.  At times she looked miserable and he made her go in to meet his mom on her own...savage Smiley .
2) What did they joke about her hair.  Was very intimate him brushing her hair.
3) Hilarious when he pulled out the laptop on the date.  I almost die with laughter.
4) I swear the FRC gives you heart palpitations.  
5) Also did Sergei say he has to hide her because of other guys.  Love the train and coliseum date.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion

+10
Storybook
Sprite
Newto
megaa
iamreal2u