SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion

Post by Idlemess Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:49 pm

@natik you had mentioned in the last summary that Sergei was not sure he could trust Lena and Ramina yet there they both are in Ep 9 moving on to the F3.
He has spoken to them over and over for reassurance along with a few others. I don't recall him having to pull Marina aside because of doubt.
Oh well, I guess it is time to ramp up those two and pretend that Marina might not be all gold laugh out loud.
Can you briefly explain the families thoughts. And can I just say that the final three looked like Christmas decorations in those colours.
Nor surprised at the F2. He rally cared about Ramina tho.

What was that about? Did Elena had a boyfriend back home too? At this point who didn't laugh out loud.

I'm always a bit let down when production feel the need to play down and up feelings. Can't hide true feelings. The way he pampered Marina tho. Definitely no question who the F1 is  :yes:

Oh and for once Elena was speechless laugh out loud.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion

Post by Idlemess Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:09 pm

@natik @iamreal2u I watched them all. I knew Marina would be F1 but you are right, they kept going back and forth frustratingly. Marina looked like a princess.

Any chance you can give details on the after show. I'm sure there were a lot of info on the women and what they did after the show. I saw a snip that looked like Ramina posed naked for a magazine.
Updates on the cast

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:32 pm

You guys got me to dive in laugh out loud Thanks @natik @Idlemess @iamreal2u This group was entertaining even w/o knowing what they were saying. Sergei seemed to take charge in a good way. I liked him.

Oh, going back a bit here, but what happened on the recording studio date with Ljudmila and Lilia when he let them both go? That was interesting. At this point, I thought Ljudmila would probably be in the final 3 for some reason. She was also competitive.

Could you explain Elena's situation with the ex (from the dancing reality show)? Talented girl, though quite temperamental. laugh out loud  It seemed she was heartbroken over that relationship. They mentioned it a lot and I was wondering what they were discussing. That she was over it? I could be wrong, but my feeling on Elena was that she did not want to lose the prize.. I do think they had the 2nd best chemistry, so they still managed to make me a little nervous despite the obvious F1 feel with Marina, who I think had the most romantic connection with Sergei.

And I loved Sergei and Marina.   Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 9 1f60d  I think he got protective and teasingly pulled her into his arms and said something like "security, security" when the people were cheering on the streets.. and the guys were saying "Bella, bella." Did I catch that right? They were always so cute. Once he gifted her the necklace, you could notice her wearing it on their dates and it looked especially beautiful at the FRC with that dress. She's radiant & gorgeous but doesn't seem to make a big deal of it. Was Sergei a popular lead? He was charming, good-looking, and appeared to make conversation easily. Granted, I did not understand much of it  giggling I hope they've at least remained on good terms if it didn't work.

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:42 am

iamreal2u wrote:Thank you so much Natik.  Idle, I really wanted to find out the final one without cheating so I binged watched.   Can't way for you, Natik to sum up all the episodes.  Trying not to ask any questions because do not want to spoil for Idle.  These are some general questions.
1) What did the families think of Sergei and his family of the girls, esp. the F1.  At times she looked miserable and he made her go in to meet his mom on her own...savage Smiley .
2) What did they joke about her hair.  Was very intimate him brushing her hair.
3) Hilarious when he pulled out the laptop on the date.  I almost die with laughter.
4) I swear the FRC gives you heart palpitations.  
5) Also did Sergei say he has to hide her because of other guys.  Love the train and coliseum date.

You are welcome bestbud!

1) Marina`s family liked him a lot he made a good impression on them. They were unsure if he is going to have the guts to choose Marina because she is a single mum. Marina`s mum was watching them during the dinner and said they already look like a family but it seems to her too perfect to be true.
Lena`s family liked him too but especially Lena`s dad was very sceptical regarding Lena`s feelings for Sergei and he said it to Sergei straight out. He said he thinks that his daughter falls in love too fast and too easy. I am gonna explain it in details with my next posts.
And Ramina`s HTD was actually a desaster. Her mum and Ramina were busy with arguing during the dinner I think Sergei was feeling not so comfortable at that point. And he saw what a huge gape of misunderstandings there is between Ramina and her mum. Ramina`s mum criticized her daughter a lot mainly for the way she lives her life. So the mask dropped.
2) Yeah right?! It was really intimate. I had goosebumps when he was brushing her hair. That what I am calling having a sensual moment. He said he wanted for a long time to play with her hair. He admires her. He is fascinated by her natural beauty (she didn’t even colored her hair once in her life it’s her natural color). He said to her during that moment that she is that kind of woman that makes him feel like a real man, she inspires him doing unbelievable things just for her. He was dreading for that moment to hear from her the magical three words and when she finally said it to him he could barely holding his happiness back.
3) Yeah right?! That was funny because Lena gave her best to lurking him into the physical attraction trap. The other funny moment was also when he gave her houseshoes as a gift. I cried tears of laughter hehehe The backstory of that was that Lena`s parents gave him houseshoes as a gift. It was a symbol that he is welcomed in their house. So he made Lena the same gift. That was soooo hilarious. I mean Marina gets diamonds and Lena houseshoes feel the difference as they say rotfl
4) I know right?! I mean I am always spoiled from the first episode who the F1 is but even I’m getting nearly a heart attack during those final rose ceremonies. They are always so nerv wrecking with that switchero thing. But still I like it that way better than the classical who got the second out of the limo is the winner.
5) megaa described the situation perfectly. He said that everyone on the streets is staring at her when she is walking pass them. And the men are shouting „Bella, bella, bella“. He said he feels the need to play security and be protective of her. He wants to keep them distance from her.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:49 pm

@natik at what point did Marina say I love you and when did he? Want to watch those parts again.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:41 pm

megaa wrote:You guys got me to dive in laugh out loud Thanks @natik @Idlemess @iamreal2u This group was entertaining even w/o knowing what they were saying. Sergei seemed to take charge in a good way. I liked him.

Oh, going back a bit here, but what happened on the recording studio date with Ljudmila and Lilia when he let them both go? That was interesting. At this point, I thought Ljudmila would probably be in the final 3 for some reason. She was also competitive.

Could you explain Elena's situation with the ex (from the dancing reality show)? Talented girl, though quite temperamental. laugh out loud  It seemed she was heartbroken over that relationship. They mentioned it a lot and I was wondering what they were discussing. That she was over it? I could be wrong, but my feeling on Elena was that she did not want to lose the prize.. I do think they had the 2nd best chemistry, so they still managed to make me a little nervous despite the obvious F1 feel with Marina, who I think had the most romantic connection with Sergei.

And I loved Sergei and Marina.   Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 9 1f60d  I think he got protective and teasingly pulled her into his arms and said something like "security, security" when the people were cheering on the streets.. and the guys were saying "Bella, bella." Did I catch that right? They were always so cute. Once he gifted her the necklace, you could notice her wearing it on their dates and it looked especially beautiful at the FRC with that dress. She's radiant & gorgeous but doesn't seem to make a big deal of it. Was Sergei a popular lead? He was charming, good-looking, and appeared to make conversation easily. Granted, I did not understand much of it  giggling I hope they've at least remained on good terms if it didn't work.

First of all I am so glad that you joined us watching this season. And a great observation! :claphands

About the Ljudmila and Lilia situation. It was actually nothing dramatic. Sergej decided to let them both go because he didn’t saw a progress in their relationship with both of them. Lilia was still silly and he wanted to see a more serious side of her. She acted more like a buddy and not like a love interest. And Ljudmila was too depressive in her moods. She was also too doggedly. She had never the chance to be in the F3 because she was chasing him too hard.

You guys are asking me about Lena`s ex so here is the backstory. Lena took part in a dancing show it’s like „The Voice“ but for the dancer. And felt there in love with a guy named Dima. So during the competition they were a couple and she danced a solo dance during a live show for him and said to him after that how much she loves him. After the finale of the show the guy got cold feet I guess and broke up with Lena. He said that his feelings are not so strong as hers to him. And only a few month later after the break up Lena took part on the Bachelor show. And let’s think us it through after one 2-1 date Lena said in epiosed 6 to Sergei that she is falling in love with him. So Sergei asked her about her feelings for Dima. Because even Lena`s father hinted that he thinks she does not get it yet what it means t be in love for real.
She said to Sergei that she loves Dima for his courage to let her go. And Sergei asked „so you still loves him?“ and she answered „I love him for his honesty“.

Just random but here is that solo dance where she declined her love for Dima:

And here they are dancing together:

You was on point with your observation about the „Bella“ situation! yes He was a popular lead. The viewers and the crew adored him. He gained a lot respect for choosing Marina.

@iamreal2u She said it during the moment when she gave him a gift at the final date. She even wrote it down for him in Italian language. Marina said on camera that he did not said it back to her. And Sergei said that those words he is going to see to one of the girls at the final rose ceremony. After he let Lena go he also said to Marina that the one things he was missing is to go to bed and wake up the next morning with the person he loves and he wants to do it while hearing kids laughter in the house. And Marina answered that kids laughter she is already hearing every morning but to waking up next to someone special is the only thing what she missed.

Just some bits about episode nine:
Again there were two moments important during Marina`s second individual date. The first thing was what Marina said to him after she saw a video with her son. She said to him that he needs to let her before HTD if he is unsure about the situation with her son. She said that she does not want to involve her son into it if he is not ready. She said to him that he needs to understand that letting her move on with the HTD he is playing with her son`s feelings and his destiny. And she does not want that only for the purpose of a story for the show.
And the second important moment was when Sergei wrote something on Marina`s glasses. He wrote three letters „MMM“. The first one for Marina the second one for Matvej (her son) and the third one for Melnik (that’s Sergej`s last name).

The thing is I think he was kinda scared that Marina might consider to leave the project on her own. He was unsure of her feelings and reactions towards his dates with the others so he was I think sweeting bullets and done everything he could to reassure her. Before the final rose ceremony when they all relived the past moments Sergej said that it was hard for him to read Marina regarding her feelings. He said that at the same time he liked it because he needed to work for her feelings. She let him to conquer her and not the other way around. He was fighting for her love and that what a real man need to do.

Oh by the way I forgot to tell you about the reaction of his family. His family preferd Lena, Ramina was a no go and they (particular his mum and dad, his sister and the brother liked Marina a lot) were also not happy with Marina because she is a single mum.

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:30 pm

Thanks Natik. Since everyone is finish watching can you tell why they broke up and if they are dating other people. I felt like they belong together even though Marina seemed to be from a humble background.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:43 pm

Idlemess wrote:@natik @iamreal2u I watched them all. I knew Marina would be F1 but you are right, they kept going back and forth frustratingly. Marina looked like a princess.

Any chance you can give details on the after show. I'm sure there were a lot of info on the women and what they did after the show. I saw a snip that looked like Ramina posed naked for a magazine.
Updates on the cast

Get used to it because Rozhden`s final rose ceremony is going to be nerv wrecking. They like to do that switchero thing Hugesmile

Of course I am gonna give you info about what happened after the show. You are right there is a lot interesting things that happened with the girls.

But first I would like to share some behind the scenes and real life pics with you.

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 9 ZB5Oclv0ixg

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 9 10864790_367984600072391_1063459859_n

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 9 11375962_835269323235867_672317807_n

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 9 11287889_1171659912859712_2040235663_n

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 9 11253701_639162682885667_308407289_n

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 9 8_5569d25593e98

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 9 3581951

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 9 Holost_16

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 9 Fff8e4697327164ff9e83a5dcaabe285

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 9 24073086

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 9 COpYs7gVH5Q

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 9 Sergey-melnik-v-jizni-vsegda-nujno-dobivatsya-postavlennyih-tseley#image1313979

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 9 Screenshot_231

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 9 JWxd29RJvoY

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 9 1438956237_holostyak

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 9 20_main

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 9 11378870_1451279765172467_1664836461_n

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 9 9683_sergei_melnik2

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 9 11850268_1688922358009568_54144757_n

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 9 IMG_9564

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 9 558d2211b7297_11311073_510444682436667_587614380_n

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 9 11378012_1627315377482278_369403203_n

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 9 008-sergei-melnik-i-marina-kishchuk

Some background stories Marina told me. So after they finished with filming the finale Marina and Sergei decided to walk through Rom. Marina came back to the hotel to change her clothes. Marina and Lena lived in the same hotel so when Marina walked pass the bar she saw Lena sitting there and having drinks. So she decided to go to her. She took a seat next to Lena and they talked and Marina and drank wine together. The crew members who happened to walk pass them were cracking up because the situation was so bizarre to them.
The other thing was that next day they took the same flight all together. Sergei saw at the airport how upset Lena was so he asked Marina if it’s ok for her if he goes to Lena to explain himself. Marina said sure he should do that and that she understands.

About the life of the contestants of the show I am gonna post tomorrow. I can tease a little bit there was a lot interesting stuff going on in their life after the show. So be excited to read more tomorrow Hugesmile

Source:
http://forumodua.com/archive/index.php?t-2590102-p-37.html
http://recepton.com/zvyozdnye-novosti/xolostyak-5-sezon-ukraina-pobeditelnica.html
http://vremia.in.ua/holostyak-stb/1313-marina-kishuk-3.html
https://kp.ua/culture/501775-kholostiak-5-serhei-melnyk-vybral-sebe-nevestu
http://ivona.bigmir.net/showbiz/stars/414486-Sergej-Mel-nik-rasskazal--kak-ladit-s-synom-svoej-izbrannicy-Mariny
http://fb.ru/article/254334/sergey-melnik-v-jizni-vsegda-nujno-dobivatsya-postavlennyih-tseley
http://www.uaua.info/teleperedachi/photos-40752-holostyak-5-vyipusk-12-ot-29052015-smotret-onlajn-video-final/
http://vnews.agency/news/culture/12349-pobeditelnica-shou-holostyak-5-pokazala-svoi-foto-v-svadebnom-plate-foto.html
https://tv.ua/news/stars/74720-kholostyak-5-sergejj-melnik-i-marina-kishhuk-proveli-vykhodnye-vmeste.html
http://elive.com.ua/nevesta-xolostyaka-pokazala-trogatelnoe-foto-s-lyubimym/
http://vremia.in.ua/holostyak-stb/1313-marina-kishuk-61.html
http://bilshe.com/tb-shou/27152marina-rozpovila-chomu-kinula-holostyaka-melnika.html
http://lichnosti.net/pset_11360.html
http://w-guide.com.ua/vkurse/2015/july/004-marina-kischuk-zanimaetsya-biznesom-sergeya-melnika.php
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:54 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Thanks Natik.  Since everyone is finish watching can you tell why they broke up and if they are dating other people.  I felt like they belong together even though Marina seemed to be from a humble background.

They broke up because they lived in two different countries. Sergei was living at that time in Belarus and Marina was in Ukraine. Sergei had a contract for one more year with his team and Marina couldn’t move to him because she needed an permission from her ex-husband that it’s ok for him that she is leaving the country with his son. Plus Sergei had trouble at work his team was loosing constantly and he tried to find another team. He felt the pressure and started to be moody and it backfired on their relationship. So they decided to go separate ways. Just a couple weeks ago a follower asked Marina on her instagram about Sergei and she answered that they are friends and are still talking to each other and that he is a great guy and that she respects him a lot. Sergei is single. I am not sure about Marina...no idea. She is not a public person she owns now her own shop in Kiev for underwear.
By the way she is still wearing the necklace Sergei gave her. Check it out you can see it in that pic. It´s from September:
 Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 9 BmIbhRYYyMU

Source: marina.kishchuk instagram
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:21 pm

^^ maybe there is a chance since she has not removed the necklace?! They really look good together and seemed so happy.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:33 pm

iamreal2u wrote:^^ maybe there is a chance since she has not removed the necklace?!  They really look good together and seemed so happy.

Maybe...I always say to myself never say never. Life is an interesting thing and anything can happen. Obviously they separated on good terms (on a sidenote Marina was the one who ended the relationship) and they are still in contact. He is single, I'm not sure about Marina I think she is single too so who knows?! giggling
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:07 pm

Thanks for posting those cute pics and all the information. They're adorable. Hopefully time brings them back together. In that case, you must alert us immediately! hehe But I wish them the best either way.

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion

+10
Storybook
Sprite
Newto
megaa
iamreal2u