SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Page 12 of 32 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 22 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:51 am

Some girl from Richie's season is doing a contact commercial....at least I think she is from the Bachelor past.

RC

Jarrod doesn't find any of the guys a threat.

Sam thinks that Jarrod is too intense and just sees Sophie as a prize. I foresee a 2 : 1 between these two.

Blake is also cutting up Jarrod.

Three leaving tonight. Wow. WTH?

Has Sophie got extensions? Her hair is crap.

Mac
Sam...Jarrod of course thought he should get a rose before Sam, so naturally he didn't
Hayden
Jarrod
James...have we even seen him tonight?
Ryan
Bingham
Apollo
Harry
Blake
Brett

I have no idea who the guys who didn't get a rose are...or half the guys who did.

Eden, Jefferson, Pete?

Tomorrow...real man games...changing tires, fixing drawers.

OK...so now, I have Luke as F1. Jarrod as F2 or F3 and the rest to be determined.

Luke is protective and mature like Jarrod, but with more chemistry and no crazy. We don't see him involved in the drama and trash talking, so full steam ahead for Luke...for now at least. As always, I reserve the right to change my mind as I see more dates. Early days yet.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Post by mjoy Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:58 am

A mini ad during the show had a preview of next Wednesday's episode. Intruders!! 4 of them and Osher said "all of them are older than these gentlemen here"
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:18 am

mjoy wrote:A mini ad during the show had a preview of next Wednesday's episode. Intruders!!  4 of them and Osher said "all of them are older than these gentlemen here"

Wow. I don't always get to see the commercials with the live stream so I missed that.

No wonder 3 of them got kicked to the curb. I hope they make more of an impression than the guys that left did.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:54 am

@Sprite  Thank you for the recap!!!

ps: Luke was in the middle of the jarrrod drama on ep 2 :gotcha:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:56 am

mjoy wrote:A mini ad during the show had a preview of next Wednesday's episode. Intruders!!  4 of them and Osher said "all of them are older than these gentlemen here"

haha I knew it!!!! older is good»!!! laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:57 am

@Jolena as AAL said, try the first link on top of the thread. sorry but that is the best I can do

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:32 pm

HEA wrote:@Sprite  Thank you for the recap!!!

ps: Luke was in the middle of the jarrrod drama on ep 2 :gotcha:

I think we will have to disagree on that one. I didn't even notice so, for me, no drama. Sam, Jarrod, Blake and Ryan are the drama guys for me. It will be interesting to see the dynamics once the intruders are in.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:44 pm

ok so I finished episode 3

can someone reminds me why each and every season most people think that the most awkward date means that it is the F1? I am a bit confused about that it looks like almost a mandatory thing to look for.

anyway... if this is the case. yeah. Luke definitely took the F1 position.... for now.

It is hard to say with Sophie. My gosh, I never saw a lead being so... awkward. She is 37 and she has no idea how to flirt?  She does not like to touch and she does not like to kiss....... I hope she will find her shoe to her feet then. ... Hey buddy! I love you but do not touch me and do not kiss me please!.... ahem maybe we could sleep in a different room you know? :shocked!:  cantstopl

So Luke is also awkward.............. did he just asked her if she felt something for him after what a couple of hours of condom activity in the water and some weird questions?? really?? ...... did he ask her if he could kiss her??  This reminds me Fred who asked Rachel if he could kiss her..... EVERYONE was making fun of him. I hope everyone is making fun of Luke too because it cannot be one way and not the other.

What kind of question is that: when did you loose your virginity??? really?? How do you sleep? undies or ....  :thud .... prods can we remind you this is a PG TV show?? I am wondering if a prod has phantasms of some kind with her duh

On which planet did Sophie live truly. I like her, do not get me wrong but this is truly hard to watch. It is as if she is 12 years old emotionally in a body of a 37 sexy doll. (may I talk about the ugly lipstick she wore and made her lips look like the a$$ of a baboon?)

So nothing happened during the car trip with mom and dad.... as usual, edits made us think otherwise when it was a pack of BS.

Jarrod is having a really really really bad edit.................... I am sure he is a decent guy but I am glad he lives in the country and does not play SM.... the backlash of him being way too possessive and OTT is going to be massive, maybe already is.

So no James, except him being happy for mac going on group date and when sophie called his name.

Tons of Luke, here and there. Way too much of Sam and Jarrod.

She could have sent home bingham and brett too.... I wished we had a rollover of new guys like that. no connection, home. why loosing time? This until episode 5 and then keep the top 8. Dragging along guys just take time from the real connection. anyway. And what was that? the 3 guys were almost laughing standing there, what was this look from apollo to pete? Didn't they get the memo that at a rose ceremony some are going home? duh

Sam was not part of the group date, so he is finally get his 1-1 I guess?

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:19 am

HEA wrote:
It is hard to say with Sophie. My gosh, I never saw a lead being so... awkward. She is 37 and she has no idea how to flirt?  She does not like to touch and she does not like to kiss....... I hope she will find her shoe to her feet then. ... Hey buddy! I love you but do not touch me and do not kiss me please!.... ahem maybe we could sleep in a different room you know? :shocked!:  cantstopl

So Luke is also awkward.............. did he just asked her if she felt something for him after what a couple of hours of condom activity in the water and some weird questions?? really?? ...... did he ask her if he could kiss her??  This reminds me Fred who asked Rachel if he could kiss her..... EVERYONE was making fun of him. I hope everyone is making fun of Luke too because it cannot be one way and not the other.

What kind of question is that: when did you loose your virginity??? really?? How do you sleep? undies or ....  :thud .... prods can we remind you this is a PG TV show?? I am wondering if a prod has phantasms of some kind with her duh

On which planet did Sophie live truly. I like her, do not get me wrong but this is truly hard to watch. It is as if she is 12 years old emotionally in a body of a 37 sexy doll. (may I talk about the ugly lipstick she wore and made her lips look like the a$$ of a baboon?)

Sophie is sooo awkward! I think when a woman is highly attractive based on looks alone, she doesn't really have to develop much of the other skills like flirting etc to get a man. Men would just approach her (well, when she was living in LA as the men are more forward there. Not so much in Aus.) and be confident/arrogant and take charge.
And from my point of view, I was thankful Luke made the move to kiss Sophie. It wasn't going to happen otherwise as Sophie was too awkward about it. She wasn't even giving eye contact so Luke couldn't just do the lean-in. I think he had to ask in that situation cause Sophie was not giving him anything hehehe

HEA wrote:Sam was not part of the group date, so he is finally get his 1-1 I guess?
Good pickup! I didn't notice that.

Anyway, it's interesting to me that they are putting in the intruders earlier than usual. I think it's a good chance an intruder can win this since they are coming in earlier and therefore have more time to develop a connection.
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:44 am

@mjoy I check and they generally arrived at episode 5.... so we are on time I guess no? unless they arrive today episode 4? I wonder if it is 2 guys? since each episode is it 1 guy, and last was 3... looks to me 2 guys so they keep the right numbers?

The only james we saw was this zoom when osher arrived and when she called his name.

If sophie does not want an handsome guy next to her in the morning and if she think luke is like clooney-ish and hot... it is a bit contradictory no? Not saying that she cannot be attracted but it does not match with what she said on red carpet ... and picking him on a date because he is hot only? Because when we listen talking, they did not speak much. Maybe this is why she was so weird when he asked if she felt something. HOw can you ask such question so early? This date was totally meh for me. This is way beyond awkwardness and I did not find it endearing at all. Hopefully it will get better because I have a hard time to appreciate a potential love story here.

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:26 am

HEA wrote:@mjoy I check and they generally arrived at episode 5.... so we are on time I guess no? unless they arrive today episode 4? I wonder if it is 2 guys? since each episode is it 1 guy, and last was 3... looks to me 2 guys so they keep the right numbers?

The only james we saw was this zoom when osher arrived and when she called his name.

If sophie does not want an handsome guy next to her in the morning and if she think luke is like clooney-ish and hot... it is a bit contradictory no? Not saying that she cannot be attracted but it does not match with what she said on red carpet ... and picking him on a date because he is hot only? Because when we listen talking, they did not speak much. Maybe this is why she was so weird when he asked if she felt something. HOw can you ask such question so early? This date was totally meh for me. This is way beyond awkwardness and I did not find it endearing at all. Hopefully it will get better because I have a hard time to appreciate a potential love story here.

The ad I saw last night definitely said the intruders were coming in next Wednesday's episode and there were 4 intruders. The intruders arrive by helicopter in front of Sophie and all the men (I think it was all of them?). Only saw one of the intruders coming out wearing a tuxedo and carrying champagne and 2 glasses. Couldn't really make out his face too much. He had light coloured hair. It was a very short ad. We will see more in the sneak peak tonight!
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:13 am

mjoy wrote:

The ad I saw last night definitely said the intruders were coming in next Wednesday's episode and there were 4 intruders.  The intruders arrive by helicopter in front of Sophie and all the men (I think it was all of them?).  Only saw one of the intruders coming out wearing a tuxedo and carrying champagne and 2 glasses.  Couldn't really make out his face too much.  He had light coloured hair.  It was a very short ad.  We will see more in the sneak peak tonight!

4?? that is good news.

this reminds me of an old US season. the guy came on helico and I think tuxedo... he was a jerk though. was it Emily? I think he had money and was quite arrogant? So maybe they brought a new villain?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 32 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 22 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

+7
mjoy
Idlemess
Jolena
AllAboutLove
BabyGotBach
locoforbach
GuardianAngel
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum