SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Page 19 of 32 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Post by Guest Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:49 pm

@mjoy yeah me too....

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Post by Guest Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:49 am

This is the time of the season that I wished I could check online and be spoiled and know if paps spoiled the beans

I wonder also about instagram. who goes over the top and who shares kissing pictures. that is often a sign. Also during interview, the video the channel gives to TV medias, also give clues of who is F1.

Now @mjoy you may be right about Apollo but he came first and it was all about OTT entrance

To be honest, I did not see much chemistry with Stu. Maybe because I do not find him very attractive? It seems that the guys saw it so it must be something we did not see.

not sure how many episode we still have? is it a 12 episodes or a 14 episodes?

7  SD (stu?) ...... AJ
8  SD (no rose, sam? 2nd delight rose date?) ..... 2-1 (Jarrod vs Blake)..... Sam, Blake... maybe jarrod too
9  SD  Luke or Apollo....... Mac
10 SD ... james?  (sasha and Lee got the 2nd SD before hometown)

11  hometown
12 F3 dates
13 F2 dates
14 finale

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:28 am

HEA wrote:This is the time of the season that I wished I could check online and be spoiled and know if paps spoiled the beans

I wonder also about instagram. who goes over the top and who shares kissing pictures. that is often a sign. Also during interview, the video the channel gives to TV medias, also give clues of who is F1.

Now @mjoy you may be right about Apollo but he came first and it was all about OTT entrance

To be honest, I did not see much chemistry with Stu. Maybe because I do not find him very attractive? It seems that the guys saw it so it must be something we did not see.

not sure how many episode we still have? is it a 12 episodes or a 14 episodes?

7  SD (stu?) ...... AJ
8  SD (no rose, sam? 2nd delight rose date?) ..... 2-1 (Jarrod vs Blake)..... Sam, Blake... maybe jarrod too
9  SD  Luke or Apollo....... Mac
10 SD ... james?  (sasha and Lee got the 2nd SD before hometown)

11  hometown
12 F3 dates
13 F2 dates
14 finale

Georgia's and Sam's Bachelorette season were both 12 episodes.
I am so curious about social media too! I want to see what James has been posting on instagram, I want to see who is leading the betting odds, I want to see who the Bachelorette SM is focusing on in their posts.
I'm sure we're pretty spot on though purely based on analysing edits. yay us! clapping!
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:03 am

@mjoy So far so good eh? giggling

I am trying to think if luke will catch up but he was edited with the villains and I did not see chemistry. I saw a guy who said that being agressive was working with sophie... which he completely missed the point because she wanted old fashion cruising.... a la Apollo and James

Stu? we saw nothing so far and he already arrived 2 episodes ago and was seen in this ridiculous boy outfit. so even if they have a SD and i think they will, it will be supperficial because her mind is already set since episode 2 with james and friar tuck.

Apollo is too young. Jarrod is history along with the other guys.

I don't know if there is 12 or 14 but with the intruders it makes sense to have 14.

right now, we have to be prepared that james will be hidden again. possibly not even a 2nd date.

yeah us!!! if we are right!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:26 am

I am bored and I want to know now if James is F1 hissyfit hissyfit hissyfit

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:07 am

HEA wrote:I am bored and I want to know now if James is F1 hissyfit hissyfit hissyfit
Same!! And I'm starting to worry that James isn't F1 and we're just being set up to think that he is.
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:09 am

mjoy wrote:
HEA wrote:I am bored and I want to know now if James is F1 hissyfit hissyfit hissyfit
Same!!  And I'm starting to worry that James isn't F1 and we're just being set up to think that he is.

why would you think that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:02 pm

I have no clue who is F1. She likes James and she likes Luke and possibly Stu. Those are the only ones that I see some interest in. She is not that easy to read. I think her entertainment experience is messing with us. Even those guys, I have no idea if it has any shot IRL.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:21 pm

Sprite wrote:I have no clue who is F1. She likes James and she likes Luke and possibly Stu. Those are the only ones that I see some interest in. She is not that easy to read. I think her entertainment experience is messing with us. Even those guys, I have no idea if it has any shot IRL.

I think she likes Apollo even if she is concerned about his age. I do not see much interest in Luke as he was the pushover to kiss her and she was very awkward with him. all staged. Stu, we heard other guys saying that they say chemistry, yet after 2 episode and very few before hometown, I am still waiting to see anything, nothing in GD or CP made me think she is more interested than others.

For me, Sophie is not like the other leads. The other leads were awkward with ONE contestant and we use to bet that the guy was F1.... here she is awkward with MULTIPLE guys. Except James and Apollo. The one she does not care are also obvious to me: Same, Jarrod, Blake.

I understand the hidden and awkwardness that is a repeat each season to identify the F1. It becomes tiring by the way. But Sophie is the anti-hero. Listening who she is and what she wants is IMO clear.

Luke lost a lot of appeal to be F1 as I saw him associated with Blake, Sam, Brett and Ryan most of the time. Even if the prods pushed the button to make us think they are villains when they are just regular guys who IMO have no issue to find a girl in pubs/bars. And of course they don't, they are all good looking. However, the attitude is kinda the same that sophie complained she always had: cocky and aggressive. He even praised Jarrod for being aggressive.

She said she wants a best friend and a guy who is very similar to her dad who is sweet and has his family's back. She says physical is not an issue and she dated smaller guys. She praised Luke indeed but only his physical. I do not recall she said anything about family, kids, etc. "I decided to pick Luke on a date because he is hot". For someone who does not care, she talks only about the shell.

Now. I know that this is the time of the season where things can change. The love story I see is with James. Can we say that Luke or Stu know her at this point? Sophie shared a bond with James with this street performance. I see in this relationship a mutual support. It is a two way streets here. With Luke, she let him take the reigns and even though she says she is very awkward when she likes someone. I saw lust.

The only guy who she took control was with james.

I need to see more of any other guy to compare. Of course, it would not be the first time I am wrong but prods did not add 3 PI during the red carpet with anyone but james... they did not add a PI during Osher's first talk. If I look at the PI backgrounds and if I compare the # places red carpets, body language and SC.... james is F1

but yeah.... still a couple of episodes and edits can turn over this theory Suspect Rolling Eyes duh no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:15 pm

@HEA Oh, I forgot Apollo. How could I do that? He is getting a lot of screen time and as much as she likes him, I don't think I see chemistry. I just got the chance last night to catch up with what I had missed with the time change and when they were sitting on the couch, at one point she was leaning so far back away from him that I laughed. He is hot, sweet, has an interesting career, very much a gentleman and getting lots of ITMs and screen time. I can see him as the next Bachelor.

As for Stu, Luke and James, I saw that Sophie mentioned that James reminds her of her dad. I am still not sure if that is editing. It seems that after every date, I think "Oh, she's really into him". James was just the last. We have barely seen Luke since his SD and I feel like I don't even know Stu, but the fact that the other guys have been left in the edit saying that they have  chemistry makes me wonder what we are not getting to see.

I need to see a date with Stu and then hopefully second dates with the others so that I can get a clearer picture of who she is into.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:29 pm

Couple thoughts - Sophie wants a true Aussie bloke (my words and hope the interpretation honestly reflects what she meant). To me, James seems too refined to fit that description, despite Sophie claiming she reminded him of her dad.

However, I think Sophie needs someone to 'take charge' as she is a pretty hard driving female. Someone who makes her feel safe and protected and so far, only James seems to do that. I did not see that with Luke. Haven't seen her with any of the intruders.

Also, Apollo is to Sophie what Dean was to Rachel - a happy surprise who brings out the cougar in each of them.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:55 pm

I am pretty sure at this point that james will be edited and hidden now.

Stu will be the late contestant who always arrives late in the game, a la Elise... a la so many contestants before. We will have the early contestant, either luke or jarrod, who will have a great 2nd date with probably some activity to avoid conversation.

I am thinking stu will have a romantic SD.... boat or anything fancy. Viewers have to believe a romantic connection so they will need props for that.

It is funny how I thought jarrod was F2 on episode 1 and edits changed everything. For me peeing is more sam not sure why... and if it is we will have our 2-1 sam/jarrod.

So maybe Luke is the new Lee? Totally hidden until the finale? since i always pick F2, this would not surprise me. upset? heck yes, surprised? nope Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 32 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

+7
mjoy
Idlemess
Jolena
AllAboutLove
BabyGotBach
locoforbach
GuardianAngel
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum