SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Page 20 of 32 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Post by Norcalgal Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:12 pm

@HEA so you think Luke is F1?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Post by Guest Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:02 pm

Norcalgal wrote:@HEA so you think Luke is F1?

I do not think so. The edits do not match a F1. I think because of Sophie, what was good for the other leads will not match for her. Every seasons I watched before, the lead is a puppet. Do this, kiss him/her, pretend, etc. Sophie cannot hide her awkwardness, cannot hide her feelings (so many funny faces), so stiff with some, so natural with the others. She is only natural with the non alphas. I think she despise alphas macho guys that she had around her all her life. She wants something else. She wants a best friend. And most of all, she wants to be accepted the way she is: swearing like a truck driver, silly, awkward, not very educated, public figure but with ugg boots at home. I honestly believe that being for the first time in control was something new and got addicted. I have this feeling that she was used all her life sexually and because she was some kind of troffy wife. I think she will privilege humor and best friend before all else. She needs a protector and someone she can be 100 herself. Not the pretty girl on magazines.

And for that she cannot be awkward with the guy. She needs to be at ease and herself.

Right now Luke is miles away from that. They are still strangers. Since their first date, he had zero extra time after group date. He probably had few minutes during cocktail parties but with all the guys around, it was not enough to cement something.

James on the other hand shared this laugh when he was friar tuck. Sophie is a clown. She says that all she wants and does is make people happy. She does not have a high esteem of herself and she hides that behind humor. Humor is her language. So on episode 2, james broke that fence and spoke the same language sophie know she is good at: humor. He also had this extra time after the manly competition when they could talk a lot and when he wooed her old fashion way, not aggressively ... which is I think new for her.

BUT....

edits are edits. and we see only what they want us to see. So I keep an open mind that MAYBE Luke is edited the same way the previous seasons (2nd date a la shasha and lee). I did not see much interest from him outside bromances but again we are still few episodes before hometown and things may flip quickly.

For now, Still on james Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 20 Lovebo10

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:02 pm

That is why I'm worried that James is not F1.
Since the producers of the show changed last year, they seem to be editing the show for the F2... making the public want the F2 to win, seeing the love story with the F2 and then in the finale, they pull the switcheroo and someone else is F1. As you said @HEA, if James is F2, then the prods really went overboard with his edit for him and that is soooo frustrating! With all his PIs, including in the middle of Osher's speech, and everything else only for him to be F2 is messed up editing to the extreme!
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:46 pm

mjoy wrote:That is why I'm worried that James is not F1.
Since the producers of the show changed last year, they seem to be editing the show for the F2... making the public want the F2 to win, seeing the love story with the F2 and then in the finale, they pull the switcheroo and someone else is F1.   As you said @HEA, if James is F2, then the prods really went overboard with his edit for him and that is soooo frustrating!  With all his PIs, including in the middle of Osher's speech, and everything else only for him to be F2 is messed up editing to the extreme!

Except Luke did not have an intro video, red carpet was short (we did not even see his present), outside his SD at episode 3... we have zip. no special moments, no cocktail party special moment SEEN. The beach was awkward asking him when he lost his virginity... the condom sumo was funny but I did not see THEM laughing at all TOGETHER. The only romantic part was the music when he kissed her when he received the rose. After that we have zero material.

If we compare with matty j since it is the same crew...

laura had a long red carpet....... james too... luke no
laura got the first chat........ none of them
laura got the secret garden rose (we did not see the segment but we saw her having it).....NA sam got the double delight rose
laura got a SD with "that was a good kiss" ....... ahem james said the same with the same extactic face
laura got this extra time on boat ...... james did.... luke no
laura got this 2nd SD ...... ??
laura was seen jealous and worried....... both were zoomed

ep 3 - luke SD - james GD friar tuck
ep 4 - James extra time manly game
ep 5 - intruders - Polo GD (made tons of SC with james/sophie together with different guys next to them)
ep 6 - james SD

so for me the momentum with james never stopped since friar tuck. James spent a lot of time with sophie versus any other guy. Luke seems to only have cocktail parties (like james) so no extra special moment for them to build something quick.

If luke has a 2nd SD with an activity that does not allow them to speak then he is definitely not F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:51 pm

When I catch up with my accounting I will watch the episodes you posted!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:06 pm

@mjoy I know what he said!!!!!!

I really like you. I do. I do see each other at the end. You are a really good person

and then we see the rose when she said: after all that was said, if you do not accept this rose, I will be devo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:14 pm

I think that Apollo looks more and more F2 to my eyes....

james F1
apollo F2

then I am confused between stu, luke and jarrod... but IMO jarrod will not go top4... I saw many faces sophie made with jarrod and I am pretty sure she wanted to get rid of him before that... plus the 2-1 is too good to pass with sam or blake

so...

james
apollo
luke
stu

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:19 pm

HEA wrote:@mjoy I know what he said!!!!!!

I really like you. I do. I do see each other at the end. You are a really good person

and then we see the rose when she said: after all that was said, if you do not accept this rose, I will be devo

Thanks @HEA.
Nawww, what a sweet thing to say! Like I could swoon anymore for James.... :sprinklehearts
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:23 pm

it seems that the next bachelor is F2 right? so it would make sense that it is apollo F2. Of course if james is F2 that will be a win win too. But for me the best friend soul mate looks very much james IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:19 pm

***An alert for non-spoiled sleuthers***

"BIP Aussie S1" and "Bachelor Winter Games S1" are spoiler threads and thus could have spoilers in them. So make sure not to read or post in them until after Sophie's season has ended if you wish to remain non-spoiled. Thank you
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:30 am

so who do you think will have a SD tomorrow?

I think Stu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:33 pm

it sucks that we do not have a season teaser... but I think prods did not want a matty j repeat and tried to hide as much as possible

i wonder how they are going to do for the seclusive home visits..... i wonder if paps already spoiled the ending

I hope james is not too good to be true edit........ but so far, I honestly see no other connection. I try to keep an open mind but I have no material outside Apollo.

So maybe Apollo is F1 and James F2?

He is very young though and even if he has an old soul, age will catch up quickly and I am pretty sure that Apollo is not daddy ready. She is 37, which means that it will be more difficult and dangerous to have a baby close to 40.

What bothers me is that Stu said he was separated, not divorced. and he has 4 kids already. I truly wonder if he is a celebrity in australia. Is is a socialite, does he go on red carpet and such? which I think he does since he said they met a year ago like that? Is he a celebrity paid by prods to boost the audience because sophie is a celebrity? He looks very calm, anti drama. I do not find him attractive though. I suspect he goes top 4 but need material to see if there is chemistry with sophie...

so i hope tomorrow will give me more material but even body language are difficult with sophie. she is an open book but since she wants a best friend first, she can be friendly with all the guys

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 32 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

+7
mjoy
Idlemess
Jolena
AllAboutLove
BabyGotBach
locoforbach
GuardianAngel
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum