SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Page 31 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Post by laura_ann Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:12 am

I feel like she sent both Luke and James home so she wouldn't be distracted by them. I think she likes Stu and didn't want to take people to the end that she also has feelings for.. She can't seriously like Blake?!

laura_ann

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Post by Guest Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:21 am

well guys... I am out in the dark side.

I am absolutely gutted. The edits just gave me a love story but here again it was all scripted and no real. To eliminate james at F5, that says a lot that sophie was never into him.

I want to know what happened.  And since I have no longer interest in this show and obviously sophie is going to crush apollo's heart for stu. I really do not care to sleuth her season and like every bach season, I am jumping and move on to another season.

It has been a blast to sleuth/play with you all!! group hug

see you on canada bach Chris (no spoiled) and Arie's or out there!!

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:30 am

I also question Stu and his connection to Sophie before the show. Just how much interaction did they have beforehand because they haven't had that much interaction on-air but their ease with each other in each of their SD/SQT leaves me really suspicious of their connection before the show. It comes across like she has already made her mind up (or 80%) that it's Stu and I got that impression when she selected Stu for 1-1 time in the group date tonight and he was saying that he was leaving her little clues that it was him in his answers and he knew all the little things about her to include in his answer and she selected him then knowing it was him. Their story is not genuine to me. Sorry!

Sorry to see you go @HEA. I personally don't even care to be spoilt about this season to even want to go to the dark side.
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:11 am

Thanks for the recap @mjoy. Another shocking elimination...except not so much. We haven't seen much of James since his date. Just like Luke. I thought he would be F4, but I guess F5 makes as much sense since we know they like to have one controversial person there at the end and clearly that would be Blake. He is also the only one I can see mouthing off after he gets eliminated, if that is in fact what happens next week. You know...the slow burn.

After this, I can't see anyone but Stu for F1 and I haven't even seen this episode. I am also very curious to know just how much they knew of each other before the show and how much of their time together has been edited. 

I think I will catch up with this episode and the next (HTD) and then I'm off to the dark side as well. Not much point hanging around. There is no way she will choose Blake. He is the slow to develop relationship which never lasts. (Now I am wondering if she would drag him to F2.) Apollo has no chemistry. They are good mates. And Jarrod. What can I say about him. Just too OTT. That leaves age appropriate Stu. They clearly have stuff in common and there is chemistry. He is there for her and she is into him. Signed, sealed and delivered...almost.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:12 pm

@HEA I'm with you about not caring about this season now. Feel good that I called the dark haired mom and sister as belonging with Blake!

@mjoy Thank you so much for the recap. Yes, I feel James needs a partner who can be more serious/intellectual. After his stellar edit on this show, she'll come along soon.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:22 pm

Haven't watched yet. Thanks for the recap @mjoy
dizzy I thought James would get a HTD but had no idea what his fate would be beyond that. Actually thought he might be a good next Bach candidate even though he isn't very tall. That might sound trivial however the franchise is heavy on physical type. I really liked his personality - as far as what was shown. A sweetheart.
@NorCalGal  a more serious/intellectual type for James  yes

Yep @Sprite not seeing any F1 now either other than Stu so will be truly shocked if it's not him. Since he had previously asked Sophie out that might mean before the "ask" they spent time talking at an event (as an example).  

Now I'm most interested to see Jarrod's HTD because he is such an odd bird giggling so I'm curious.  I've enjoyed this season because my speculations have been off a lot of time rotfl  It's fun when it's not so obvious. Plus, Sophie has been an entertaining lead.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:46 pm

Sprite wrote:

I think I will catch up with this episode and the next (HTD) and then I'm off to the dark side as well. Not much point hanging around. There is no way she will choose Blake. He is the slow to develop relationship which never lasts. (Now I am wondering if she would drag him to F2.) Apollo has no chemistry. They are good mates. And Jarrod. What can I say about him. Just too OTT. That leaves age appropriate Stu. They clearly have stuff in common and there is chemistry. He is there for her and she is into him. Signed, sealed and delivered...almost.

I've changed my mind too. After tonight's episode, I think I will go over to the dark side too. Not that I care about who is F1 as it's almost a done deal anyway and her other choices don't interest me either... other than Apollo of course but I don't think he'll be F1 either. I'm more just eager to get back to SM and see what's being said there.

Tbh, I'm still pissed off that someone she had a connection with outside of the show has come in as an intruder and is highly likely the winner. Remember the uproar when Matty and Laura crossed paths before the show? This was more than just crossed paths. They had a serious enough connection for there to be sparks and for Stu to ask her out. It's all very fishy for me.
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:14 am

Watching episode now. A bit hard to watch because the first thing she says is that she's "formed really great connections with Jarrod, stu, Apollo and Blake" and my instant reaction is to yell 'bullcrap!' at the tv. Might just do a bare minimum recap tonight.
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:41 am

HTD 1- Jarrod
F2 edit for Jarrod is really building up this week. Sophie says every step of the way Jarrod has shown he could be that person who loves her for her regardless of fame and fortune. He's always there for her and looks after her well and is the perfect gentleman. However Sophie needs to see if his life at the vineyard is one she can see herself in. Sophie is nervous to meet his family especially his mum cause he talks about her all the time. At the home, he tells his mum he has fallen for Sophie. Mum is hesitant that he's jumped in too qui but at the end of the night, she gives her approval cause Jarrod is happy. At the end, Jarrrod tells her he's falling for her. By jumping the gun with the L word, we pretty much can confirm he is not F1.

HTD 2 - Apollo
They live 20 mins away from each other apparently in the Gold Coast. Sophie nervous to meet the family because they might have issue with the age difference. No major issues or obstacles during the evening. At the end of the evening, Apollo says he can see a future with her. She says "same" and that she will miss him. In VO, Apollo says he is 100% invested in her and he wants to be the one with Sophie at the end.

HTD 3 - Stu
His feelings have grown astronomically and he knows he's not the easy choice for Sophie being married and has kids.... was this an attempt at a F1 obstacle? Sophie says she is comfortable with stu, makes her laugh and it's just easy. Stu takes her on his boat - the one he was inviting her on 12 months ago. Yep, dude is rich! He just says all the right things to her and to be honest, they are not genuine to me. He's saying it to win her over. For example, he says he hasn't been this happy in 20 years maybe ever. Yet just before he was saying he got so badly heartbroken by his ex-wife..... umm, if you weren't happy in all that time with her, then why would you be heartbroken by her?! And Sophie is eating it all up! He's full of bull! Anyway, the bombshell is that Stu has had a vasectomy. Also, he is still legally married. They are close to the end of the divorce proceedings apparently. After dinner, Sophie walks away with a number of look backs to Stu. She didn't do this with any of the other guys so far. She says she is conflicted though with the number of bombshells he dropped on her.

HTD 4 - Blake
Sophie says she's still unsure of who Blake is. She needs to find out if the charm is the real him or an act. She says she thinks he just tells her what she wants to hear..... umm, hello, stu?! Anyway, mum and sister act like super-fans of Sophie. Blake takes a backseat during the dinner but Sophie says she wanted him to have her back more especially when being asked the tough questions. Kiss at the end was the most lacklustre. Sophie wasn't into it.
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:42 am

Sneak,peak ad - Sophie standing at the FRC saying she's fallen head over heels in love
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:49 am

RC
- Jarrod
- Apollo
- Stu
Bye Blake!
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:51 am

Alright guys I'm joining the dark side now cause I really don't care anymore and I do still think Stu is the front runner after tonight's episode despite the bombshells which completely baffles me!
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

+7
mjoy
Idlemess
Jolena
AllAboutLove
BabyGotBach
locoforbach
GuardianAngel
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum