SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Page 30 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Post by Norcalgal Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:04 am

@Sprite WE're thinking alike! Frankly, I can't wait to see where James ends up as I think Sophie likes him best after Stu.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Post by Guest Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:41 pm

:tissuebox

I guess everyone is on stu's boat then.... and that do not looks good for james.

I re-watched the date with stu and yes, they seems to be at ease together. He has a dry sense of humor and she is making fun of herself and situations.

I am VERY VERY upset that prods did not pick older guys for her, over 35/45. But maybe that was already set up with stu?

I was so disappointed about the choice of young kids for her. Not even a balance of 50/50 in ages.

I am at this point of the season that i want the finale now. I never liked hometown.

I am now prepared that james is not F1 and stu is.... which truly sucks. Upset sad

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:00 pm

I'm trying to protect myself from the disappointment of Stu being F1 (and not James) by caring less about the show now. I'm trying to lessen my emotional investment in James and just see what the result is Upset
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:25 pm

Norcalgal wrote:@Sprite WE're thinking alike! Frankly, I can't wait to see where James ends up as I think Sophie likes him best after Stu.

We 3 bestbud!

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:56 am

Starting to watch the episode now so will do a recap
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:10 am

Sophie appears at mansion and takes guys to the garden for a group date.
Expert from eharmony is there to see who is most compatible with Sophie. Guys will go through a series of tests.
First challenge is to create a pie chart with their personality traits e.g if ambition, then make it a bigger slice of the pie chart etc. Expert anonymously analyzes each chart in comparison to Sophie. Blake came up as a very good match, Jarrod came up as a good match as he would want to share all his feelings with her, James got a big thumbs down as being too serious all the time and being too super organised compared to Sophie. James is eliminated in first round and Sophie says in PI that he may be too structured for her.
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:31 am

Second round, guys have to dress up mannequins in what they would want Sophie to wear on their perfect date.
Blake dresses up mannequin in ski gear as his ideal date is skiiing and wine etc up in the snow mountains.
Stu is a candlelit dinner in the harbour
Apollo is a beach picnic at Byron bay
Jarrod is an adventure walk, cabin, fireplace.
Apollo is eliminated.

Final round is a take on an old dating show where the guys are asked 3 questions. Stu says he is answering the questions so Sophie knows it is him (leaving hints as he puts it) plus he knows what answer she would like. Stu wins so I guess that says something about what she thinks about Stu.
In SQT, Sophie says she hasn't had much time with Stu. Stu says he hasn't been as compatible with other partners as much as with Sophie. He said he's loved one person, was with her for 15 years and had 4 kids. Sophie says please don't tell me you're a player and he reassures her he's not that guy since he was happy for 15 years with one person. He says he likes marriage and likes children. Sophie asks if he would be happy with her. He says yes and Sophie says it's a lovely feeling. They kiss and there's romantic music - might even be THE music. Not sure. Stu says he came for Sophie and doesn't want to leave without her. I must say after seeing that, she definitely likes him. It was all over her face. Grrr!! WHATEVER!!
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:47 am

Last SD - Blake. Sophie says she owes it to herself to get to know Blake and see if there's anything there.
They feed goats and Blake is a natural which surprises Sophie. Next they milk the goats so they can make cheese. Blake says he's connecting with Sophie on an emotional level at the pointy end of the show cause "that's what girls like".
Back at the mansion, Jarrod questions Blake's change of attitude lately with Sophie.
In the evening part of the date, Sophie says bad boys are her weakness. Blake says in relationships that communication is important, he is supportive and likes to make his girl feel special. Sophie says in the past that she was put down by her partners and Blake says he doesn't understand that and would never do it. They kiss. Also some romantic music which also sounds major so clearly I have no idea about which music is which. A live band sings to them. Sophie says she had the completely wrong idea about Blake. Blake says his connection with Sophie gets better and better and he is 100% into her. He says it's only a matter of time before she starts falling for him.
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:10 am

Blake returns to RC with no rose.
Blake tells the guys that at the start he didn't come out of his shell and she didn't come out of her shell and therefore they didn't connect.
Jarrod is as per usual being too much and is over thinking and worrying about Blake. Stu actually gives him some good advice that he is letting Blake affect his game.
When Jarrod and Sophie talk privately, Jarrod says he sees a future with her. Sophie says she feels like he looked after her since the beginning and she thanks him for being himself. She loves that he doesn't plays games, what you see is what you get and that's what she's been missing her whole life.

RC
- Blake
- Stu (reassuring side rub and hand grab  and big smile from Sophie)
- Jarrod
- Apollo

JAMES IS OUT!!  He is gutted he says.
They really weren't suited for each other realistically and that is for sure the impression the prods wanted to leave in this episode.
Excuse me now while I throw my tv out!

Sneak peak: blake's family excited to see him by greeting them with loud squeals. Yes dark haired mum and sister are Blake's and Sophie is wearing the checked black and white jacket.
Apollo's date is where Sophie is wearing the green jumper  with the scarf bit . Sophie is asked about the age difference with Apollo and whether it's an issue
RC will leave Sophie reeling and you see her outside the RC room saying 'Jesus Christ!!' And swearing but with a slight smile on her face. I think it's because whoever is sent home after HTD doesn't take it well and that is her reaction after he has left and said something to her.

Last edited by mjoy on Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:03 am; edited 2 times in total
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:11 am

I repeat James is out!! And I repeat, OMFG!
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:57 am

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:00 am

and all of a second, I give poop of this season.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

+7
mjoy
Idlemess
Jolena
AllAboutLove
BabyGotBach
locoforbach
GuardianAngel
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum