SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Page 8 of 32 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Post by Guest Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:36 pm

Watching ep2 now

may I say that I am VERY disappointed about the age of the contestants??? they should not have been under 30 and more about 40

At times the music is SO LOUD that we can hardly hear what they say

geeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzz we have the same cutting rooms morons here...................... :thud :headbanging :angryemotion

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Post by Guest Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:43 pm

do you think sam is trying to hide him starting being bald? I hate his hair like that. it looks un-clean

I am watching the full episode and will poste SC later.

so far I have the same conclusions as you guys....

ryan is big douche
appolo is a sweeheart, as well as james... i truly have a soft spot for james
jarrod fell hard and is going to be very hurt
luke is VERY VERY sarcastic, bordeline mean
sam is a drama high maintenance in need of attention... like @sprite he went down on my pool

everyone else is useless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:48 pm

I did not like much episode 2.

I think Jarrob is way OTT but Sophie became the center of his universe after few hours spent with her. Way way too much for F1.

The only 2 guys that stood out for me because of their kindness were james and appolo.

sam is a jealous jerk. ryan a big douche. blake a drama queen.

luke comes across mean and a bit aggressive. The part the prods show us about luke are not flattering at all. I think. Luke is also hanging with the jerks often....

To be honest, if I were sophie, I would be disappointed by the choice of guys.

I know james is not tall and many will think it is not good but I think sophie is truly not into models alike. And my gosh I love her so far. She is so awkward. She pat them when they take the rose at the RC. She is hilarious.

I am thinking that this season we will have intruders. already 15 at episode 2?

I am still thinking james goes top 4, I even think all the way right now. I cannot put my finger on it why

so for me right now the top 4 are: james, luke, jarrod and apollo

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:26 pm

HEA wrote:I did not like much episode 2.

I think Jarrob is way OTT but Sophie became the center of his universe after few hours spent with her. Way way too much for F1.

The only 2 guys that stood out for me because of their kindness were james and appolo.

luke comes across mean and a bit aggressive. The part the prods show us about luke are not flattering at all.  I think. Luke is also hanging with the jerks often....

I know james is not tall and many will think it is not good but I think sophie is truly not into models alike. And my gosh I love her so far. She is so awkward. She pat them when they take the rose at the RC. She is hilarious.

I am still thinking james goes top 4, I even think all the way right now. I cannot put my finger on it why

Can you explain a bit about Luke and why you think he came across mean and aggressive? I missed that. I'll have to rewatch.
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:05 pm

HEA wrote:I did not like much episode 2.

luke comes across mean and a bit aggressive. The part the prods show us about luke are not flattering at all.  I think. Luke is also hanging with the jerks often....

I wouldn't mind a few intruders. yes
1-1: I thought Jarrod was really supportive on the rope walk.  Felt Sophie was quite reserved with him during the second part. She did say in epi 1 she is poor at flirting. IDK just think "fun" was missing from their date.

GD: Apollo was great!  Really like him. He is 23 though....  James also shone brighter than the others. I did find Ryan very lowkey compared to last epi. Sam - hmm, Sophie is an actress so can't see her with a jealous guy. She needs someone who can process the difference between entertainment and life. Other guys were just filler for me.

RC: Still no convo with Luke? Him saying/doing nothing still puts him higher on my list than guys with much more screen time giggling - process of elimination more than anything noteworthy about him at this point.
Jarrod - sometimes I feel he tries a bit to hard but most of the guys just hang out together talking game so at least he is giving Sophie attention.
Sophie talked with someone who wasn't on a date this week - taller, olive complexion. He might be one to watch no idea

Still like Sophie but thought the epi was so-so.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:08 pm

Yes please @HEA. I'm with @mjoy. I didn't notice Luke being mean or aggressive, mind you it was 5:30 am and I am not a morning person. I was also still trying to get a handle on the names and I can't rewind on the live stream, so no doubt I missed some stuff.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:35 am

ok. I made a video segment for luke.

I am going back and forth between james and luke as F1 to be honest. Jarrod F3. appolo F4.

I do not think Sam will stay that far. She nailed it when she said that when she gave attention to james, sam was unhappy to do not get the attention. Plus seing him during the RC, that was pretty obvious. She may be awkward to show her affection but she is no stupid to judge people. In her line of work, she cannot be naive or stupid.

I agree that luke is physically more my type but I am on the fence about his personality that so far I do not find attractive. he comes across skeptic and jaded. I do not see he is attracted whatsoever.  Something rubes me the wrong way with him so far. (vid posted in the SC thread)

James definitely had a major edit that makes me think he goes very far. I do see also the hidden part.

James: this all experience is crazy... (VO: being in love is the best feeling in the world) - CUT/EDIT - .... I kinda hard to believe I've got a chance with Sophie Monk - CUT/EDIT - (VO: It sorta feel like a dream). I am thinking F1 for now.... I got this vibe and not sure why.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:15 am

so everyone agree that the edits for luke are weird?

So far, the one who has the most amount of time (outside the jerks) is Jarrod. Video, long red carpet, conversation during first RC, first 1-1, conflict/jealousy with other guys toward him, very focused on sophie (interruption with the otter, want to talk to her asap, gifts, giggy attitude). The camera also focused on him when osher made his first speach. In fact, I will make also a vid about osher because I found interesting that the camera made some zoom on luke, james (even inserted a PI in the middle of osher speach) and jarrod, as well as Appolo and looking more carefully surprisingly Harry!

I am thinking that next date should be sam since we saw this teaser (how come we do not have the season teaser this year!!!!!).... but I am thinking more a date a la Lisa/mattyJ not a full day date? It is obvious that Sophie is no longer thrilled about sam... guy needs way too much attention. He is probably used to be the buffon and get the girls attention too. Not sure he will be able to cope the competition and I do see him hanging around with blake and ryan.

it is funny to see how the prods gave a role to some guys already and how they use their personality too. like they are playing with sam... they made him wait to get the rose at RC2. Ryan the confident waited also near the end at RC1. Blake too. It is all manipulation.

@AllAboutLove thank you for the threads. much appreciated. Would you please be kind enough to give us the direct link for the BIO? thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:38 am

HEA wrote:
James definitely had a major edit that makes me think he goes very far. I do see also the hidden part.

James: this all experience is crazy... (VO: being in love is the best feeling in the world) - CUT/EDIT - .... I kinda hard to believe I've got a chance with Sophie Monk - CUT/EDIT - (VO: It sorta feel like a dream). I am thinking F1 for now.... I got this vibe and not sure why.

I like your thinking regarding James!

I also watched your video on Luke.  Hmm, I still don't see him negatively yet.  I'm interpreting how he is coming across as more laidback and non-confrontational rather than sceptical and not interested.  However at this stage, he wouldn't even be on more radar if the camera didn't pan to him so much.
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:14 pm

mjoy wrote:
HEA wrote:

I like your thinking regarding James!

I also watched your video on Luke.  Hmm, I still don't see him negatively yet.  I'm interpreting how he is coming across as more laidback and non-confrontational rather than sceptical and not interested.  However at this stage, he wouldn't even be on more radar if the camera didn't pan to him so much.

did you notice that RC Matty and Sophie???

luke is positionned same place as elise..... jarrod front center like tara although bc he is so tall they put im in the back and james is almost same place as laura...... althoug on the other side is jarrod so it is 50/50

maybe luke is also awkward...... Sophie is.... james is....... lot and lot of awkwardness eh? giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:22 pm

HEA wrote:so everyone agree that the edits for luke are weird?

So far, the one who has the most amount of time (outside the jerks) is Jarrod. Video, long red carpet, conversation during first RC, first 1-1, conflict/jealousy with other guys toward him, very focused on sophie (interruption with the otter, want to talk to her asap, gifts, giggy attitude). The camera also focused on him when osher made his first speach. In fact, I will make also a vid about osher because I found interesting that the camera made some zoom on luke, james (even inserted a PI in the middle of osher speach) and jarrod, as well as Appolo and looking more carefully surprisingly Harry!

I am thinking that next date should be sam since we saw this teaser (how come we do not have the season teaser this year!!!!!).... but I am thinking more a date a la Lisa/mattyJ not a full day date? It is obvious that Sophie is no longer thrilled about sam... guy needs way too much attention. He is probably used to be the buffon and get the girls attention too. Not sure he will be able to cope the competition and I do see him hanging around with blake and ryan.

it is funny to see how the prods gave a role to some guys already and how they use their personality too. like they are playing with sam... they made him wait to get the rose at RC2. Ryan the confident waited also near the end at RC1. Blake too. It is all manipulation.

@AllAboutLove thank you for the threads. much appreciated. Would you please be kind enough to give us the direct link for the BIO? thank you.

I am still finding it way to early to form any kind of opinions...other than about the jerks...Blake, Ryan and Sam. As for the rest, I have decided that Jarrod is definitely not F1...F2 or F3 most likely. Apollo most likely goes far because...well, he is hot and seems like a decent guy. He has a good presence on camera and she seems to like him. Not necessarily in a romantic way, but as a nice person. So maybe top 4 to 6 for him. Other then that I have no idea. 

I need more. Lots more!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:55 pm

@HEA here's the direct link to the contestants bios. There are no spoilers on the page so safe to look and bring over any bios wanted yes

https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette/bachelors
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 32 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

+7
mjoy
Idlemess
Jolena
AllAboutLove
BabyGotBach
locoforbach
GuardianAngel
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum