SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 42 of 51 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 46 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:00 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
Sundy wrote:^Eden maybe?

Yes, I agree, IMO Michael, Simone and Eden. Which is a shame because it gives Elora a clear run at Apollo, she really rubbed me the wrong way last night, she was acting like an entitled brat.

I agree, @Dirty Street Pie; I liked Elora on Matty's season but she's being an A-grade B*tch over the Apollo situation.  He does have a brain - how about letting him decide who he wants to be with rather than telling Simone to step off?  

At least one of those three will leave IMO.  Simone seems most likely but I could also see Elora storming off if he goes "back" to Simone after having a date with her.  He might get scared off by her aggressive approach (I would be!).  

Apollo's a good looking guy but comes across as a bit naiive IMO so I also wouldn't be surprised if he was the one to go - he might just find it all too much.  There's a rumour that he and Simone dated briefly post-show, so who knows...

Aside from that yes I think Eden will realise he's out of options once Elora moves on to Apollo and decide to do the bolt, and Michael has been teetering on the edge for a while now.  What a shame - I will miss his gossipy commentary.

Throwing in a couple of wildcards - American Jared and Leah haven't been getting much air time and Jared looked B-O-R-E-D on last night's show (I almost forgot he was there!) so either of those two are possibilities too IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:13 am

I just want to know what this note is all about and will it become the pot pant of this season
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:32 am

Sundy wrote:I just want to know what this note is all about and will it become the pot pant of this season

I forgot about the fake letter - Elora might leave because of that.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:16 am

The Luke/Lisa breakup interviews have started already. James Weir is so funny. laugh out loud

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/the-bachelor/bachelor-in-paradises-success-story-tarnished-by-ugly-scandal/news-story/bfb5847f5028ccd63616b3b75e9bdb63
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:26 pm

Ouch. Burn

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 247e8510

https://www.instagram.com/lisahyde_

Last edited by Sundy on Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:16 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:

Yes, I agree, IMO Michael, Simone and Eden. Which is a shame because it gives Elora a clear run at Apollo, she really rubbed me the wrong way last night, she was acting like an entitled brat.

I didn't care much for Elora on Matty's season.... Isn't Michael, Luke and Lisa the three that walk out?
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:22 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:

I didn't care much for Elora on Matty's season.... Isn't Michael, Luke and Lisa the three that walk out?

Correct Lisa Luke and Michael left. The comments above were merely theorising
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:34 pm

Sundy wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:

Correct Lisa Luke and Michael left. The comments above were merely theorising

Thanks @Sundy.. I realized that when I looked at the time they were posted.. I will miss Michael.. He made the show interesting. I wish they would hurry and post it so I could watch it.

ETA Oops I just saw where it's now posted. laugh out loud
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:01 pm

Sundy wrote:Ouch. Burn

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 247e8510

@Sundy can you post a link? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:16 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Sundy wrote:Ouch. Burn

@Sundy can you post a link? TYIA

Apologies. Done
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:20 am

DM are reporting that Luke cheated on Lisa with some random 19 year old he met on a boys night out.   affraid http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5623785/Source-claims-Bachelor-Paradises-Luke-McLeod-CHEATED-Lisa-Hyde.html

Good luck with the damage control on that one, mate.  I don't know how much these trash mags pay for interviews but that 19 year old might be coming out of the woodwork very soon IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:43 am

Bobette wrote:DM are reporting that Luke cheated on Lisa with some random 19 year old he met on a boys night out.   affraid http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5623785/Source-claims-Bachelor-Paradises-Luke-McLeod-CHEATED-Lisa-Hyde.html

Good luck with the damage control on that one, mate.  I don't know how much these trash mags pay for interviews but that 19 year old might be coming out of the woodwork very soon IMO.

OMG If this is true all the respect I've had for Luke is gone, gone, gone!! Why on earth would he go for a 19 year old. Isn't he almost 40.. Reminds me of the latest Bach we had lolololol
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 51 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 46 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
charleighbachinfatuated
Ash
joshfan
HodanG
spangler