Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 43 of 51 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 47 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette on Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:46 am

Well looky what we have here:

'Even $200,000 isn't enough to appear on this show! ' Bachelor In Paradise's Michael Turnbull declines a casting offer to star on Married At First Sight's sixth season... after revealing that he wants to be the next Bachelor

He shot to fame on the first season of The Bachelorette before reappearing on screens on Bachelor In Paradise.

But despite his love of the limelight, Michael Turnbull has made it clear that he isn't keen to step outside of The Bachelor franchise after rejecting an offer to audition for season six of Married At First Sight.

On Tuesday, the 36-year-old took to Instagram to post a screenshot of what he claimed to be an e-mail from a MAFS casting agent.

Michael had censored most of the text in the e-mail, making it unclear if he'd received a direct offer to do the show, or if he'd simply been asked to apply along with the reported 10,000 other hopefuls that have applied for the upcoming season.

'Married At First Sight 2019,' he wrote over the image. 'Thanks but no thanks!'

When contacted by Daily Mail Australia about the MAFS opportunity, Michael said: 'It would be a good show, but unfortunately even an offer of $200,000 is not enough to appear on this show.'

He added: 'I wish them well finding guys though.'

While the former professional soccer player isn't crossing over to MAFS any time soon, he has expressed interest in becoming the next official Bachelor.

Speaking to TV Week about the possibility, Michael said: 'I've always been open to it.'

He added: 'I've had a couple of conversations with the producers.'

Unfortunately, the Rolex-wearing reality star was passed over for The Bachelor's upcoming season, with Nick 'The Honey Badger' Cummins landing the coveted role.

Michael recently appeared on The Bachelor spin-off, Bachelor In Paradise.

However, the star voluntarily exited the series this week after failing to find love.

Source
avatar
Bobette

Posts : 6081
Join date : 2016-10-10
Location : Australia <3

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LoveDovez on Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:19 pm

@Bobette wrote:Well looky what we have here:

'Even $200,000 isn't enough to appear on this show! ' Bachelor In Paradise's Michael Turnbull declines a casting offer to star on Married At First Sight's sixth season... after revealing that he wants to be the next Bachelor

He shot to fame on the first season of The Bachelorette before reappearing on screens on Bachelor In Paradise.

But despite his love of the limelight, Michael Turnbull has made it clear that he isn't keen to step outside of The Bachelor franchise after rejecting an offer to audition for season six of Married At First Sight.

On Tuesday, the 36-year-old took to Instagram to post a screenshot of what he claimed to be an e-mail from a MAFS casting agent.

Michael had censored most of the text in the e-mail, making it unclear if he'd received a direct offer to do the show, or if he'd simply been asked to apply along with the reported 10,000 other hopefuls that have applied for the upcoming season.

'Married At First Sight 2019,' he wrote over the image. 'Thanks but no thanks!'

When contacted by Daily Mail Australia about the MAFS opportunity, Michael said: 'It would be a good show, but unfortunately even an offer of $200,000 is not enough to appear on this show.'

He added: 'I wish them well finding guys though.'

While the former professional soccer player isn't crossing over to MAFS any time soon, he has expressed interest in becoming the next official Bachelor.

Speaking to TV Week about the possibility, Michael said: 'I've always been open to it.'

He added: 'I've had a couple of conversations with the producers.'

Unfortunately, the Rolex-wearing reality star was passed over for The Bachelor's upcoming season, with Nick 'The Honey Badger' Cummins landing the coveted role.

Michael recently appeared on The Bachelor spin-off, Bachelor In Paradise.

However, the star voluntarily exited the series this week after failing to find love.

Source



So he has been in talks with them about it...Per the bolded.. That sounds more promising than if he hadn't been in talks with them... I'm glad he isn't interesting in MAFS. You never know what you're gonna get on that show laugh out loud Thanks @Bobette for posting the info.
avatar
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 3657
Join date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by quix on Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:11 am

**deleted**

quix

Posts : 10
Join date : 2017-01-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette on Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:35 am

@quix wrote:Someone posted this in a private facebook group I'm on (most members are based on the Gold Coast) - hope it's ok to post

*delete*[/url]

These two are ridiculous.  They've been "caught arguing" by the paparazzi (i.e., they probably invited them) and it's the worst fake acting I've ever seen - Jake can hardly keep a straight face and is flat out laughing in a couple of shots.  

I presume this is their attempt to make people wonder if they're still together since they've been caught out together so many times while the other couples have successfully flown mostly under the radar, but it just makes them look stupid IMO.  

I liked Jake before BiP but my opinion has slipped - never thought much of Megan and now can't stand her.  The two of them together feels like a desperate grab for attention.  Can't wait for them to get off my screen at this point TBH!




http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5633107/Jake-Ellis-Megan-Marx-appear-heated-exchange-Gold-Coast-park.html
avatar
Bobette

Posts : 6081
Join date : 2016-10-10
Location : Australia <3

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette on Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:38 am

Copied from episode thread:

@Bobette wrote:Re: Leah potentially being involved with Mack, check this out.  I found these pics on the Matrix website.  They are of Leah with Jesse who was on the 2017 series of MAFS.  He's also been pictured on her IG account.  Anyway the interesting part is the caption:

27 JANUARY 2018 SYDNEY AUSTRALIA Reality Stars Unite! Married At First Sight 2018 season contestants Sean T, Nasser, Ryan and meet up in Bondi with 2017 season contestant Nicky Furphy and Jesse Konstantinoff who appears to have become romantically involved with Bachelor girl Leah Costa. The group were spotted drinking at Ravesis Hotel and continued on to Bucket List.



Source



Source

So that's after filming of BiP, and the paparazzo are number 2 on the reliable spoilers after Sportsbet IMO.  And again I am thinking of those hands.  Jesse works at a fruit and veg stall at the Adelaide Central Markets - his hands would also be rough.  Hmmmm....



Source

Also the man's hand seems pretty small and Jesse is a short guy so could be him IMO.  Might be nothing but thought it was worth noting.  Maybe I should just pop into the markets tomorrow, buy a kilo of bananas and subtly check out his hand size.  laugh out loud

Further to the above - I note Jesse has been in Melbourne (Leah's home state) a lot lately and as recently as April 8 (see below) and has only made on post in the past week which was a throwback.  Double hmmmm.......



Source

And here they are coincidentally together on a reality TV photoshoot in Feb...



Source
avatar
Bobette

Posts : 6081
Join date : 2016-10-10
Location : Australia <3

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LoveDovez on Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:30 pm

Awww I found Jesse to be a very sweet guy on MAFS... Too sweet for Leah, that's for sure, but it may be work out. After all, Sweet and Sour has been wonderful. laugh out loud
avatar
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 3657
Join date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by quick_dry on Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:46 pm

@LoveDovez wrote:OMG If this is true all the respect I've had for Luke is gone, gone, gone!!  Why on earth would he go for a 19 year old. Isn't he almost 40.. Reminds me of the latest Bach we had lolololol
He is 33, and I'm sure they enjoyed stimulating and mutually interesting conversation.

Should've introduced himself as Lee from Survivor AU - could've dipped his tiki torch and been home free ;)
avatar
quick_dry

Male Posts : 16
Join date : 2015-08-17
Location : Sydney, Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy on Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:50 pm

Sam is now at $1.25 in the betting odds to propose. In from $4.00
avatar
Sundy

Female Posts : 4387
Join date : 2014-09-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette on Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:37 pm

@LoveDovez wrote:Awww I found Jesse to be a very sweet guy on MAFS... Too sweet for Leah, that's for sure, but it may be work out. After all, Sweet and  Sour has been wonderful. laugh out loud

I think Leah is sweeter (and smarter) than she lets on.  

She seems quite family-oriented and down to earth when she's not putting on this fake villain personae.  IMO she was cast to play a part on both Matty's season and BiP - to stir things up, but IMO she'd be one of the first to settle down if she found the right partner.  

Not sure if Jesse would be that person - he seems to enjoy his minor celebrity status and hanging around with other reality "stars" so might just be friends - but I agree he did seem sweet on MAFS so I could see it working and I think she needs someone like him.

@Sundy wrote:Sam is now at $1.25 in the betting odds to propose. In from $4.00

Thanks @Sundy - I notice he is also now the most favoured contestant to be in the finale. Seems like people have finally cottoned on!
avatar
Bobette

Posts : 6081
Join date : 2016-10-10
Location : Australia <3

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy on Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:45 am

Confirmed returnee Flo. Her IG page confirmed it
avatar
Sundy

Female Posts : 4387
Join date : 2014-09-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Enough on Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:51 am

Finale on 30 April. Also only 2 episodes for the next 2 weeks

Enough

Posts : 291
Join date : 2014-10-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette on Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:05 am

@Sundy wrote:Confirmed returnee Flo. Her IG page confirmed it

I wonder if it was always planned to bring her back or if they panicked after the mass walkouts? They're probably hoping it will shake up Megan & Jake but presumably not since he's still with Megan post-show. Uggghhhh... I hope Flo doesn't make a play for Jake - his ego is inflated enough already IMO.
avatar
Bobette

Posts : 6081
Join date : 2016-10-10
Location : Australia <3

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 51 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 47 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum