SELECT CONTENT

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 64 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 40 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:51 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I'm hoping Becca is the next Bachelorette! She'll make a fantastic one. jmo
And she or whoever takes on that role will be burned at the stake, made to look foolish, have haters on SM and be treated horribly from TPTB like everyone else. JMOAA
Bring on the popcorn.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:55 pm

Unfortunately that's a given with this show but I still think Becca will be great as a lead and so far the Bettes are doing pretty well even with edits, SM haters, etc so it could work for her and in Becca's favor   yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:57 pm

I think Becca will be OK
Her friend jimmy posted a text from Becca on twitter a week ago. (he didn't say what about and who sent that, but the avatar is Becca)
At that time, I thought it might be related to his own issue not Becca's issue.
But now it makes sense.
Anyway, she said "The sad can lead to happy, and the happy will make sense of the sad"
I think she needs some time to digest but she will be OK.

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:59 pm

star_D wrote:I think Becca will be OK
Her friend jimmy posted a text from Becca on twitter a week ago. (he didn't say what about and who sent that, but the avatar is Becca)
But now it makes sense.
Anyway, she said "The sad can lead to happy, and the happy will make sense of the sad"

Class is as class does. I like Becca.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:00 pm

wrong thread.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:08 pm

I like Becca, too. I think she has weathered a lot and respect that.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:14 pm

star_D wrote:I think Becca will be OK
But now it makes sense.

I love that! she really is my fave, i just love her! - oh well arie's loss - jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:18 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I like Becca, too. I think she has weathered a lot and respect that.

I like my homegirl too. But that point right there, is what is going to make it so much worse for Arie and Lauren.....There will be a lot of emphasis on Becca's story, tugging at your heartstrings and though not fair, it will seriously tax his new relationship. I hope they both have backbone cos I think the nastiness is just getting revved up! This will likely get really bad.

Last edited by Kolormiblnd on Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:19 pm

Would love to see Becca as Bachelorette. It'll be such nice change from this season, because she'll be a lead that people will be rooting for. There won't be the same derision that Arie has faced.

She kind of reminds me of a mix of Desiree and JoJo. She's super down to earth like Desiree, and easy going like JoJo. Also brunettes FTW Smiley
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:26 pm

mslat92 wrote:Would love to see Becca as Bachelorette. It'll be such nice change from this season, because she'll be a lead that people will be rooting for. There won't be the same derision that Arie has faced.

She kind of reminds me of a mix of Desiree and JoJo. She's super down to earth like Desiree, and easy going like JoJo. Also brunettes FTW Smiley
My longstanding opinion of this crazy show is they take the strengths of the lead from the previous season and turn those things into weaknesses once they become the lead. 
I am not saying this is right or fair or whatever. It's simply my observation with the show's history. 
I literally can not think of any woman who came away as the lead not being torched in some way--maybe not Trista? She was the first. Desiree went through hell and I think JoJo did as well. None of these ladies had a picnic. The good thing is they did have a HEA.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:40 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
mslat92 wrote:Would love to see Becca as Bachelorette. It'll be such nice change from this season, because she'll be a lead that people will be rooting for. There won't be the same derision that Arie has faced.

My longstanding opinion of this crazy show is they take the strengths of the lead from the previous season and turn those things into weaknesses once they become the lead. 
I am not saying this is right or fair or whatever. It's simply my observation with the show's history. 
I literally can not think of any woman who came away as the lead not being torched in some way--maybe not Trista? She was the first. Desiree went through hell and I think JoJo did as well. None of these ladies had a picnic. The good thing is they did have a HEA.

The part I won't enjoy about Becca being Bachelorette is we'll have to hear ad nauseam about how she was dumped by Arie for Lauren B - and I'm sure that insecurity will be hyped up (even if she's over it).

I do see your point. The lead is never given an easy time, but at the end of the day, I guess it depends whether the positives outweighs the negatives? I'd wager to say that both those ladies would do it again in a heartbeat. Also, wouldn't JoJo have gone through relatively unscathed if Jordan hadn't had a sketchy past? Her actual journey wasn't that crazy, was it? I'm drawing a blank because I have terrible memory, haha.
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:24 pm

I think Becca would have a fairly good edit because she was the heartbroken one but it all depends who she does or doesn’t pick. She may not be ready to be lead after this mess. no no

To me this isn’t exactly like Jason's season because Melissa seemed to want out as much as Jason did. I guess we’ll get more info later but it doesn’t look like Becca wanted out.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15336

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 64 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 40 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Bumbleguild
TeamArie_
Pirouette
Nousernameneeded
tiger