SELECT CONTENT

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 64 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 42 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:23 am

I blocked that one out @Kashathediva but you're right. The only thing I liked about that season was the locations and his f2. He was such a dud.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:32 am

@albean99
I absolutely loved the locations. I also absolutely loved Sadie Murray and exchanged communications with her for awhile. She was as cute as a button. I think she is still single. She was engaged and then it broke off. Not sure what happened. I loved that season unlike many viewers. I loved Sadie, Erica and the F3(Lisa) and F4(Agnasi sp?) were cute ladies too.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:08 am

@Kashathediva I actually think PLo wanted to choose Sadie but was scared by how young she was - not that the F1 was that much older. Remember when his mother accompanied PLo and his F1 to the post AFTR interviews? Weird!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:00 am

In his interview with RS, Lorenzo said that he liked Sadie more, but didn't want to have a relationship with her in the limelight and figured they could date afterwards. He also wanted to help out Jennifer and gave her the ring so she could sell it and move out of her family's house, which he knew she really wanted to do. According to Sadie, she and Lorenzo were talking even when he was still with Jennifer, so it was a sketchy mess all over. I think she told RS she's now in a relationship.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:20 pm

Aria wrote:In his interview with RS, Lorenzo said that he liked Sadie more, but didn't want to have a relationship with her in the limelight and figured they could date afterwards. He also wanted to help out Jennifer and gave her the ring so she could sell it and move out of her family's house, which he knew she really wanted to do. According to Sadie, she and Lorenzo were talking even when he was still with Jennifer, so it was a sketchy mess all over. I think she told RS she's now in a relationship.

Can you imagine if there’s sm back at the day? If RS had spoiled their season and the word got out they were talking while he’s with another woman? Would people still like Sadie? Would she be crucified like Molly and Lauren?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:26 pm

sdmom wrote:
Aria wrote:In his interview with RS, Lorenzo said that he liked Sadie more, but didn't want to have a relationship with her in the limelight and figured they could date afterwards. He also wanted to help out Jennifer and gave her the ring so she could sell it and move out of her family's house, which he knew she really wanted to do. According to Sadie, she and Lorenzo were talking even when he was still with Jennifer, so it was a sketchy mess all over. I think she told RS she's now in a relationship.

Can you imagine if there’s sm back at the day? If RS had spoiled their season and the word got out they were talking while he’s with another woman? Would people still like Sadie? Would she be crucified like Molly and Lauren?

She also said she was in a relationship with a producer immediately after the season ended and when she was talked to Lorenzo! So freaking crazy! I think she absolutely would have been crucified, because she and Lorenzo both come off pretty darn awful, by their own admission. I think SM and RS (who reports all the shady BTS stuff that previously went by undetected) have really changed things. There's not much you can get away with nowadays.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:28 pm

If Becca was bachelorette I truly believe she will mess up too and I believe we will see another side of her.

This is a given for me and I fully expect this to happen. That said, I will cross that bridge when/if it happens and adjust my opinions accordingly just as I would for any other lead or season. It still doesn't change that I'd prefer to see Becca as the Bette out of the options for the next lead  Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 4256136633 jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:59 pm

I don’t believe Becca to be infallible, she’s just relatable. That’s what’s struck me and why I’m rooting for her. She’s not afraid to act silly when she walks to accept the rose. She’s not stiff and rehearsed. Shes open. She’s giddy and funny and likeable. Her posts aren’t superficial. They’re about friends and family and pets and loss and what she believes in. She’s a normal Midwest gal. That’s refreshing to me on this show.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:08 pm

Ita. She doesn’t go all BB on her IG. Different poses, model etc. She tells the story of her everyday life. If she is the Bette, hoping Ben H stays away. JK, sorta giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:24 pm

I think it all comes down to people's expectations for the lead. Personally when I like the lead (like him/her because I believe to understand them and find them relatable) they can't disappoint me if they continue to be themselves, following the values and principles that I got to see them have prior to the gig. As anyone they will make mistakes along the way, since we all do, but if they don't compromise their integrity and are genuine in their decisions ... I can find the explanation/understanding to/for their actions even if not agreeing with them, since I accept that it's their life and "mistakes" are theirs for their own growth ...

I can be disappointed with the season (therefor TPTB fault) and not be disappointed with the lead I support, but if I'm disappointed with the lead ... then maybe only 1 contestant can "save" my wasted time ... and in this case Becca is the closest to the character I could support (add. Bekah too) ... but I'm not sold on her as the Bette yet.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:25 pm

SeekAny wrote:I don’t believe Becca to be infallible, she’s just relatable. That’s what’s struck me and why I’m rooting for her. She’s not afraid to act silly when she walks to accept the rose. She’s not stiff and rehearsed. Shes open. She’s giddy and funny and likeable. Her posts aren’t superficial. They’re about friends and family and pets and loss and what she believes in. She’s a normal Midwest gal. That’s refreshing to me on this show.

ITA with this and in addition I was excited because she’s a Minnesota girl like me! She has an interesting story with losses/health issues with her parents which probably adds to her maturity level. She seems to be there find love and is ready for commitment. She’s well liked by the other girls and so far stays out of the drama. She described herself and Arie as dorky which I found funny but sweet. She is pretty normal without being boring IMO.....ITA relatable and refreshing. I hope she is the ‘ette if she wants it. She says she knows what she wants and doesn’t want to settle....give her 30 exciting options not named Arie. Hugesmile
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:02 pm

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Gif4

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Gif6
http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/bachelor22/episode4

Last edited by Maddy on Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 64 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 42 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Bumbleguild
TeamArie_
Pirouette
Nousernameneeded
tiger