SELECT CONTENT

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 42 of 64 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 53 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Rolly Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:21 am

LeapofFaith wrote:@Rolly well said yes besides his actions after the supposedly break up with Becca is the worst! I mean he really imo doesn’t seem to care how he is making Becca feel. All the things he is saying and posting now to me feels like a dig at Becca? I could be reading into things but his actions speak loud and whatever he says will feel like a lie and feel like he will say anything to make him look better. I mean arie I have to admit is actually pretty good in interviews and articulating his thoughts....basically for me he is a douche and no matter what he says at atfr I won’t fall for it, now he will always be a douche bag to me - Jmho

This is the irritating part for me is how both Arie and Lauren are seeming after the break up. On SM to me they are rubbing Becca’s face in it and have a lack of sensitivity. For whatever reason he picked Becca at the finale and then changed his mind. By Becca’s SM she seemed to be blindsided and hurt. It’s only been a month since this switcheroo happened it seems that they could have held back a few weeks before showing how happy they are. If not for Becca they could have done it for the sake of their image which I think is going to take a hit. Maybe they just can’t help themselves. *sigh*

Last edited by Rolly on Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:58 am

I'm thinking ... if Arie broke up with Becca app. 3 weeks after FRC ... app. 1 month before starting to "date" Lauren ... does he still need to be "sad" and not happy for his new relationship? ... Becca blindsided? ... We know that the filmed break-up occured in the mid of January ... they might have been broken by then already, so maybe Becca wasn't "blindsided" in that instance ... (I've written somewhere before) she might wasn't only aware why and that Arie  has (already) started a new relationship. It stings ... sure ... but Arie once single has every right to do whatever he wants. What I do think he needs to own is his FRC decision and juggling 2 "relationships" (women) at the same time, if that was the case. But I doubt he will own any of it, since his excuse is "he did it for love" (because he fell for both) - just MO.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:47 am

happygolucky wrote:I'm thinking ... if Arie broke up with Becca app. 3 weeks after FRC ... app. 1 month before starting to "date" Lauren ... does he still need to be "sad" and not happy for his new relationship? ... Becca blindsided? ... We know that the filmed break-up occurred in the mid of January ... they might have been broken by then already, so maybe Becca wasn't "blindsided" in that instance ... (I've written somewhere before) she might wasn't only aware why and that Arie  has (already) started a new relationship. It stings ... sure ... but Arie once single has every right to do whatever he wants. What I do think he needs to own is his FRC decision and juggling 2 "relationships" (women) at the same time, if that was the case. But I doubt he will own any of it, since his excuse is "he did it for love" (because he fell for both) - just MO.

RS has been quite adamant in writing (here for example towards the bottom of the page) that Arie did not carry on a relationship with Lauren behind Becca's back; that he did discuss with Becca his struggle with his decision (though she may have thought they would work through it rather than break up). Lacking any better / different information at the moment I have to assume that what RS has said is true and that Arie didn't juggle 2 relationships at the same time.

As far as his demeanor in interviews is concerned, IMO at this date I don't believe that he can express both sadness over his breakup with Becca and happiness over reuniting with Lauren - that would expose the real ending before it airs and the producers aren't about to let that ending out by acknowledging it or letting Arie talk about it. The fact that it's been widely spoiled doesn't change their stance - they are doing what they have always done with regard to spoilers - which is to ignore they exist.

JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:12 am

Pure speculation.... RS is getting info from someone and it wouldn’t surprise me if it was Lauren or someone in Lauren’s camp. If Lauren had been involved with Arie before he had broken up with Becca would she ever admit to that? I doubt it. Just because RS says it doesn’t make it true...it could be true. Given Arie’s history would it shock me if he had contact with Lauren while engaged to Becca? No. We may never know what really happened.

There are many unanswered questions and hopefully there will be more clarity in the last episodes and ATFR. TPTB will edit this any way they want whether it’s true or not. How much of the story is being rewritten to give us the producers version or the version Arie wants us to have?

Last edited by Rolly on Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:21 am

Arie doesn't have to be sad or extra moody, but he could be somewhat respectfully and less self absorbed, IMO.  

Saying he's so so happy a day or so after making a switch, rewriting and acting as if Becca never happened and glossing over her, telling us over and over he can't wait for us to see the ending, etc is in true self absorbed Arie fashion, IMO.  All he's had to say was in the end it was difficult, all his decisions were not pretty but at this point he respects both women, is ok, etc.. and leave it at that.

Jason never trashed Melissa.  He owned his actions.  Arie so far has not done that IMO.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:40 am

And can we stop writing broke up three weeks later as fact? We do not know when Arie broke it off. It is all opinion. We may find out AFTR, we may not. IMO. If I am wrong, please someone show me proof, not supposition.

Just my opinion, I respected that Jadon was happy to be with Molly, but showed respect to Melissa. Arie is acting like it was always Lauren and another woman was never involved. This is a big red flag to me. Be honest, own the mistake you made. Instead Arie is acting like it never happened.

Last edited by stuckinsc on Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:41 am

Every time Arie posts a song, it’s probably intended for like 3 girls. And they all think it’s for them.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:46 am

@stuckinsc I don't write 3 weeks as a fact. Indeed, IF he didn't break up with Becca before starting to "follow" Lauren on IG/SM and got in contact with her at the beginning of the season (IF not before) ... then in my book that means he was juggling 2 women ... no matter whether Becca was aware of his "torment" or not.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:13 pm

Lucas15 wrote:snipped

The reason I like reading here is that with so many other sets of eyes, I get exposed to things that I did not see myself and that broadens my perspective. Like one thing I read here but did not know is that Arie was in contact with Sean after the end of filming. IMO if Sean gave any advice to Arie it probably would have echoed Sean's decision and one thing that I DID know is that Sean's decision to pick Catherine was, ss reported by The Star, “I woke up this morning and knew there was a woman I couldn’t stand to live without.” It may not be a coincidence that Arie posted a song themed on a very similar basis as Sean used when he picked Catherine, if it means anything at all.

Re the bold. This is a good reminder to mention, that this forum's intent is NOT to change anyone's mind. We all post our opinions, which may differ from one member to another and doesn't imply that someone's mind needs to be changed.

Re Sean - I had posted the very same thought. Once he was away from Lauren, he realized that was the person he couldn't live without as per Sean's advice. I think we'll hear that during the ATFR.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:15 pm

SeekAny wrote:Every time Arie posts a song, it’s probably intended for like 3 girls. And they all think it’s for them.
And then again it could be that he just likes the song!  I love singing Alice Cooper's "School's Out for the Summer". School's been out for me a looooong time.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:19 pm

@Ladybug82 IA, Arie is self-absorbed. He always was, that's his MO ... that's why he doesn't cry much ... scratch that, he sheds a tear when he's affected by something/-one (only when he's hurt) ... and by the looks from the previews, it seems only sending Bekah and Lauren home affected him. That means yet again that he never had any "meaningful feelings" for Becca, so I just can't buy any reason for him choosing Becca, if not for the show ... so, to me that's pretty much what Jason from NZ did, flipping a coin ... to me Arie in fact doesn't show any remorse ... as his excuse ... excuses him ... he fell in love with Becca, but he fell in love with Lauren too and couldn't forget her ... ahahah, Arie, you are excused NOT, but keep dreaming.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:36 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Re Sean - I had posted the very same thought. Once he was away from Lauren, he realized that was the person he couldn't live without as per Sean's advice. I think we'll hear that during the ATFR.

I remember that post and I think that may just be the key to unlock what really happened. On Sean's season Lindsay looked good on paper and IMO probably a better or safer match (on paper) to Sean; they did match better in terms of religious beliefs. Catherine was the riskier choice especially in that criteria - and her HTD didn't give Sean a clear "GO" whereas Lindsay's father did (he empowered them to make the decision right for them). Sean, I think, followed his heart at that time with a logical way of figuring out what his heart was trying to tell him. I don't think Arie did that - initially.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 64 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 53 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Bumbleguild
TeamArie_
Pirouette
Nousernameneeded
tiger