SELECT CONTENT

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 53 of 64 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 58 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Pirouette Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:56 pm

I am really looking forward to hearing Arie’s side of what went down. For now, most info come from RS and Becca's camp (highly probable feeding RS btw **IMO**). RS, this same guy who claimed that Jordan was a dbag, wouldn’t last with Jojo, was dating online after the show ended, was there for all the wrong reasons etc... But I am curious to see if Becca really is as “Saint” as she is painted here and on SM. If it’s too shiny, it detracts of what’s behind...IMO. Something must have happened for Lauren to be picked and the switch to occur. Can we really buy RS and **IMO** Becca’s camp info that’s it’s 100% on Arie?
Pirouette
Pirouette

Back to top Go down

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aria Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:04 pm

Why does Becca have to be a saint in order to be the wronged party here? There is no such thing as a perfect victim and I'm sure we'll learn that Becca has many flaws of her own. But did she deserved to be treated like sh*t by her fiancé? IMO.

Also, given the contrast with how RS talked about Molly vs. Lauren (Molly was clearly cheating whereas Lauren didn't do anything wrong) and how confident he was that Lauren hadn't been engaged twice before? My guess is the source is from Lauren's camp.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:06 pm

JMHO I always felt it was Lauren’s camp feeding RS info, he is way too kind to her than he normally is
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:43 pm

FLChica wrote:Becca looks pretty da** good after sleeping in a tent all night IMO. Of course she's the only one that came out of the FS with makeup on and hair done - Kendall and Lauren were makeup free. It's almost as if she knew she would be immediately filming something big IMO. giggling After opening the "surprise" knock on the door, Becca smartly moved the BF down the hallway to allow the cameras better filming access for the dramatic scene IMO.

So now we know Becca will put up with a pathetic, one-way relationship for seven years and will evidently cooperate with TPTB in order to produce a good show IMO. She will get her contract driven IMO proposal with a Neil Lane diamond, perched in her Loobs with freebie earrings dangling while Arie twirls her prettily for the cameras. I can't wait to see how it all unfolds. 2pop

She looks damn good always because her inner beauty shines out! It’s all natural imo. Oh and where could she wash herself? I didn’t see any bathrooms? Jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:49 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
FLChica wrote:Becca looks pretty da** good after sleeping in a tent all night IMO. Of course she's the only one that came out of the FS with makeup on and hair done - Kendall and Lauren were makeup free. It's almost as if she knew she would be immediately filming something big IMO. giggling After opening the "surprise" knock on the door, Becca smartly moved the BF down the hallway to allow the cameras better filming access for the dramatic scene IMO.

So now we know Becca will put up with a pathetic, one-way relationship for seven years and will evidently cooperate with TPTB in order to produce a good show IMO. She will get her contract driven IMO proposal with a Neil Lane diamond, perched in her Loobs with freebie earrings dangling while Arie twirls her prettily for the cameras. I can't wait to see how it all unfolds. 2pop

She looks damn good always because her inner beauty shines out! It’s all natural imo. Oh and where could she wash herself? I didn’t see any bathrooms? Jmo

It’s probably what was left from the previous day. She looked beautiful IMO but not “made up”.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:52 pm

Diana wrote:JMHO I always felt it was Lauren’s camp feeding RS info, he is way too kind to her than he normally is

This is true but would Lauren really want to have the man she loves trashed by RS because he is relentless in his assertion that Arie is the douchenozzel of all douchenozzels.  I think it would upset her and she would not want to give any info unless he backed off a little.  JMO.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:00 pm

I can't see it being Lauren. If she is in love with Arie why give the one person out to skewer him information to help do it? Makes no sense to me.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirouette Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:05 pm

It wouldn’t make sense for Lauren to participate in giving info to butcher Arie ... RS info are coming from the opposite camp with a vendetta. IMO
Pirouette
Pirouette

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:28 pm

It's funny he all of sudden got this info "this week" Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 2498057887
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:31 pm

Cough cough Caro whine cough cough. 
JMO cough cough

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:50 pm

Well, he did play her mix tape in the FS. laugh out loud laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:55 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Well, he did play her mix tape in the FS.  laugh out loud laugh out loud

And he has to pay for that laugh out loud
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 64 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 58 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Bumbleguild
TeamArie_
Pirouette
Nousernameneeded
tiger