SELECT CONTENT

Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Page 28 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:45 pm

One tried but he threatened legal action and claimed the pics were photoshopped. She took the into off her twitter.

I guess they feel Bekah has a voice that they don't. It is now into online media over and above IG.

Back to top Go down

Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Al Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:04 pm

I believe the women, there are quite a few. I think Leo's disgusting. Kudos to Bekah for doing this. Unsolicited pictures are unacceptable. IMO.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:06 pm

Bekah makes my top 10 fave of all time now. What a badass. Such a breath of fresh air compared to the no substance we usually see out of these contestants. I love her.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:12 pm

Bekah annoys me 90% of the time, but I am so glad she's not backing down after Leo threatened her! He already did it to someone else, and to Ashley Spivey as well I think. It just shows what kind of a person he is. And now he's spreading ridiculous claims about Bekah pretending other people sent them to him. What a manipulative piece of trash, IMO. He's just digging himself a bigger hole with every "comeback" though. Where do they find these gems?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:39 am

I'm usually at BEC levels with Bekah, but gotta give the girl credit here. These girls have been screaming since the beginning of the season that Leo has been pulling sh*t like this, but it's been mostly ignored because he's "hot" (ew) and "funny" and, hey, we have an actual sexual offender this season so what's a little sexual harassment?  Boys will be boys, amirite? It's only making news because of Bekah and she hasn't backed down, despite his ridiculous threats and lies. 

It makes me wonder if we've always had guys like this in the franchise, but they've all gotten away with it because social media wasn't what it is today and women were much more afraid to speak out before #metoo. *sigh* IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:28 am

I'm proud of Bekah for not backing down. She's being so brave and courageous. It takes a lot to tackle this, and she's not doing this for herself only, but for multiple other women too.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:03 pm

Aria wrote:I'm usually at BEC levels with Bekah, but gotta give the girl credit here. These girls have been screaming since the beginning of the season that Leo has been pulling sh*t like this, but it's been mostly ignored because he's "hot" (ew) and "funny" and, hey, we have an actual sexual offender this season so what's a little sexual harassment?  Boys will be boys, amirite? It's only making news because of Bekah and she hasn't backed down, despite his ridiculous threats and lies. 

It makes me wonder if we've always had guys like this in the franchise, but they've all gotten away with it because social media wasn't what it is today and women were much more afraid to speak out before #metoo. *sigh* IMO.

I think this is exactly the case.  I applaud Bekah for speaking out for those who feel they cannot or whose voice won't be heard.  This will stop when women (and men) stop allowing it to go on.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:31 am

Yes, yes Baby Beks.  We get it.  You are trying to be the voice for all the sexually harrassed muzzled women out there, but the 20+ IG stories you posted are a little over the top and attention seeking.  All imo.

Last edited by Mommyof2 on Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:32 am

That was the whole point. To garner attention and blow it wide open. IMO.

Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 28 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:48 am

Maybe so, but I still think she is a major attention seeker. See post above about nose picking. Rolling Eyes laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:00 am

@Mommyof2 IA I haven't been paying attention to this latest story only what I read here.

If it was me, and he threatened me with legal action, I'd say go ahead. I don't understand why those affected do not reveal it themselves. By having Bekah bring attention to this matter, it's basically her word against his and they remain quiet? Why are they not exploiting him right from the beginning when it was revealed he was on the show?

Where does this leave the situation now? Bekah has brought this forward, if the accuser's don't do anything that means he's not charged with anything. I didn't watch the IG because she annoys me so I don't know what she said.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:33 am

They haven't been quiet. They've been tweeting about it (and likely much more) since the show premiered. It's all been tracked on reddit, which is why we've all known that Leo is a POS since May. It's just that no news outlet picked it up until Bekah, a semi-celebrity, brought it up. I think that people forget that we're living in a world where actual rapists go free, even when there are eyewitnesses and photographs and testimony from a perfect victim. See: Brock Turner. What do people think these women could do to someone like Leo? He's never going to get arrested for sending d*ck pics or being creepy, especially when it's their world against his. The most that can happen is that the show stops putting him on other shows, which is probably going to happen now and that's ALL because of Bekah. Because as much as Robert Mills said "bring this info to me and I'll take care of it!", it gets brushed aside unless someone with a name like RS or Bekah brings it up. So, when it happens, I'm not going to list out their flaws since that's not relevant. It's only relevant that a sexual harraser is actually facing some consequences.

And, Bekah has been ignoring his claims that he'll sue her. Hence her cheeky "sue me" IG post. 

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

+66
nuts2uiam
nd4reality
alwayscooking
Chgohighlife
eliza3